• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I think there might be some pissed off people all over the internet if word gets out our Mod made Link scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes how dare you OS. :glare: Can't even consider some fangirl's feelings.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ya Indy Link I could see. Dang, people keep telling me I don't know Overswarm like over and over and its like scaring me. So far what I have seen is blowing my mind but like gosh...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think people should tell him about HepAlien ;o

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie

Goku used Spirit Bomb!

If 4 people lend Goku their energy, he will be able to daykill two players. This ability can only be used once.

To lend Goku your energy, raise your arms in the air with the following command:

\o/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Interesting.

I'd assume you'd daykill Degray and Nabe rite?

Does your daykill end the Day?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
It's not about the botched claims. It's the distinctly anti-town behaviour they exhibited at the end of the Day.

I guess I'll have to re-read.
Yeah, that's what I don't remember.

It's pretty much confirmed that they ARE Link.

The question is whether or not Link is a scum role.
It's confirmed that they played the Song of Time... presumably with the Ocarina of Time... but that doesn't necessarily mean they're Link ;)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. Your avatar is Gohan.
2. Earlier on I had a different avatar, I didn't want my character to be outed so early, so I used a different char. I would doubt you'd crumb your character unless you have no fear of others finding out who you are.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
1. Your avatar is Gohan.
Have you ever heard of subtlety?

2. Earlier on I had a different avatar, I didn't want my character to be outed so early, so I used a different char. I would doubt you'd crumb your character unless you have no fear of others finding out who you are.
Avatars usually have absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Except the fact that Nabe no longer has his dog avatar means he's scum.

Now you guys get to speculate what kind of role Trunks Briefs would be (town role btw, because I'm town)

g'night

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Basically my reads have been reduced to .jpg and SK being town. I had Ran as town but have to re-evaluate that because of the PLSD ability.

I need to finish my ISO of July so I can properly prioritize my scum list.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We role blocked DeGrey because we might of got confirmation if he tried to time travel or something. That and we thought he was scum.
Fine by me if you want to keep throwing roleblocks at a guy who no longer has his DAY ability. Cool story, bro, but I don't think you would've reversed those actions if you thought about it for more than two seconds.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We're Hiro the independent time travelling role blocker. We had a N0 power called a New Ando where we could mason someone. We picked July. She literally just told us everything: Full claim, reads, reasoning, complete thought processes. She was just so town it was ridiculous.

Before J and I went on V/LA, J convinced her to claim that we were Town confirmed masons. If she was pressed for flavour she would claim she is Ando and we are Hiro. She did it and yeah, we were sitting pretty and would of had this. But then she flipped scum :(. She couldn't of been scum, this is all Nabe's fault and my salt levels at him are off the charts.

Anyway, our win condition is that we win when no one can kill. It's possible that there isn't a vigilante, and our win con was just to kill all the mafia and other indys. Who knows. We didn't have a kill either so take that into consideration. Maybe there are two mafia factions? No idea.

We both considered ourselves town in spirit. I actually won't be surprised if this another one of OS's fake win cons, because our role pm actually says Independent, and then after it in brackets it says town. So I dunno, are we a town aligned indy? I dunno. This could mean their are pro mafia indys, but again this is pure speculation.

So yeah, lynch us. We can no longer win. We aren't going to self hammer or anything dumb, use the day if you want to.
That's a pretty terrible win con if that's the exact one.

On another note, I don't take things personally. I do dislike hypocritical action though. It's why I can't stand FrozenFlame.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I'd rather lynch scum first, then indies.

But X1's post reminds me of Glyph from Bingo. ;-;

Still want Nabe and Degray dead first tho.
NO! No no no no no.

Scum, is scum, is scum.

You kill scum when you find scum. Killing indies rids you of an anti-town force and is almost always not a bad idea. PLEASE explain to me the thought process of "lynch scum first." It's stupid and I hear it too much.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Fine by me if you want to keep throwing roleblocks at a guy who no longer has his DAY ability. Cool story, bro, but I don't think you would've reversed those actions if you thought about it for more than two seconds.
Implying we actually believe your claim.

Other than that I have no idea what you're saying. I can feel the sarcasm though :chuckle:

Did you *******s learn nothing from Touhou Mafia?
Implying that I ever read Touhou, or that OS would of read it, or that it would of affected his game design.

Top Bottom