• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Kawaii Kangaroo (4) - Swiss, Reyth, Degrey, Kawaii Kangaroo,
Nabe (2) - Ranmaru, videogames.jpg,

Not voting: T-block, Nabe, Gova

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is set for Friday, August 19th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Well, there's another way to find out. We've already heard from everyone as much as we need, I think.

unvote
Vote: Kawaii Kangaroo

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

afk work

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Twilight begins (for realz this time!)

Twilight will end later. How much later? Ya don't knoooooooow.

Votecount:

Kawaii Kangaroo (5) - Swiss, Reyth, Degrey, Kawaii Kangaroo, videogames.jpg,
Nabe (1) - Ranmaru,

Not voting: T-block, Nabe, Gova

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is set for Friday, August 19th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Haha... D2 being 1/6th of the posts of the previous day was pretty amusing. XD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Am I free? AM I FREE?

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry OS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No haha. We actually have no idea whatsoever we are.

We just went with town but we could possibly be indie.

We both just wanted out of this game so bad. Now we get to go find some things out. <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I guess I can answer these on my normal account since we are already dead and I cbf to get on the hydra.

I'd have to go scrounge the QT for her but irrc she said her character was Chuck Goodrich. We don't know if her ability was real/fake due to her dying N1. :p

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was about to post I don't know but actually I do recall her saying something in a drunk IM that she was TB's link.

Nabe, what is flavour speculation going to do for you when for one it's an OS game and she "flipped" Sorceress. We still don't think that flip is true whatsoever but there is nothing we can do about it.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If someone has any idea whether or not OS reads Dr. McNinja, that would help out. Seems a bit obscure and probably his thing. Could be July was telling the truth.

Anyway J, I don't think this game is impervious to flavour analysis, although I had my doubts. I puzzled out earlier that July as Ando "time traveller" sounded like BS, and apparently I was right :p so I think there's a bit of hope.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If someone has any idea whether or not OS reads Dr. McNinja, that would help out. Seems a bit obscure and probably his thing. Could be July was telling the truth.

Anyway J, I don't think this game is impervious to flavour analysis, although I had my doubts. I puzzled out earlier that July as Ando "time traveller" sounded like BS, and apparently I was right :p so I think there's a bit of hope.
Actuuuuuuuuuuuually, Vandy just explained the Ando thing wrong and at which point we couldn't do anything about what we said. ^^"

Btw, we both still want you dead the mostest. :chuckle:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe, I don't believe wii ever asked this, but your opinion on DeGrey?

Also, why didn't you flavour speculate his role when he did claim or change his claim a bit? =o

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Town, there's nothing to call him on. I haven't seen any hint of an agenda from him and he often posts what I'm thinking before I post it.

I did spec, in so much as saying it fits i.e. she time travelled in PoA. I wasn't active during the governor claim but I agree with his reasoning after the fact; his flavour explanation at the time was quick and shallow which fits with his claim that it was a quick gambit to save VG from a lynch.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i saw that post but i wasnt sure how to push it. like i just added on that he should have voted both him but i misunderstood his dv role. it doesnt matter now since he said he was lying about using his power.

:phone:

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't have hammered him yet. I wanted to talk to Swiss some more, mostly.
I was thinking the same thing, but then realized it's Swiss and I don't care. Swiss can be vigged, unless he is the vig :bee:

Am I free? AM I FREE?

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry OS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lol.

Vig can choose between Nabe/Swiss/DG in order of preference.

I'm pretty sure Ran is town, I'm pretty sure Gova is town. Reyth damn well better be town or I'll be pissed. I might be ok with him flipping indy.

Cop, target someone that you haven't already targeted. I seriously hope you haven't wasted an investigation on me because I'm the doctor. That's why I told Ran it would be a waste when he asked how I felt about being copped :c

Oh yeah, I forgot T-block. I guess he's town too.

Last is SK, who is lolidk.

Am I missing anything? I hope not. This twilight was surprisingly quiet, especially after I pretty much claimed doctor. People still thought I was joking?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Was at UPS all day and i'm tiredddd.

Anyways.

JPG, why DID you claim doc? How did that help us?

KK, last words?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I prefer Nabe and Degray for vig. Swiss can go last.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
"Why did you claim doctor?"

Why, I'm glad you asked!

It accomplishes a number of things.

1. It pretty much confirms me as town. Most of you (town at least) probably already had townreads on me, because you're smart. Assuming that investigative roles have not already targeted me, it guarantees that now they will not waste their abilities on me, and have a better chance of finding scum.

2. Most likely, scum will prefer to NK me over other townies, because they're afraid of targeting the person I protect. This practically guarantees that more powerful investigative roles will live an extra night, and I'm fine with dying for that cause.

And possibly most importantly,
3. I'm Trunks Briefs (Dragonball Z) – Town Time Travelling Doctor
I can choose to travel through time.
N0, I was forced to timetravel to use my protection, I couldn't use it on N0. I traveled forward to [Unspecified Night (not N1)] and protected [Unspecified Player]
N1, I chose to travel forward to [Unspecified Night] and protected [Unspecified Player]
I wasn't informed of being roleblocked on either Night, so I'm assuming the protections went through.

ToNight, even if I'm killed, I plan to travel forward to [Unspecified Night] and protect [Unspecified Player.] Unless I'm roleblocked, that means that up to 3 of my protections will be floating around, even if I'm dead. This will continue to happen if scum doesn't kill me, so I don't mind claiming because I think I've done enough damage :bee:

"But why did you claim D2 instead of waiting longer?!?!"

I dunno, I was bored. :3

Top Bottom