• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
after what went down in that MM, you just might

D0N

Smash Ace
I may have found a venue to host stuff at. I'll post after I check it out sometime this weekend.

Kadaj's era is over. Mine is beginning :flame:

Don't worry though, I don't plan on taking your money for too long :laugh:

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Word Don way to step it up, and you better keep playing getting better.

You dont just beat Chu in a MM and dont improve yourself.

Also you could come down to a NC tourny some time I may team with you or something

another thing i bought a brand new wii yesterday the **** thing is they gave me a free game and being you have i brawl disc i got that :) lol

they also gave me this wii sports resort with wii motion plus for free

D0N

Smash Ace
Glad that worked out for you Kadaj. It be a shame if you still had no wii. If there's a tourney, let me know. If I can't make it, don't lose a single game to Ragnor0k lol.

Famous, PTZR I didnt forget you guys... but 2nd place is still second place. I'm not splitting with you guys.

Famous there's no one to save you this time lol.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lmao better use that Cape of destiny rob or Turtle :)

Don cool actually theres a tourny for the next 3 weekends down here :D

lucky me right :)

Im teaming with someone already for the one next weekend which is prob gonna be the biggest one out of the 3 but i think they will all have a decent size to them

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, DON....Looks like I gotta step out the PipeHouse now

On another note...I DID NOT know MLG was today...Chaz beat Neo in a Marth ditto...lol..

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea that Marth thing was a shock. Chaz beat SK too, must be good. That bracket is fun to look at.

I looked at the venue yesterday. Its by CNU (Arcadia). It has a nice staff with a GREAT lounge with couches surrounding TVs hanged on the wall and plenty of floor space, but only HD TVs. Were gonna have to put up with it for now. Ill talk to the owners about setting something up during the summer, but theres gonna be a 10$ venue fee probly since this IS an actual venue so be ready with that.

Kadaj that tourney you're talking about is 3 hours away from me. I may be able to make it, I'll let you know wednesday. Let me know how you're tourney goes this weekend

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
pssshh craaiigggg. my computers been pretty much broken lately, so i havent gotten a chance to get online. that and life ****/a lot of shows/traveling/studio time.

now craig, only reason id agree with you, was because certain people could never make it out to any of my fests. i posted up about some 3 different times, and nobody came. it took till the 3rd one that people finally showed up. and don had to pick everyone up lol. so moot point is moot. have fun in florida son!<3333kadaj #3 marth, #1 in my heart

annnnyyywwaayyyyyyssssss. i just talked to slash yesterday, and hes trying to get back into brawl. ill prolly be hanging out with him soon and getting him some practice. he was interested in the crew way back when cocm sk and i were first thinking about it.

Don: lemme know when all this venue stuff works out. lol era of D0N, i back that. i wonder what results will start to look like now that the sweet prince has stepped down.

PTZR: you know i got you.

ok and finally, seeing ive have such a busy show schedule lately, here are dates that i have freeeee.
lets schedule something

MAY 1, 7, 21, 22, 28, 29 im also good on weekdays if anyone else is.

so LEZ GO YO!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
They went pretty well! Last night was the 4th night in a row I was playing. Lol it's good to finally relax

D0N

Smash Ace
Im going to GA for the summer again at the end of May. Round 2 with Big Lou...

Don't expect much though... I've been working on another game

Famous

Smash Champion
For future references

H4X, Pitzer, Dobee and to whoever is able to drive to tournies... We need to start going more tournaments...I'm not going to just sit here and let my skills rot in SoVA

As far as gas money is concerned, I WILL PROVIDE any expenses dealing with gas and housing if your willing to drive to tournaments

If your broke and discouraged to drive, I got you...PLEASE, let's just go to more tournies

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
The only reason I dont want to drive as much is that I get lost really easily. (I mean REALLY easily)
If you're willing to direct me around some and get gas money, I wont mind.

D0N

Smash Ace
For future references

H4X, Pitzer, Dobee and to whoever is able to drive to tournies... We need to start going more tournaments...I'm not going to just sit here and let my skills rot in SoVA

As far as gas money is concerned, I WILL PROVIDE any expenses dealing with gas and housing if your willing to drive to tournaments

If your broke and discouraged to drive, I got you...PLEASE, let's just go to more tournies
I think Slash is your best bet for rides, he seemed pretty interested in tourneys last time I saw him. If there is anything local i'll drive you, but seeing as that has a slim chance of happening this month...

The only reason I dont want to drive as much is that I get lost really easily. (I mean REALLY easily)
If you're willing to direct me around some and get gas money, I wont mind.
Get a GPS. No sarcasm intended with an obvious answer, just saying its a good investment. It helps me alot, I always get/got lost lol. Ask for one for christmas or something.

Tourney News

There's a LAN center on the CNU campus called Arcadia that wanted to host a brawl tourney... no set date but the # is 757 310 6274. Maybe if people call with interest something will happen. I was gonna try to host something there, but I didn't because of school and now I just don't want to.

If you guys express enough interest, I may (as in there is a chance) be able to throw a small tourney this month at a friends house. It will be 10$ entry and a small venue fee fo the home owner. If I can get at least 10 people (including myself so 9) who dont mind HD tvs ill ask... but I am NOT going to go out of my way looking for interest and I don't want to drive everyone there. It will be in Yorktown. So post and let me know if your interested and what weekend is good for you.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Yeah not driving to tourneys. . . car is not reliable enough.
But I may be down to go to tourneys later in the summer, but as for now, I have to save money.
I'll still may d osome local though because the only real expense will be the tourney fee

D0N

Smash Ace
So it turns out im leaving next weekend... a little earlier than I thought. Either way, if you guys want a venue I gave you a number...

Top Bottom