• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Just found out that both my shiny golbat is timid nature while the crobat I had on my HG/SS team is modest. To bad crobat needs nasty plot, an egg move, to be even usable as a special sweeper. Still, it was interesting coincidence anyway.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Very. Mine doesn't like videogames. Think's they are a waste of time. :(
Um, so, you like games, obviously a lot seeing how you're on a gaming forum...and you got a girl that not only dislikes them, but has the elitist **** all view that they are 'a waste of time' while whatever gets her off has some kind of meaning?

Do I really need to keep going on with this point?

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Um, so, you like games, obviously a lot seeing how you're on a gaming forum...and you got a girl that not only dislikes them, but has the elitist **** all view that they are 'a waste of time' while whatever gets her off has some kind of meaning?

Do I really need to keep going on with this point?
Yeah I love my games, but she's a charity girl. She doesn't mind me playing them for leisure and I've convinced her that a few are quite fun. But doesn't like the level of addiction some people throw into games.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Yeah I love my games, but she's a charity girl. She doesn't mind me playing them for leisure and I've convinced her that a few are quite fun. But doesn't like the level of addiction some people throw into games.
Am I suppose to know what a charity girl is?

Either way, have fuuun with that dysfunction buddy.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
She's in the kitchen, right?

/sexistjoke
Yeah, but she is pretty different from other girls. We played mmos, she plays Yugioh, Pokemon, Harvest Moon (yuck), and a lot of other games. She doesn't care for Mario, but she loves to watch me play Zelda and Metroid. It's funny cause right now I'm playing SMG2 and I just got Adult Link and she is like "Want to play Zelda yet" because it's so much more interesting too her.

On that, I have to say SMG2 is really good. It's not really easy at all, and it's..well there isn't anything wrong with it. Between Metroid/Pokemon/Mario/Zelda I feel like a Nintendo ***** right now.. and by the time I'm done I'm really going to need a good ole rpg (losing FFXII data killed me T_T) Anyone know any good RPGs? I'm considering Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, but it seems like a very big commitment.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
O. She spends a fair amount of time involved with charities.

And what Zook said. I'm a law student so games are just a relaxing thing.

Been going for 3 years so far with no issues so I doubt it's ever going to be.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, but she is pretty different from other girls. We played mmos, she plays Yugioh, Pokemon, Harvest Moon (yuck), and a lot of other games. She doesn't care for Mario, but she loves to watch me play Zelda and Metroid. It's funny cause right now I'm playing SMG2 and I just got Adult Link and she is like "Want to play Zelda yet" because it's so much more interesting too her.

On that, I have to say SMG2 is really good. It's not really easy at all, and it's..well there isn't anything wrong with it. Between Metroid/Pokemon/Mario/Zelda I feel like a Nintendo ***** right now.. and by the time I'm done I'm really going to need a good ole rpg (losing FFXII data killed me T_T) Anyone know any good RPGs? I'm considering Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, but it seems like a very big commitment.
You should play Pokemon. It's a great RPG. Lotsa creatures you can capture, many cool items, kick *** story line (most of the time), etc.

You'll like it trust me :)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That's kind of an odd way to mess with people, considering it's random and in the middle of a paragraph. So I kind of doubt that.

All I know is there's something after the first 120 stars and if someone spoils it before I find out myself, in-game, I'm going to be mad.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Anyone know any good RPGs?
Spectrobes. It's a great game where you find monsters and train them. You can evolve them at least three times and they get cooler and cooler. You can double battle, too.
Some might say that it's a Pokémon rip, but it's a good Pokémon rip.
For DS and Wii.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Nononono what I MEAN is I'm playing SMG2 and I just got Adult link in OoT XD. That is my bad wording, I'm sorry. And Roach, pokemon isn't an rpg. Doing the trainer card and breeding is all thats left and it's more of a "pokemon" thing than an rpg thing. I need a rpg with a storyline to sink into.

I'm sorry Firus, I didn't mean for it to sound like that XD.

And Roach, again >_> I'm 99.9% sure you're being sarcastic but I'm 4 pokemon shy from 3 teams done, red/E4 beaten.. I've got the Pokelethon left to do, the Shiny leafs, BT, and trade my dex over from platinum. >.> So yeah.

Edit: I could never see Link in Mario, they wouldn't get along.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I heard that Fire Emblem, Goldensun, and Gladius are good games with good storylines.

/descriptiveadjectives

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I may try Golden Sun, but I'm aiming for a console rpg. Fire Emnlem is too tactical. I'm doing so much real life stuff clearing MPT/pokemon/zelda/mario will take forever, but once I'm done I'm considering FF Crystal Chronicles, since I beat the first. Me and my gf wanna beat them together.

Does anyone know if SMG2 has any missables? Like things you can NEVER go back and get? Being Mario I assume not, but you never know...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Nononono what I MEAN is I'm playing SMG2 and I just got Adult link in OoT XD.
Alright, that makes sense, I just got confused by the wording. Sorry about that.

I need a rpg with a storyline to sink into.
Would definitely recommend TWEWY then.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Is it a fantasyish rpg? Twewy... hmmm never heard of it I can truthfully say.

Ah the world ends with you?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Does anyone know if SMG2 has any missables? Like things you can NEVER go back and get? Being Mario I assume not, but you never know...
Well, I'm 99.9% done the game (too lazy lol), and so far, the answer has been no.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Because lv.5 Wynaut is a lot different than lv.100 Wynaut? I dunno. But it should be something about how it's played / the environment reacts around it.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I still make you all jealous with my Pokemon and Smash Bros playing GF :V
You wish. I'd never want a girl who plays video games. It's probably just me, but pretty much all of them at my school look like they got hit by a mukking bus... Seriously, it's disgusting.

My girlfriend is captain of the Soccer team, and one of the best trackrunners in the school (De perfect bawdeh, 'na mean?:laugh:). She thinks that video games are a joke, but tolerates them when I play, because I got it like that.

I got her to try MW2 once, she went on the mic, and everyone was like "Why aren't you in the kitchen?" or "Go ****ing make me a sandwich!" Hilarious.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not every gamer girl looks like a train wreck.

I know quite a few that don't, in fact...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I got her to try MW2 once, she went on the mic, and everyone was like "Why aren't you in the kitchen?" or "Go ****ing make me a sandwich!" Hilarious.
Loooooooooooool

This is why I'd never make my girlfriend go through such torture

I mean playing games is one thing, but playing MW2 is a step too far don't cha think?

rockem7

Smash Ace
Loooooooooooool

This is why I'd never make my girlfriend go through such torture

I mean playing games is one thing, but playing MW2 is a step too far don't cha think?
I don't know who's worse, the more mature insults on CoD or the little kids screaming on Halo. Luckily my XBL expires in like, a week or two.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Not every gamer girl looks like a train wreck.

I know quite a few that don't, in fact...
But most do. I'm very lucky, but when I played FFXI EVERYONE that was female was ugly except three I knew. (Mine is one of them, obviously >.>) At the school I went too everyone that played games was ugly. It's a very rare breed to find one that is pretty, and I've noticed very few are hardcore fps fans. (Since I'm not a fps fan at all, it doesn't matter to me)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I don't know who's worse, the more mature insults on CoD or the little kids screaming on Halo.
You say that like there's actually a difference in the maturity level of the two communities.
But most do.
Uh, not necessarily true. Most of the people YOU'VE met may have been ugly, but most of the people I've met have been the opposite.

Classifying girl gamers as "ugly" is as stupid as classifying all gamers in general as 40-year-old virgins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom