• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards Mentoring Program!

Vexingwind

Smash Rookie
Im new to the boards, this being my first post. But, I have been using them to learn stuffs about the game and my main for a while. I still dont know common terms like "Sticky" yet. But, I'll try to do my best. Nice to meet you all.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
I am new to the boards, but definitely not to smash :) enough said. id love to meet everyone who is really hardcore into this stuff :)

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone!

I'm a Brawl player and like playing GaW, D3, Diddy, Lucario, Space Animals, and more!

Can I get Mewter as both a Smash and Pokemon mentor?

Mewter

Smash Master
Hello everyone!

I'm a Brawl player and like playing GaW, D3, Diddy, Lucario, Space Animals, and more!

Can I get Mewter as both a Smash and Pokemon mentor?
Of course!:)
Just PM me if you feel you have something that needs mentoring.

Capetusco

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. Im a SF4 player, but right now really interested in SSBB. Definitely started playing and I want to get better and better.

Since I love Pikachu/Pokemon and speedy characters Im gonna main him. But I like Link, Ike, Yoshi and some others. Things may change in some time, I dont know.

Hope youll see me for a while in Smash boards. :)

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
Sup ya. I am a classic pro (sort of)

I use Mario in the Classic and Toon Link in the modern.

I am avalible for SSB a lot more often than Brawl. If anyone can train me better with Mario (or SSB in general), I am willing to hear ya and fight ya.

G.Tragnarok

Smash Rookie
I think I forgot to post here when I first joined.....oh well.

Hi I'm G.Tragnarok short for General Tragnarok, but yal can call me Naro or G.Trag you decide. I main falco, samus, kirby, pkmn trainer, wolf, and lucario.

My moto, also can be seen on my sig,is "Art isn't just a hobby, its an Explosion!".

I've already brawled some people here and from that I can tell I made the right decision in joining.

FoxStArplayor

Smash Rookie
im not new to the game but to the forms. My friend told me to join this site and i was and still am a bit confused.

RoytheSmasher

Smash Rookie
hello

hello guys i was wondering on brawl box how can you make someone else's hair another person's like isaac's on marth's an please don't tell me just get the pac for roy i already did that i am just trying to fuse or morph pit and isaac's hair to make roy's hair please help i'm a n00b at brawl box well not a n00b but somewhat just please help :confused: :psycho: :( :cry:

srgt_Jason

Smash Rookie
im new to this site. im really only starting to play brawl again because my ps3 broke but im getting it fixed in 2 weeks. durring the weekdays you will probably be seeing alot of be in ssbb but in 2 weeks you will be seeing less to none :p this whole mentor thing is sort of confusing

vandenkill

Smash Rookie
wow, looks like it's time to get into the brawl comunity!

I've been playing smash for years, but never really took the time to hone my skills at it.
finally, AMKalmar bought a copy a brawl, so we've been been playing together for the last year.
anyway, now that i finally have a Wii of my own, i also have a brawl of my very own... so now i can start to own... or my very own. :p

D

Deleted member

Interesting idea. Just wanna say "Hi!", even thought I've been active on the forum for like three months.

vorx

Smash Rookie
hey guys, just joined up today and i'm looking for some buds on WiFi to hang out with, team up, free for alls, or trade lvls. hope to see you guys online.
FC: VORX 5113-4507-9546

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
@TheAL

if we find people who would mentor that, we can add them too!

hey vorx, if you look for a wifi mentor who'd practice with you n' stuff, i would recommend to just vm someone from that list from page1, it's easier this way :D
if you just want to fight a few matches and fiend friends this way, post in the New New Members Fighting Arena and then people will (hopefully) respond :)

SuperGamecube64

Smash Rookie
Hello all, you may know me from some other site either by this name here or by Blitz_Emmerich. I am a writer, gamer, ocarinist, and a furry(troll if you want, I'm immune).

My favorite of the three smash games is Melee for personal reasons I won't delve into here, as it's a long story. My favorite characters to use are Kirby(SSB), Dr.Mario(SSBM), and Toon Link(SSBB).

Aside from the smash series, other favorites are Zelda, Mario, Metal Gear, Star Fox, Halo, Soul Calibur, animal Crossing....I'll stop now, I can't list all of them, haha.

I also collect swords/knives, wolf stuff, dragon stuff, and nintendo stuff.

Anyway, hope to enjoy my stay here. See ya on the boards.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yo, I know I'm kinda late, but I'd be willing to be a Smash Bros mentor. I play both Brawl and Melee, and am also quite familiar with the boards' layout (what with being a moderator and all). I also have wifi to help with explaining Brawl stuff, I could turn on my Wii if there's need.

I dunno, I feel like I got time to help out here. Don't see anything that could do me wrong by helping people, either.

JTsm

Smash Master
Can someone teach me better on the diddy and falco MU. I'm a Snake main, and I've been losing to a lot to a diddy mainer. I'm also not good with the Falco match up either. Both of em are super spammy, butis there a way to get out of that? I just need someone that is experienced with this. If no one can, I'll just look some where else.

Blikosaur

Smash Rookie
How do I become a pokemon mentor for competitive battling, Ive been playing pokemon for 10 years and 4 years at a competitive level so I'm pretty darn good and want to pass on my skills

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I got the PM, just to be certain, i'm still here if anyone needs assistance.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Can you please respond tot he PM lol

Anyway, theres going to be some changes for this. Going to make this more effective for you guys :)

Top Bottom