• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awww damn. Now that's a cool char... WAIT NO. I"M CAPTAIN KIRK. IM SO BRAVE AND HEROIC. HI YAAAAH.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wait... but what happens if young link dies? :s

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
you clearly checked your role PM character name since I asked you and you changed your mind on it. If you actually had that ability your role wouldn't be ****ing Link from OoT. It would be Link from MM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am more than game.

He is backpedaling on his ability.
He was and is my best pick for the day.
He isn't pushing the other psuedo-governor.
If SK flips scum Reyth should follow suit, by dying.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
you clearly checked your role PM character name since I asked you and you changed your mind on it. If you actually had that ability your role wouldn't be ****ing Link from OoT. It would be Link from MM
BULL****

Link only plays the song of time sped up/reversed in majoras mask NOT in OOT
Is a Kat vote gonna be a hammer?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dunno, should check vote counts first before voting.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
I asked you to check, you claimed link, then changed it to Link from OoT. This shows you checked your role PM, but then claim to have misremembered it

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
o... I thought it was something more important =/ that's a much better scenario wii want in getting nabe lynched as to not waste our abilities. Especially if we can prevent someone else dying wii think is town.

I did check my role pm yes. I don't play LoZelda fwiw. I know of OoT though :awesome: Why do you consider what I did to be significant?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran you never answered our question: Is there anything in your PM that mentions a situation which would cause your Bold Leadership ability to fail
Oops sorry didn't see this. No, there isn't. I don't know why the mod would if there is a possibility.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
You checked it and claimed it said OoT. You then change your claim from OoT to LoZ to accommodate for the fact your ability doesn't fit in with the flavour you originally claimed

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You don't have to lie to us. We are your friends. You can tell us! :bee:

Top Bottom