• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah, a governor basically stops the day's lynch.

I think a Nabe lynch could still happen today, especially if you'd stop the video wagon (as a lot of the players on that wagon said they'd be willing to go Nabe.) I need to take another look at SK though.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Again, what's the basis for the .jpg and SK lynches? Can I have at least a page number for the cases? I'll go look for those specifically.
You think there are cases on us? :lol:
I know there isn't one on me, besides the nonsense Ran was spouting. Swiss came in and posted random scumpicks, and a random vote on us. Others have followed suit.
As for SK, I'm honestly not sure what the case on him is, thus why I unvoted. I was willing to go with Zen's vote at the time, but I'd rather not leave someone I'm unsure about at L-1.

****, ****, ****, ****, ****

Okay, we caught a crumb from .JPG. One we are not willing to out (Raziek actually caught it, congrats to him). His play after we picked up on it matched. WE ARE SUPER UNWILLING to lynch him after seeing it. We can and will waste our time turner ability to save him and that will leave us going into Day 2 with no lynch Day 1. The penalty for breaking our restriction is the loss of our one shot ability.
Oh.

You're saying if a lynch on me occurs, you can undo it? You won't need to waste that on us, we're not getting lynched.

Never seen a governor. We pretty much go back in time and save him like he's Sirius Black. We still go to Night Phase but he's not lynched.
I really can't see this being a fakeclaim. You must be town ._.

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance

th3kuzinator|Washed Laundry
You think there are cases on us? :lol:
I know there isn't one on me, besides the nonsense Ran was spouting. Swiss came in and posted random scumpicks, and a random vote on us. Others have followed suit.
You're at L-2. Uh.

As for SK, I'm honestly not sure what the case on him is, thus why I unvoted. I was willing to go with Zen's vote at the time, but I'd rather not leave someone I'm unsure about at L-1.

That's totally not the same as "holy ****, day's not close to deadline yet and he's at l-1" unvote, which is the vibe i got when you flipped votes to ran.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
You're at L-2. Uh.
2 of those votes are ran. one is a random swiss vote. I don't even remember the others, but people (such as SK) have voted and unvoted me because they're not really feeling it.

That's totally not the same as "holy ****, day's not close to deadline yet and he's at l-1" unvote, which is the vibe i got when you flipped votes to ran.
Whatever. I unvoted because he was at L-1 3 days from deadline, and I wasn't comfortable with that because I'm not positive he's scum. :bee:

And Ran's a better lynch, just nobody's going to believe me on that toDay it seems.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have two ****ing votes. I CAN MAKE A LYNCH HAPPEN.

Ok, Grey. WHEN exactly did you notice this crumb? I mean... ****. I want him to die... I'm honestly not liking this "Oh I found a crumb now so I don't think he should be lynched". How can I TRUST THIS?

I'm fine with Sk going next. Nabe/Tblock/Reyth if in danger of no lynch. I prefer Sk over them.

And I agree with Reyth.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I state this because you say that After PL's vote on Jpg... (And I don't know what L-? he was )

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Ran you never answered our question: Is there anything in your PM that mentions a situation which would cause your Bold Leadership ability to fail

Overswarm

is laughing at you
votecount:

Videogames.jpg (5) - Ranmaru, Ranmaru, Swiss, SoupaKatamari, Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance,
DeGrey (1) - July,
Nabe (1) - Nicholas1024,
Ranmaru (1) - Videogames.jpg,
SoupaKatamri (5) - Degrey, Zen, T-block, Kawaii Kangaroo, Nabe,
Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (1) - Reyth,
Not voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 1st, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I have two ****ing votes. I CAN MAKE A LYNCH HAPPEN.

Ok, Grey. WHEN exactly did you notice this crumb? I mean... ****. I want him to die... I'm honestly not liking this "Oh I found a crumb now so I don't think he should be lynched". How can I TRUST THIS?

I'm fine with Sk going next. Nabe/Tblock/Reyth if in danger of no lynch. I prefer Sk over them.

And I agree with Reyth.
You can make the SK lynch happen. Don't flatter yourself into thinking that you've got enough leverage to force a .JPG lynch. That lynch physically will not happen because I won't let it happen I will bypass it and we'll end up in night with no flip. I am not beholden unto you to out the crumb I mentioned, nor should I give you when I found it because that makes it easier to locate, and it isn't easy to locate.

tl;dr

Don't rolefish. It's there and if need be I can point it out when I feel it is necessary. I doubt it will be because I doubt I will reach a point where I think he can be lynched despite that crumb.

Intersting side note: My role directly conflicts with Ran's in almost every way possible. I feel OS did that on purpose.

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
Wii're no lynching toDay if our lynch goes through... 2 pseudo-governers? How likely is this nich considering you've played with this role before? wii're Link from OoT - our role is called Time Town Director. Wii have 3 songs: Song of Time rewind/speed-up/and the song of time itself. All 1 shot. The rewind treats the Day as if it had never occurred in the first place. The other one speeds a Day to skip the impending night phase. The final one takes us out of this game and into another.

It's 1am im all mickey monk it's difficult to think in this condition. i'll be rewinding today if we are lynched, essentially granting us a deadline extension (if we can't get one due to mod v/la anyway??? which I think we should because wii never planned to be this inactive :chuckle:), and then wii can proceed to lynch someone actually scummy, because I can see a lot of 'just because' votes on us [Jpeg, KK, T-Block to name some].

X1-12

Smash Champion
SoupKat would it be a NL if we hit you, or would it be just like a deadline extension??

Wii're no lynching toDay if our lynch goes through... 2 pseudo-governers? How likely is this nich considering you've played with this role before? wii're Link from OoT - our role is called Time Town Director. Wii have 3 songs: Song of Time rewind/speed-up/and the song of time itself. All 1 shot. The rewind treats the Day as if it had never occurred in the first place. The other one speeds a Day to skip the impending night phase. The final one takes us out of this game and into another.

It's 1am im all mickey monk it's difficult to think in this condition. i'll be rewinding today if we are lynched, essentially granting us a deadline extension

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
you guys type fast. Makes me feel old. this will effectively act as a deadline extension. Grey's right it's a redo in the sense that the Day will rewind back to the beginning of D1. Then wii can seriously question the ****ers that declared v/la after voting us and running away like whiny *****es (looking at you roo :mad:)

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
you guys type fast. Makes me feel old. this will effectively act as a deadline extension. Grey's right it's a redo in the sense that the Day will rewind back to the beginning of D1. Then wii can seriously question the ****ers that declared v/la after voting us and running away like whiny *****es (looking at you roo :mad:)
If your ability works, can we all vote TBlock?

Top Bottom