• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol who vote blocks a random PR read over Ran who can double vote?

Spill the beans TBlock
If it roleblocks and I'm scum, you couldn't pay me to roleblock any of the claimed players. ESPECIALLY not Ran. As scum, I want him to **** up so I can lynch him the next day.

ANYWAY, out for twenty minutes.

T-block

B2B TST
Lol who vote blocks a random PR read over Ran who can double vote?

Spill the beans TBlock
Mafia thinks I'm vig.

I may or may not be vig.

Lynching seems to have a different effect from killing. SK's absence was their own doing and can be ignored. The most obvious difference between the two then, is whether they are lynched or killed.

Let's not get caught up in this anymore until we see more flips.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
The last scum has done some sort of protective role for PLSD. They have been driven out of the game which was a secret ability PM'ed to the mod.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
PLSD could also have activated their innate ability (sorceress -- day time travel etc.)

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Well he has been lynched but it "removed from the game" as if he did time travel like SK. Conclusion is obvious.

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (The Sorceress, Mafia Sorceress) has been removed from the game!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Looking for the Mafiascum wiki link, doesn't seem to be there though.

Tradish yak would recruit someone into a mafia goon at night, here we have July and PTSD with the same roles. July didn't hammer PTSD though so that idea's borked.

Googled the Sorceress but nothing yet. It looks like CG, some kind of game?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yup. Used it on Nabe and Degray.

One thing: Why would the Yak yak July?

Another thing: Why didn't Nabe claim? Why did Nabe direct the vig towards KK instead of July?

One of Nabe or Degray die ToDaY.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
My theory is that PLSD is in a time stasis and if the last scum can eek out a win before he returns the scum will win. There may be problems with this theory but it seems to be the only logical conclusion.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nabe, I'm not kidding you. Please die.

Course you can vote them, they just won't be lynched.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Lol, Ran if you've restricted the lynch to just DG and Nabe then why would the mod even count our votes for anyone else? And why did you use that power when everyone told you not to?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It was obvious who I should have used it on. : P

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
So you're scum then? You should explain why the lynch isn't restricted. Also if we hammer KK will the day end in a NL? What does it say in your PM

Reyth

Smash Rookie
All of the end of D1 is shot to heck because we should assume that all of the scum knew PLSD would time travel.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
One thing: Why would the Yak yak July?
Scum would want to recruit a claimed confirmed mason. Common sense. But what I suggested wouldn't be like that at all, it would've been a day power on the hammerer, which it turns out was SK.

Another thing: Why didn't Nabe claim? Why did Nabe direct the vig towards KK instead of July?
You are so dumb.

Top Bottom