• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
No ran, in PF you hounded me with inane questions, just saying.

None of this **** going on helps me, its back and forth banter through a lense of town bickering back and forth with eachother, while its great that town is so proactive, scum is just sliding by, most likely.

No, I don't have meltdowns as much anymore, My last big one was pizza because of J, and that's old, this was My latest one.

Moving on, nabe, I find your vote of nich a bit worrysome, I think both mr and you know the slot is town, hell, he even admits to having greif of OMGUSing you, and creates a case on top of it.

Its a tad survivalistic, but my mind reads newb-town rather then flailing scum.

That's about it, I find your return to just vote an already easy target worrysome, when there is bigger fish to fry, even though they aren't here.

Tl;dr enough talk more inactive pressure.

vote degray
FoS: T-block

KK, hold me and katerpies hand.

Also, I agree to disagree on vg.jpg, this is classic asdioh and most of the content generated by him is either small fluff or consistent scumhunting, although a vote would be sex, asdioh.

I might go into it later, but this is just surface.

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What, so you're speculating about a posting restriction based on our font color?
He thought it signified BLOOD THIRST, thus red.

If so, mine would be pink fluffy pillows :3

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
No, I don't have meltdowns as much anymore, My last big one was pizza because of J, and that's old, this was My latest one.
I guess it's irrelevant, but I don't remember this at all, when was this?
I do remember being pushed to L-1 within a couple days of the game starting, as the town doctor, thanks to J's extreme tunneling. I didn't have a meltdown :p

Also, I agree to disagree on vg.jpg, this is classic asdioh and most of the content generated by him is either small fluff or consistent scumhunting, although a vote would be sex, asdioh.
You're spot-on and this makes me want to like your slot more.

I'll vote after a

@mod: requesting votecount

and after talking to X1. Just assume my vote's on Degrey for now, anyway.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Jpg, who do you want to vote now? Can you FOS them while waiting for the vote count?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Vg, I am curious of your tblock town readish
So am I. For now it's mostly meta. I had a good feeling about him in Pizza and Ducktales when he was town, and a bad feeling in Dexter when he was scum.
Oddly enough, he listed those as the only games he's played here, and I was in them as well, so I seem to have his alignment pinned 100% so far.
All X1 said about him was "T-block I don't really know but I could see his push on Nich being genuine."

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh, let me rephrase. Would you FOS Degray while waiting?

July

Smash Apprentice
Well ya, ever including MS. But then when I was about to provide the quote I remembered how you lit into muffin man super hard.
Yeah, not my proudest moment, but I believed in it.

If I've expressed some read on Gray that you didn't like, I really don't recall. I have him at a null at present and haven't got anything to say about him that I'd think would make you so aggressive towards me.

What's your read on Nich?
I can't deny there was a bit of aggression there but it's not because of anything you have said that specifically peeved me, it's frustration because I feel like DeGrey is getting away with this:

]I find it disturbing that his prediction about Nick is turning to be mostly true. It seems like the majority of content I'm reading has something to do with Nick. If Nick is town, then Degrey's done a good job of setting you all off and slinking back into the shadows. If Nick's scum, then good job. Still gonna go over this one with X1 before I give a solid stance on Nick.
It's frustration at attention being focused so many places and yet not here for some reason, because, I can't put it any better than videogames put it, DeGrey is hiding in the shadows. But it's not even like the inactives where there is no info, no content so they are null. DeGrey came in and raised a cloud of confusion and suspicion around Nich and, to a lesser extent (and surely by accident) himself, then just hung around the background and refused to explain himself. I thought you saying the Watson thing wouldn't work was because our reads are drastically different, and the frustration over people not seeing DeGrey's scuminess just got woven into that. Looking back, videogames is prolly right that it was because I didn't get the reference, so I'm sorry I misinterpreted that.

My read on Nich is that he is town, albeit scummy-playing town. But I don't see scum motivation behind his actions, instead I see him trying to scumhunt even though I disagree with every case he's made.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Man I see a massive town block forming on Grey. I predict Nabe will be holding back as will I, giving both heads a chance to actually form up. So far I have him leaning town in my book but severly lacking content.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ok, so I'm mostly caught up. You guys are way off-base.

"Manipulative background scum?"

I haven't had a chance to actually talk to Ryker about this game since it started. I will be doing so tomorrow.

As I have not yet spoken to him, I cannot speak for him on this regard, but I'm 99% sure he just doesn't want to play the slot solo. We're a hydra, it's just that my head was asleep for the first bit of the game here. x_x

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
I disagree, asdioh.

By now, Tblock would have a direction in which he wants to follow, here he is more sheepish but looking for town-cred.

An example of this would be his analysis reads, all of his town reads are simply "lpl your thoughts match up with mine" and all of scum reads are "lol they don't"

This is not genuinine town play and its not geniuine tblock, his reads would have more content and he would be more selective with them, here he is all over the place and not sure where the safest vote is.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
It's frustration at attention being focused so many places and yet not here for some reason, because, I can't put it any better than videogames put it, DeGrey is hiding in the shadows. But it's not even like the inactives where there is no info, no content so they are null. DeGrey came in and raised a cloud of confusion and suspicion around Nich and, to a lesser extent (and surely by accident) himself, then just hung around the background and refused to explain himself.
Well, you're not going to get that attention from me. As I said, I largely leave the reading of Ryker to others.

Gray made a comment to Swiss that he was comfortable in the place that he was in. Do you remember this post? What did you think of it at the time and what do you think of it in reference to what I've quoted from you above?

My read on Nich is that he is town, albeit scummy-playing town. But I don't see scum motivation behind his actions, instead I see him trying to scumhunt even though I disagree with every case he's made.
This is fair and was what I thought and argued in favour of for a chunk of the thread. Did you see what I was talking about with a scumslip re: 155 and Reyth's explanation around 377?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Moving on, nabe, I find your vote of nich a bit worrysome, I think both mr and you know the slot is town, hell, he even admits to having greif of OMGUSing you, and creates a case on top of it.

Its a tad survivalistic, but my mind reads newb-town rather then flailing scum.

That's about it, I find your return to just vote an already easy target worrysome, when there is bigger fish to fry, even though they aren't here.

Tl;dr enough talk more inactive pressure.
I'm sure you're not telling me to pressure inactives over scumpicks.

Town -
Zen

Null -
Phil sex dance
???

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ya it was funny because Ran seemed to have missed it when I mentioned it the first time (#377 etc)

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Well you asked about it recently itt like you had never heard about it. It is the post about where Nich says "if T-Block gets lynched it would be a huge red flag".

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have seen that. I want to know SK's reasoning, since his T-block stance was new.

Btw, why did you vote Nich?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
For you Nabe. I didn't quote anything though. Numbers for you all! :awesome:

1. SK says Kuz Is town then says it was really null? #601
2. SK posts more content. #623
3. Why Tblock? Already see DGrey scumminess. #623
4. So, what do you care of who I ask PL, Tblock? #630
5. He obv hasn’t, nabe. *regarding Zen reading #631
6. Nabe, expand on this slip from Nich. #631
7. I didn’t assume how he came to KK scum, I agreed that he was also slightly suspicious. Although I mentioned earlier it was based on connections, and based on their self play I am liking them. #636
8. Still the same, I did like their new stances. Didn’t like the Kuz Town thing gambit though. Read is still the same. (Regarding recent thoughts on SK) #643
9. I wasn’t whiteknighting Reyth. I was just peeved that he’d come in to direct lynches when he hasn’t even pushed his own. Reyth can defend himself. #643
10. Nabe, not liking your Nich vote bro. #654
11. Reyth, wtf are you doing? Why are you voting Nich? #719
12. Reyth, I’m not tunneling. And I’m fine on lynching Jpg TODAy. #734
13. Lmao at Zen being able to read me well. Tell me where you have done that correctly.

T-block

B2B TST
What. the. hell ._.

I only skimmed the last 200 posts lol... I'll read tomorrow.

Reyth's posting restriction tangent is trash... it's distracting and useless, and I'd like to see his play be a little more focused.

I disagree, asdioh.

By now, Tblock would have a direction in which he wants to follow, here he is more sheepish but looking for town-cred.

An example of this would be his analysis reads, all of his town reads are simply "lpl your thoughts match up with mine" and all of scum reads are "lol they don't"

This is not genuinine town play and its not geniuine tblock, his reads would have more content and he would be more selective with them, here he is all over the place and not sure where the safest vote is.

I was about to rage at the FoS without reasoning, but then I saw this post. I don't think this is true - KK was the only scum read that I listed that was completely based on how the thoughts lined up with mine. I had other reasons for the rest. But if it makes you feel better, I'll have more to say after I catch up. I see KK posted a lot, which I'm looking forward to analyzing.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Actually, I just wanted to see if there were any reactions itt because I had noticed alot of Nich defending. You were the only one that reacted though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nich's not scummy.

Now you are backpedaling as to why you actually voted Nich.

T-block

B2B TST
Moreover, a lot of that is meta, and I already told you that's garbage.

I also saw a post or two from Nich that I liked on skim, so I'll be going over those closely tomorrow.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I need a fresh start. Both of my top scum reads got blown out of the water for me and I certainly cannot see .jpg as scum.

Grey is the best wagon of them all but in reading his post history, he seems to be scum hunting well; he just lacks content and a vote; so no actual evidence. There is no doubt votes in his direction are warranted. I will give him a chance here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Since .jpg is voting Nich I don't have a problem with it at all.
Remember this Reyth? Didn't you say you hate Hydra separation? (I can't remember the word you said and can't spell it)

You are now saying you voted Nich as a gambit. Are you sure you didn't just vote him as a fall back?

Also, why did you unvote your last suspect?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I need a fresh start. Both of my top scum reads got blown out of the water for me and I certainly cannot see .jpg as scum.

Grey is the best wagon of them all but in reading his post history, he seems to be scum hunting well; he just lacks content and a vote; so no actual evidence. There is no doubt votes in his direction are warranted. I will give him a chance here.
Jpg is scum. BEFORE GREY.

Now, is Grey voting? Who is he scumhunting on, Reyth?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
When SK rage quit I became disinclined to vote him anymore.

On Grey, he has a profile of genuinely looking for scum and testing reactions. Two of his three suspects are the lurkers and KK is the only one but he gives no evidence. I don't think he has been given enough of a chance yet. I want to give him some time first.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How about zen and Dino dance? Would you give them a chance?

SK rage quit is a null tell. I can't believe you'd get off him because of that.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Barring some new revelation I won't be convinced .jpg is scum unless I missed something huge.

Top Bottom