• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Because Black and White will have DSi exclusive features (?), I may need to get one.

Though I quite enjoy my old school DS.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
scizor and heracross are next to each other in the pokedex

scizor and scyther have the same base stats, just rearranged

heracross and pinsir have the same base stats, just rearranged

pinsir and heracross have a similar body shape

>your face when heracross was going to be pinsir's evo, but they decided the designs were too different

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So, I bought Pokemon cards for me and my girlfriend. (It's what she wanted for her bday, to get into it xD), so we spent about...50 dollars to get us both set up. (Not bad really). I'd still like to spend another 50, simply to get tin cans and card holders, etc. But really.. 50/each to set up isnt that bad, and I have to say it is a lot of fun XD.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
scizor and heracross are next to each other in the pokedex

scizor and scyther have the same base stats, just rearranged

heracross and pinsir have the same base stats, just rearranged

pinsir and heracross have a similar body shape

>your face when heracross was going to be pinsir's evo, but they decided the designs were too different
>mfw this is completely wrong

Pinsir and Heracross are meant to be rivals. Rhinoceros Beetle and Stag Battle, fool. Those two are commonly used as pets in Japan and are often portrayed/seen as rivals.

**** yeah.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
ho oh would be beyond uber if it wasnt for stealth rocks

true or false?
False. He's good, but not THAT good.

His hightened existence would, however, cause a shift of sorts in the Ubers metagame. Much like it did when he first got Brave Bird.

Or it would at least make everyone play even more conservatively than they already do.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
"OK, I have by team ready for all the top threats, Palkia, Dialga, Wob, Kyogre, Groudon, Latis, Darkrai, Giratina, Garchomp, and Scizor... yes... and I can kill those stupid Blisseys, Luigias, and Forrys too...

I AM READY"

"...GO, SHAYMIN!"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

It's how any team works, really.

Cubes

Smash Cadet
There's really not much of anything that can switch in reliably AND stay in against HO-OH without really good prediction. And 50% burn rate is hax.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Sorry for changing the topic, but...

My dad makes amazing salsa.

Also, since salsa reminds me of Mexico, is Ludicolo a negative Mexican stereotype? Or uh, would he be?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Sorry for changing the topic, but...

My dad makes amazing salsa.

Also, since salsa reminds me of Mexico, is Ludicolo a negative Mexican stereotype? Or uh, would he be?
Yes. Also, post a pic of the salsa just because you brought it up.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I'm trying to. I can't find my phone. So I tried using my dads. He yelled at me for being an idiot and took his phone back.

IT'S SUCH DELICIOUS SALSA THOUGH

Although it might qualify as guacamole more since it has a lot of avocado in it.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm trying to. I can't find my phone. So I tried using my dads. He yelled at me for being an idiot and took his phone back.

IT'S SUCH DELICIOUS SALSA THOUGH

Although it might qualify as guacamole more since it has a lot of avocado in it.
Guacamole disguised as salsa :O I'm amazed and intrigued. I must see!

Avocado is my favorite fruit of all time.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Here's some of it (along with tacquitos). My dad took avocados, onions (yep, big fan of onions), and tomatoes and just blended it all. It's quite good.

nom nom nom?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Ehh. Those biking games with the same control scheme get a bit stale.
But this one has an old bum in a rocket-propelled wheelchair and a dad and his kid on a bike and they can all get torn to shreds.

EDIT: Oh and awesome salsa.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
So I'm extremely pissed off right.

I just bred an awesome IV'd Shroomish: 31 everything bar Special Attack. My Ditto is Adamant with an Everstone. Guess what nature I get?

Timid :D

As if SS trolling me with that nature isn't enough, the ability is Effect Spore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom