• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
around 2008~2009 i spammed the entire forum with posts just to get post count. i enjoyed drawing attention to myself as the spammiest guy gunning for the highest post count on the boards

the moderators had already banned me 3 times, but instead of perma-banning me they chose to cut my post count in half AND make my post count go backwards. this was in 2009. since then i kept posting but i became less spammy, and eventually my post count went past 0 and into the negatives. i was very excited when i reached my 0 post and -1 post.

now i'm bout to hit -10,000, time flies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Brave Bird? How so? You should like Ambigutor instead.

Also, it's good to see ya. :bee:

I liked that art by JOE btw, it's nice. :)

:phone:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I really do like Honchkrow with Moxie

Brave Bird and Superpower sweep all day, every day.
Very underwhelming though. Not enough time to Roost. Usually not fast enough, remedied by Choice Scarf (but then Roost...). Falls victim to both versions of Hitmontop, and really any Intimidate Pokemon after the first Moxie boost.

Donphan and Mamoswine can smash Honchkrow with Ice Shard.

Honchkrow needs enough team support to function well, I've just never been a fan of it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Choice Scarf Roost is totally a thing, Tery

Like Choice Scarf Rest Talk Heracross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom