• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
That seems to be the only logical explanation, though he said he bred the Pokemon.

Xyless

Smash Master
I got it to level 100 then used Heart Scales to teach it the moves it'd learn via leveling up. I was using Surf instead of Water Spout so I could keep traveling (5 PP isn't much when training).

The issue was I realized last minute that I still had Surf and had to replace it, so I rushed to get it in before registration, thus the error.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Rumble was a fun game, it's pretty repetitive, which could be a bad thing if you don't like the first few seconds of the game.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah looks like a fun arcade beat 'em up or something. but with pokemon. so awesome haha. can you get actual pokemon from the game and transfer them to the ds?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I don't know. It kind of makes me sad.

Btw, does anyone here play Pokemon Rumble?
It's essentially a top-down hack n' slash with Pokemon. So if you like mindless hack n' slash games and love the thought of treating Pokemon as mindless, disposable weapons, you'll love this game.

I will admit, it's probably my favorite non-series Pokemon game released thus far.

Mewter

Smash Master
So if you like mindless hack n' slash games and love the thought of treating Pokemon as mindless, disposable weapons, you'll love this game.
That's what you do in every Pokemon game, right?

@Zook you should add some turkey to it.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^ This

It's essentially a top-down hack n' slash with Pokemon. So if you like mindless hack n' slash games and love the thought of treating Pokemon as mindless, disposable weapons, you'll love this game.

I will admit, it's probably my favorite non-series Pokemon game released thus far.
I seeeee. I'll definitely have to get the one for the 3DS when it comes out then. Haven't connected my Wii to the internet yet so obv can't get Rumble, but even then I'd need Wiiware points I don't have :p

M.K

Level 55
It's fun, but there are some horribly cheap moves that can blaze you through levels or take you out quicker than you can react (Cross Chop/Dragon Claw).

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
A long time ago I was stupid enough to catch a Missingno. in Pokemon Blue and save the data. The game eventually got corrupted and I couldn't save the game beyond going out of Red's house before the data got deleted when I turned the game on again.

But now, I've gotten Squirtle, the Pokedex, the Town Map, items, and a Caterpie, saved after each of those "significant" hurdles, and the data hasn't been deleted yet. Whether it "got over" the corruption or if it's something else is up in the air, but I'm thrilled regardless. I can finally play Gen I with a Victreebel, Magmar, Pinsir, Ninetails, and Persian again XD

Mewter

Smash Master
I'll post this here because no one checks the Battle Tower's Wi-Fi Plaza:
I trained a Gen 5 team in Black. Anyone up for a Wi-Fi battle?

Edit:
Never mind that.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I find it interesting how most of the activity here is about the lack of activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom