• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wanted to see other's contributions before the hammer. : [

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, MS is super slow.

But you still post more than me lolz.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wait, why the **** do we have to stop posting? Don't see a rule about that

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
It takes me ages to navigate this comp I'm using. Assume the countdown has occurred within a time paradox that explains why it isn't shown in the thread.

Play: Song of Time (1 x Speed)

The song of time is played in speeds. 1 x is the rewind, 2 x is the speed-up, by itself takes us away and into another game. Exciting times. See you back in D1. Also, I don't play LoZelda - sorry if any confusion has been caused. FWIW, wii're Town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok, better point of discussion:

How does rewinding to D1 help?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
SK, does that manly girl in your avi go back in time or something?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
This is crazy. I'm really not sure what to think of this game ATM. Two gov roles seems really unlikely for a normal game, but obviously this isn't normal. I dislike role clears in setups like this, I've seen scum gov before. On iPod ATM.

@Degrey
I'm beginning to agree with you on Reyth, his play has really worsened recently.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
The only thing that changed is that everyone and their brother claimed something and the town had to force a derp SK town lynch. Apart from that, I'm fine.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's an OS game. I'd assume it would be PR heavy, and we'd have to coordinate and use our best judgements during the night.

Btw, the masonry between July and KK makes sense, since when I pushed July KK mentioned somehow understanding July's pov without even explaining how he saw that, while I had to PRESSURE her to see what she meant. :/ And because of KK liking July's play somehow alot more than mine (I was like 'y J hate me so much : [')

Reyth

Smash Rookie
BTw Ran ORANGE is the color of the door behind Kirk -- so how did you get orange from his shirt??

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's not the pic I referred to. :D I told you he had this "Ha I got you now look" which loooks awesome and kewl. Not that one. I like it cuz it makes me laugh.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, I didn't know if it's ok to talk about that D:

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
"4. Editing your posts is not allowed."

"7a. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.). The same rules apply to hydra logs, masonries, and any other form of non-forum communication."

What Overswarm does is his call, but you broke two rules. We already discussed the Kirk picture earlier though, so I don't think he'll be a hardass about that.

Don't edit your posts.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes I know I have talked about it. I just wasn't sure if I should have said it was related to my role pm.

But since you know what I meant,

the pic i'm referring to has only Kirk's face, and a blue background. (Not exactly blue but you get me) Basically there is no door. : D

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
cool story bros.
To start, how many people have claimed already?
thanks for answering.

1. T-block - unclaimed
2. Raziek/Ryker (Degrey) - Hermione town know it all, has some info, has to be on lynches, and can veto one lynch?
3. Kataefi/Soupamario (SoupaKatamari) - Link from Zelda, can do weird **** with his Ocarina of Time
4. videogames.jpg (Asdioh/X1-12) - supposedly crumbed something
5. Nabe - unclaimed
6. July - mason with KK
7. Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (Laundry/Kuz) - unclaimed
8. Kawaii Kangaroo (Vandy/J) - mason with July
9. Zen - unclaimed (imo)
10. Ranmaru - double voter/lynch decider thing
11. Reyth - unclaimed
12. Swiss - unclaimed
13. Nicholas1024 - unclaimed

is this correct? that means we have 5 claims already? O_o

I don't understand SK's claim. Then again, if he was lynched, I guess I'll find out soon enough.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, good point. Grey, how does the veto line up with your flavour?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Which reminds me, why are people still claiming flavor after what DG said?

Ran, he said he goes back to save them "like Sirius Black"
Makes perfect sense if you've read the books/seen movies.
Also makes sense with his role, but man that's an elaborate fakeclaim/scumplay if he's scum. So I'm thinking town.

Top Bottom