• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
True, you're right, it's just from my personal experience.

This is way off topic but I'm about to get the Biggoron sword, I hope I'm not going to be disappointed.

Edit: Also, I have to say, when it comes to communities on things like games, it really varies. There are a lot of immature people that play Halo and CoD, but there are also a lot of immature people that play this or that. Go to Serebii chat, there are a lot of very immature people in there too. The only reason Halo's seems to stand out Imo is because of the fact it's online community is more popular.

I can say that because my best friend is proof their community has cool people >.>

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
nah, gamer chicks suck.

Even the good-looking ones have their own different little problems.

On the topic of Wynaut, there's no reason to not allow him back into OU. None at all, he's way too weak to accomplish anything except in the lower-tiers where he would be used. Wobbs in OU is debatable but that's a whole different can of worms there, just look at the Japanese metagame and see their reasoning behind it, but I don't agree with that...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I don't know who's worse, the more mature insults on CoD or the little kids screaming on Halo. Luckily my XBL expires in like, a week or two.
Blegh, I hate how immature those guys on XBL are. More than 99% of them are freakin racist to me. It's hard to go a day without "Hey get out of here you dirty Mexican" or "Go climb the fence back to your country you indian"

Then I report and leave T_T

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ You really get picked on like that? I mean, if I knew you in real life I'd joke with you every now and then <.< but really...serious comments over ethnicity? Man thats dumb.

Also I'd like to state every girl has her own different little problems, the key is adapting and knowing how to handle it <.<.

Edit: This Biggoron sword better be good. Paid 300 ruppees for the blue flame 'cuz I don't feel like doing the water dungeon so early. (I just got Adult Link)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The only FPS I ever seriously played was Halo PC, and it has no voice chat, which was great.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I only play Metroid, which is more FPA than anything. I played half of Halo 1 with my friend, and never got into it.
FPS should mean "Full Polish Sausage" Sounds funny.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Not really a fact though, my girlfriend was shy forever and even now, isn't self-focused or craves attention (like that) at all. Also the people I knew were never like that either. I know my friend made a big deal about some Halo MLG thing with girls, but I don't really remember much about it.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
You might not have run into them, but trust me, they exist, and they really do look for attention.

It's kinda funny actually but yeah...it's rare that you find one that's got much of anything genuine behind her.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Classifying most of the people who play fps as immature is as stupid as classifying most gamer girls as "ugly".
You misunderstand what I was saying.

Half of my friends play Halo and CoD. I'm not saying everyone who plays FPSs is immature, I'm saying all of the communities have their idiots.

And it was half-joking anyways. >_>

Fun fact, Gamer Chicks are the biggest attention whores in the world, MORESO if they're above average looking.
I'm friends with a handful of gamer chicks and my sister is a gamer chick for that matter.

None of them are attention whores.

That's not a fact at all. Maybe if someone throws out one more negative stereotype about gamer girls you'll actually throw out one that holds any water.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yeah my GF is very anti-attention, so is my sister who plays stuff as well.

Man the Biggoron sword is cool, but I don't like no shield. I also feel guilty using it. I'm ditching the Master Sword D:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I already see why and when, when Link Charges up a spin attack. Best Link Stance Ever. It's just sad how I'm ditching the holy blade. Lol

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You misunderstand what I was saying.

Half of my friends play Halo and CoD. I'm not saying everyone who plays FPSs is immature, I'm saying all of the communities have their idiots.

And it was half-joking anyways. >_>

Ahh, I misunderstood what you were saying :p

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
PR never said all gamer girls are attention whores. Be more sensitive, people.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
He left out the word "all", that doesn't mean he didn't mean all of them. He said "gamer chicks are". Not "can be", not "tend to be", not "most of the gamer chicks I've met are".

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
*looks at recent posts*
..this tells me Ive REALLY got to get out more -___-
How so? Personally I'm going to sleep, I got the Biggorons sword, so I'm happy. Want to play more SMG2, only got like 5 stars into it (then stuff came up..and I felt like zelda), but tired D:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If I said "Asians are smart," I don't mean all Asians.
What you mean and what you say are two different things. "___ is/are ____" means just that unless you indicate that there are exceptions. If you don't indicate that you think there are exceptions, no one can read your mind and figure that out.

I'm too tired to try and argue this anymore, but seriously guys, I don't know if you're just butthurt 'cause you can't find one who likes you or something but gamer chicks are not all ugly and they're not horrible people either.

[/participation in this discussion]

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You guys are confusing the Gamer Girl with the Gamer Gurl

Gamer Girl: hey, what game are you guys playing?
Gamer Gurl: I'm a gurl gamer!

So, I'm thinking about making the movie night thread, (and I won't post the link), anyone against this?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Ah crap, now I see Chill's post. Because no one here was all too enthusiastic about it, I took it to all of Smashboards.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277220

Well maybe we'll get lucky and no one will care over there, so I'll bring it back to here. If nothing else, I can squeeze in a secrate day for the Pokecenter that only we would know about.

Or I could run a movie night for you guys too, I already do for another forum.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Well I guess that opens it up for us! I PMed explaining how I was fully aware of site rules and knew I couldn't link by PMing either, but we'll just go ahead and call it dead.

Any specific time you guys would like it at? I know we are geographical split which would make it difficult, and we can disguise it really well to help with legality.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
How are you going to structure it now that your previous idea got shot down?

EDIT: nvm, I'm an idiot, I totally forgot about Chill's post. '^_^

I've no problem with the time, unless it's ridiculously late, like after eleven GMT, cos' my internet connection fully shuts down after that. Grrr.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
There's really been legal issues over this? I'm pretty sure I can watch a movie on youtube as long as it's old enough. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom