• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewter

Smash Master
Slow Pokemon Master is slow.
I'm kind of surprised too. :psycho:

Mewter

Smash Master
That explains it.
The poor thing is so light it doesn't have enough ground traction to push itself along! It's practically a balloon!
Thus allowing for a slower mode of transportation for trainers.

Imagine a car made from Jigglypuffs.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Someone on Gamefaqs accused me of hacking all of my Pokemon to OHKO. Kid was dumb obviously. My Mamoswine and Salamence just...destroyed him. I have the match recorded on my Vs. Recorder if anyone wants to see.

He wanted a rematch, then I beat him without attacking one time, and 5-0'd him. Hail Stall ftw.

That explains it.
The poor thing is so light it doesn't have enough ground traction to push itself along! It's practically a balloon!
Thus allowing for a slower mode of transportation for trainers.

Imagine a car made from Jigglypuffs.
That would be very funny.

Poor Jigglypuff, she isn't really good in Brawl or her own series.

Actually, dash the Brawl one; she is good if she's in the right hands.

But still, her speed really impedes her.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Did this thread randomly Change into a discussion of crack into one that would apply to competative LC in one post? lol
It seems that everyone forgets that Wigglytuff even EXISTS due to popularity issues

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Did this thread randomly Change into a discussion of crack into one that would apply to competative LC in one post? lol
It seems that everyone forgets that Wigglytuff even EXISTS due to popularity issues
What? What's a...Wiggly...tuff? Is that what it's called? I've never heard of such a creature before...

No seriously. Please tell me. D:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh silly Pika "donut", how you'll from this point from now on never cease to amaze me.

D13

Smash Ace
Someone on Gamefaqs accused me of hacking all of my Pokemon to OHKO. Kid was dumb obviously. My Mamoswine and Salamence just...destroyed him. I have the match recorded on my Vs. Recorder if anyone wants to see.

He wanted a rematch, then I beat him without attacking one time, and 5-0'd him. Hail Stall ftw.
Requesting a vid of either of those matches. :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
xD

The video number is 79-75220-47804

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Wow, silly scrubs are silly.

Hi guys. I play Pokemon on Shoddy sometimes but I'm pretty bad. Some of you may know me from around here, but probably not. So yeah, I'll probably drop in here from time to time.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Wow, silly scrubs are silly.

Hi guys. I play Pokemon on Shoddy sometimes but I'm pretty bad. Some of you may know me from around here, but probably not. So yeah, I'll probably drop in here from time to time.
Who are you? gtfo scrub!
:p

Anyone like the new moves for certain pokes in HG/SS?

Mewter

Smash Master
:D

I just finished two pics of Ho-Oh and Lugia. I'll probably spiff that up a bit and put them in the title in the near future.

Edit edit:
Did anyone else notice that almost every thread in the room is a "hot" topic? :laugh:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I've considered trying a solo Shuckle run, probably just hacking a level 5 Shuckle at the beginning of the game. Constricting everything to death would get really tedious, though...

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Whenever I try to think of a counter for the counter thread, my mind immediately drifts to a Steel/Flying type. Why? ;;

Also, I've been working on my Kanto Normal-Monotype challenge since the beginning of the year and I still haven't beat Blaine. :p

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I got confused by this thread's title.

Nice set Pink Reaper, bet we all know Angemon and Puppetmon are teh pwnz0rz.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I think Banette should get an evolution that looks like a ghost version of Puppetmon. That'd be straight-up badass.

**** censors and their inability to censor some things that should obviously be censored in some way. I'm not changing that word up with asterisks. D:<

Oh, and that set for Wargreymon looks amazing. <.< Although I do have to ask, couldn't Terra Force be considered a fire-type move? It usually looks just like a giant ball of lava...sooo...yeah.

I would die just hearing Wargreymon scream War Driver. That **** just SOUNDS malicious.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
One a side note if you guys haven't known yet.

Yanmega voted BL unanimously, while Gallade, Raikou, and Froslass and back in UU for some retesting.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm actually quite glad to hear that. Makes sense too, seeing as there are now quite a few more powerful threats in UU than there were before. It should balance out quite nicely, or so I hope. I'd love to use Froslass in UU. That'd be quite fun. :3

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Help all of the text got bigger for no apparently reason, and I didn't zoom in.

Back to Pokemon. Gallade is a force that has difficulty being stopped. Crobat managed to wall it out back when it was at the beginning, while Staraptor could outspeed it. However, with both gone, there's little to be done about beating Gallade. All that one can do is revenge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom