• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oops. Mah bad. xD

Ya I do that. ;-; I'll re-read what you said

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
= I'm going to lie as a gambit so I can lynch scum?
It doesn't matter to us because we can't win anymore.

BEFORE that reyth. The only chance we had at winning was if we were to lynch Nabe scum and then magically not die at night. And then somehow kill the other killing roles.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ok maybe this is because I haven't caught up. Of course you lied because you were an indy. I haven't gotten to that part yet. Obviously this thing is moving so fast I can't keep up. I'm just going to shut up until I've read everything.

* applause *

* bows *

T-block

B2B TST
So KK,

Did July actually know you were indy?
Did you think your recruit would change her alignment, or is it just out-of-game contact?
Your only ability is to be able to talk to one person out of game, and your win condition is to survive until all killing roles are dead? Doesn't that sound... impossibly difficult?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Reyth. KK is an indy.

But, who are your scumpicks?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Kawaii Kangaroo (2) - Swiss, Reyth,
Nabe (3) - Ranmaru, videogames.jpg, Kawaii Kangaroo,

Not voting: T-block, Nabe, Degrey, Gova

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is set for Friday, August 19th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

This game is ridiculously hard to keep up with -_-;;

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
So KK,

Did July actually know you were indy?
Did you think your recruit would change her alignment, or is it just out-of-game contact?
Your only ability is to be able to talk to one person out of game, and your win condition is to survive until all killing roles are dead? Doesn't that sound... impossibly difficult?
No she thought we were town. Hence why seeing her flip scum made both us fall off our chairs because we thought we were playing her (when she might of been playing us).

No it is purely communication. We picked someone (J picked July) and OS gave us a qt.

No we are a time travelling role blocker. Even though the role block isn't that great, we can still time travel too. Our role isn't that imbalanced really, we are able to manipulate another player slot to help us (town or scum) and we can role block people if they try to time travel.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ok caught up but now I have to go back to work.

Your win con is when there are no killing roles left. Does your role PM suggest there is another independent? I guess vig will fall under this too, yeah?

Still think we should lynch KK - too much room for them to lie about their role here.

Assuming they're telling the truth though, we still need to find the last scum.
Ya this.

My scum picks were all laid out after D1 but now that PLSD has gone missing and not lynched, I can't have the same reads.

I still have to re-read now too and rearrange all my reads.

Sorry time pressure. Back to work.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I just realized that .jpg's and my eod1 town read actually were "not scum" reads! At least I don't feel like such a fool.

My original reads were (this will shock everyone so get your chill pill handy):

Scum are in Gova, Nabe, Grey, Swiss, T-Block

I need to reevaluate all of this now.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Are you kidding me Reyth? When did you say Nabe and DeGrey are scum? You said they were pro scum hunters and that somehow meant they were town >.<.

Like, I'm not opposed to the idea, but wow you're taking credit for my work.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@T-Block, why does their win-con matter?

And Reyth, how do you have a town read on KK when they've claimed indy?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Like I said the chill pill. I was all ready to make my case and then PLSD went missing (which I didn't realize before D2). Now I have to re-think it all.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Your actions regarding PLSD gave me a pretty significant prob-town read. But now he is not lynched!

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Oh you mean after Day 1. That makes sense. The Nabe wagon was all ready to go until July flipped scum :(.

People are dumb and should stop playing mafia if they think I'm scum with PSDL.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Those are my reads before D2 began. They have to be reeavluated and I need to re-read but I'm at work. So they aren't current reads.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Still don't see how you have a town read KK when they've claimed indy.

KK, no one thinks you're scum with PLSD afaik but you've still claimed indy aka scum which is the blanket term for any anti-town alignment.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Nich I see you still watching. Never fear, the Nabe wagon is still happening! Even if I die first :cool:

@Gova: DeGrey and Swiss seemed to be celebrating about it.

T-block

B2B TST
Reyth, you need to get organized lol x.x Why do you have a town read on KK?

Gova, I guess it doesn't matter in the long run. I think they are not telling us everything about their role though, because the win con seems too difficult to achieve.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm not surprised. That's actually an easier wincon then a survivor. X1 had a much much harder wincon in Villains mafia.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Sooo lynch KK toDay, vig Nabe toNight?
We could also switch the order around... but if T-block is the vig and has been roleblocked, that messes up that plan :D

You know, SoupKat is my biggest question mark.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
No I HAD a town read on KK, obviously the first thing I saw was the July flip and so that instantly went out the window. But I would feel ashamed knowing that he gave me a town read with the exception that he ended up being indy (supposedly).

If he flips scum he is highly skilled. But then with PLSD going missing all my reads and everything needs to be re-done because the scum knew PLSD was going to go missing.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
No I HAD a town read on KK, obviously the first thing I saw was the July flip and so that instantly went out the window. But I would feel ashamed knowing that he gave me a town read with the exception that he ended up being indy (supposedly).
Yes, same with me, and the fact that PLSD ended up "leaving the game" instead of dying.

Reading comprehension, people. :mistyface:

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Does anyone actually think SK is town after all the crap they pulled yesterDay?
Depends. Someone's play is more important than their claim, even if they mess up their claims repeatedly. I've seen town do weird stuff with their claims before.

Of course, I can't really remember SK's play so I don't know what to think about them lolol

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Every time SK used their power they used the Link flavor and I'm not seeing Link being a scum role. I guess I'm naive.

Top Bottom