• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I was thinking more along the lines of past/present and future versions of the same character.

T-block

B2B TST
PLSD was looking like the lynch at the time. Scum jumping on that wagon at that time is no surprise to me.

J basically said he lied about being mason. That alone is enough to lynch him after July's flip imo.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
PLSD was looking like the lynch at the time. Scum jumping on that wagon at that time is no surprise to me.

J basically said he lied about being mason. That alone is enough to lynch him after July's flip imo.
Did he? I thought he said something that could be literally read as anything he wanted to make it. Something along the lines of, "We were outtricked."

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Umm, buh-bye KK you've been a royal pain my keyboard. Fun playing with you though! :D

T-block

B2B TST
Back to SK, has anyone seen indy commuter before? DG, you're saying that if we were to lynch the last scum toDay, we would win assuming SK is the only indy because he's absent?

His play at the end of the Day was definitely not town. Nobody even knows what his role is anymore, as he's switched his claim several times now.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Right, so PSLD scum doesn't surprise anyone - he was pure vig bait and scum just took the lynch cred.

July scum surprised me, I skipped her half posts because I just didn't care what she was and assumed town - she hammered? Then she was their endgame player.

Great shot by a vig?

Maybe.

Looks like Serial Killer to me. Very ballsy for a vig shot - IIRC no-one had her as scum let me know this as I have skimmed like a *****). Who would vig that far out of reads? Me, maybe Ryker. That wasn't a vig.

I do not understand how two were killed, but one was removed.

Removed from the game:
7. Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (Laundry/Kuz) The Sorceress, Mafia Sorceress
6. July The Sorceress, Mafia Sorceress
13. Nicholas1024 Donnie Darko, Doomed Townie

Yet the 'killed' are listed as 'removed' in OP.

So SK was 'removed' but hasn't had the same fate as PSLD, who we can safely say is 100% dead. So SK has been abducted - which would mean a second indie? Can't see scum having an abductor.

Dislike this - doesn't make logical sense to me.

We need to clarify; did at any point KK confirm July was 100% town? I remember forcing her to do this for him. What was his reaction?

I never got a chance to read up in this insanely short night.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Removed from the game:

For ease of reference.

T-block

B2B TST
May it stay like that forever!!

play: song of time 2x speed!!!

play: song of healing

claim: young link from majoras mask

The game transferring was a lie, but here is the truth

In 4 days, the world will be destroyed, if we can prevent that day from happening then we can prevent the destruction

I have played song of healing to make me immune from any actions from now on, I can still be lynched, but night actions will not affect me

We are going to dissapear tonight, and we will not return until the 5th day, any time shorter and the world will be doomed, we tried stalling as long as possible but we can no longer sit and let this game fall under the clutches of scum, we refuse!

:phone:

Here Swiss.

SK said they're not returning until D5 -_- Their removal seems to have been by their own action.

There were at least two people directing a vig on either July or KK in twilight fyi.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't remember if KK specifically said July was town but they heavily implied it by agreeing with her constantly and saying they love her play/stances and stuff and defending her.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Looks like Serial Killer to me. Very ballsy for a vig shot - IIRC no-one had her as scum let me know this as I have skimmed like a *****). Who would vig that far out of reads? Me, maybe Ryker. That wasn't a vig.
I was asking for a vig there. I think Nabe might, MAAAAAAAYBE Gova. You and I are possibilities. SK is reasonable, but doesn't line up with the indy assumption I have regarding the information in my role PM.

Nich is also a more than reasonable vig for those players plus .JPG or TBlock.

So SK was 'removed' but hasn't had the same fate as PSLD, who we can safely say is 100% dead. So SK has been abducted - which would mean a second indie? Can't see scum having an abductor.
They claimed a role that removes them till Day 5, but they're still lynchable. Link from Majora's Mask, to be exact.

We need to clarify; did at any point KK confirm July was 100% town? I remember forcing her to do this for him. What was his reaction?

KK was threatening me with it in the scramble at the end.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I was asking for a vig there. I think Nabe might, MAAAAAAAYBE Gova. You and I are possibilities. SK is reasonable, but doesn't line up with the indy assumption I have regarding the information in my role PM.

Nich is also a more than reasonable vig for those players plus .JPG or TBlock.

They claimed a role that removes them till Day 5, but they're still lynchable. Link from Majora's Mask, to be exact.

KK was threatening me with it in the scramble at the end.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Well serves me for skimming.

So SK basically just time travelled but told us he would - removing enemy indie speculation upon his return - town.

This makes more sense.

Maybe Vig did what you said - you're not scum provided you can quote you asking for July Vi

Quote the KK stuff Ryker. Cheers.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
That is, I think. Vig one of the "masons." If they aren't dead I'm pushing for them or Nich.
By you and you alone. You, however, were put up for a lynch because of your terrible play this game alignment not withstanding.

That hammer from July is the scummiest thing I've ever seen.

Vig one of the masons, or we're going to spend all of Day 2 going back and forth with their claim being the only thing saving them.
There you go.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I guess that means PLSD might be coming back? Not sure what to think about this.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
The Dead:

Removed from the game:
3. Kataefi/Soupamario (SoupaKatamari) (????, ????)
For ease of reference.

Top Bottom