• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Thank you for spoiler tagging; I do not want any part of that movie ruined (which I feel the trailer might have already).

Sometimes, some movies just need to be seen without knowing a thing about it. Which is why I loved Boondock Saints so much. :D

LET US NOT SPEAK OF INCEPTION AGAIN... TONIGHT... !!

Also, how out of date would my poke-team be if I last used it last year, before plat?
The metagame's gone to complete crap since then. Latias and Salamence have been banned and now people are stalling like a *****.

I still see risage in Infernape usage.

And HAHAHAHAHAHAHA people are actually asking for their money back because of the last airbender?

Oh my god, did people even ask for their money back in DBE?

And Ulti, you never answered my question

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Aang will probably teach Airbending to the people who now inhabbited one of the air temples, ya know, the smart people. Remember, he said that they reminded him of Airbenders, so it could be a foreshadowing that they are the descendents of Airbenders.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I feel really stupid for asking this, but I can not locate this stupid drain hole in the moat to get to Zelda in OoT. I have been swimming for the past 15 minutes and have found nothing.

Mewter

Smash Master
I feel really stupid for asking this, but I can not locate this stupid drain hole in the moat to get to Zelda in OoT. I have been swimming for the past 15 minutes and have found nothing.
Which part of OoT is this? The part after you have woken up Malon's dad or what?

Wrath`

Smash Master
I just got out of the Great Deuku Tree and left the first village, the Owl was all "GO MEAT ZELDAZ" and I go to the town, get blocked by the guard. I talk to some people in town, and a guy says he went to a drain hole in the moat to the right of the castle, but I cannot locate it.

Mewter

Smash Master
I just got out of the Great Deuku Tree and left the first village, the Owl was all "GO MEAT ZELDAZ" and I go to the town, get blocked by the guard. I talk to some people in town, and a guy says he went to a drain hole in the moat to the right of the castle, but I cannot locate it.
It's not underwater. It's in the side of the wall, above the water, across from the crates where you wake up Talon with a chicken.
There's water flowing out of it, though.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Aang will probably teach Airbending to the people who now inhabbited one of the air temples, ya know, the smart people. Remember, he said that they reminded him of Airbenders, so it could be a foreshadowing that they are the descendents of Airbenders.
You mean the temple with the wheelchair guy? I dunno, I feel like their culture is too technologically-minded and it would really fit.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Well sure, but the Fire Nation is the only group that have shown technological advancement, with the exception of some of Sokka and the engineer guy's stuff, and that's because they have Firebending to power stuff. Airbending just wouldn't seem natural in combination with technology.

EDIT: Holy ****, 4chan now have a Pokémon board

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Could somebody tell me what this metagame thingy is please?!

And I'd also like to know what moves you guys recommend for a Palkia and Dialga.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Pokemon on 4chan, eh? Now if it'd get on the Daily Show or Colbert Report like Twilight did, it'd be the bomb. <_< Too bad Team Jacob/Bella is more important.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Could somebody tell me what this metagame thingy is please?!
Hard to put a definition to. It's basically the realm of different tactics and uses where competitive Pokemon thrives, but that's a bit of a general term.

And Spacial Rend is excellent on Palkia. Roar of Time is powerful, but it's impractical and Dragon Pulse does more damage over two turns anyway.

EDIT:
Wikipedia said:
Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.
Wave, that's too complicated even for me.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Those are all good except Drup and Base.
Mew and Mewtwo should be Aphex Twin for Mew and Radiohead for Mewtwo.
And why is Machamp standing by himself not saying anything?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I actually thought that Jiggles was supposed to be the one doing K-Pop XD

Or perhaps they forgot to say that Machamp is the one singing Kpop

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Nuetral Milk Hotel made me chuckle. If only for the fact that they're my favorite band.

Also, what Reaper said. Seriously, Asain pop music is the worse thing I've ever heard.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
At least it's better than Justin Beiber now is it?
No, Justin Beiber really isn't that bad. Sure, his voice is annoying, lyrics are shallow, and songs are repetitive, but at least he doesn't sound like a hamster on crack sucking helium balloons playing an electric banjo, recorded and played in reverse.

I think that Machamp would be the Village People.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
No, Justin Beiber really isn't that bad. Sure, his voice is annoying, lyrics are shallow, and songs are repetitive, but at least he doesn't sound like a hamster on crack sucking helium balloons playing an electric banjo, recorded and played in reverse.
Except he DOES sound like a hamster on crack

And electric banjos are ****ing cool man

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Except he DOES sound like a hamster on crack

And electric banjos are ****ing cool man
I always thought he sounded more like a hampster on those pep-pills the truck drivers take.

And yeah, you have me on that one. I'd kill for an electric banjo.

@ Tery: True. I guess my main problem with apop (and all foreign music, really) is that I'm a lyrics kind of guy. I like to listen to the poetry of lyrics, think about what they mean, understand them. With different languages, I can't do that. Lyrics > Sound, imo.

Which is why I like Bob Dylan. xD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ahh. This doesn't both me, since I cover a strong base of languages anyway. I'll eventually expan on my Japanese and Korean. Aside from that though it's easy to just listen and enjoy the music for what it is. The lyrics can be pretty powerful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom