• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
An Ike winning this is laughable.
Seeing as an Ike just took beat a Samus, who is the one character who has an advantage against Ike in this tournament, I think you might wanna start preparing yourself for Ike winning, as you will get no sympathy from him while he fights for our other Ike friends. :bee:

And Ness/Lucas winning? Ike's Jab->Grab = lolno once he faces them in this tournament. It's like having a frame 3 grab against those two. :bee:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Teh Brettster (Ike) beats Swoops (Ganon) 2-1

Very, very close matches. Very good Ganon. Very cool guy. Thanks for bearing with me so long as I tried to get online. =\
Also glad we had a smooth connection past the normal button lag. =]

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Willz i cant seem to find you on AIM, and i havent gotten any word from you in general but im ready to play whenever.

D

Deleted member

Burntsocks beat Calv 2-0

Not exactly close games XD
But he was a good sport, nice player good ****.

heytallman

CTALL
heytallman (Lucas) beats Serris (Samus) by forfeit.

Serris (on AIM): I don't think I'm going to be able to do the match, sorry. Go ahead and give yourself the win, and prove I did it by quoting exactly what I'm saying. LOL.

If you need confirmation, I can have him post.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Can you extend the R3 Winner's deadline to friday or saturday? (I can only play from friday-sunday)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
G-Reg (Jiggs) beat Willz (Falcon)

Awesome Jiggs ggs man. Funny how I actually did quite well and came so close to winning both games without even knowing the match up! =]

Kirk

Smash Champion
I can't seem to get a hold of San...

I thought we were going to play today, but he hasn't been online all day(Sent PM, not on AIM, etc.).

What do I doooo!?

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Alright, so I haven't met with my opponent yet, is that a problem? I've made contact, and he said we could play whenever, but that was a while ago, and due to being back at University, I haven't been able to come on until today, really. I was on for a 5 hour period and sent PM's, but I didn't hear from him today.

I know I should have done it sooner, but it was obviously the last day, and he didn't send anything about not being on today. Since it was the last day, it was clear that the match needed to be done, or at least comunicated why not. Anyways, it hasn't happened on time. Will we both be disqualified?

Sharky

Smash Master
I can't seem to get a hold of San...

I thought we were going to play today, but he hasn't been online all day(Sent PM, not on AIM, etc.).

What do I doooo!?
he's been at a tourney all day lol. try to get him tomorrow

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Seeing as an Ike just took beat a Samus, who is the one character who has an advantage against Ike in this tournament, I think you might wanna start preparing yourself for Ike winning, as you will get no sympathy from him while he fights for our other Ike friends. :bee:

And Ness/Lucas winning? Ike's Jab->Grab = lolno once he faces them in this tournament. It's like having a frame 3 grab against those two. :bee:
Lmao, Hardgainer pretty much shares my sentiment.

We'll see who wins this here competition. You already know who my money's on.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Alright, so I haven't met with my opponent yet, is that a problem? I've made contact, and he said we could play whenever, but that was a while ago, and due to being back at University, I haven't been able to come on until today, really. I was on for a 5 hour period and sent PM's, but I didn't hear from him today.

I know I should have done it sooner, but it was obviously the last day, and he didn't send anything about not being on today. Since it was the last day, it was clear that the match needed to be done, or at least comunicated why not. Anyways, it hasn't happened on time. Will we both be disqualified?
Still try to contact him and get the match in by tomorrow. If you don't and he doesn't show up/post in this thread then you'll most likely move on.

Airborne

Smash Lord
uhm, AzNFinesse and I have been in contact with each other, yet have been having conflicting scehdules with each other... =\
school johns (me) and gf johns
how should we deal with this? i'll go ahead and just step out and give him the win if needed. =\

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
uhm, AzNFinesse and I have been in contact with each other, yet have been having conflicting scehdules with each other... =\
how should we deal with this? i'll go ahead and just step out and give him the win if needed. =\
School johns > gf johns.

If anything if he's not willing to play when you get home then he should forfeit. You have absolutely no control over school johns.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I think Kirk and San are able to play.
If they're able to find a time.
At least... they're both paying attention now, lol. So I don't think there ought to be a forfeit.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If one of you wants to forefeit, you can. If you both don't, I'll personally decide.

Sorry, I knew something like this would happen at least once here but there really wasn't anything I could do about it :urg:

Top Bottom