• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tomball Monthlies; second monthly coming early March?

Mr_Orion

Smash Apprentice
HAhaha. Great thread.

Anyway, yeah. I know that I will meet up with you guys, WEMP and Seth, multiple times before the tournament to go over everything.

Sorry about the n00b questions. This will be my third tournament and I am a little fuzzy on all the rules.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, I don't think this is meant to be a gi-normous tournament is it? Can it support a Hobo-sized tourney?

Anyways, if anyone needs a ride there, let me know and I can see what I can do. :)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Bug Greyfox. If he's willing to drive I'll chip in for gas. This sounds like a fun tournament.
Last time he was suppose to travel he said his car might not make it. Maybe ill ask Espy, but yea ill chip in for gas. Depending on how far it is maybe my mom will let me drive her car (doubt it >_>)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wheeeeeee, obligatory bump.

Since there will be no Hobos this month, everyone in Houston should go to this. :)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I think i know a way for me and a few people to make this :)

EDIT: Nike20, just come with me if i go. Im sure my ride wont mind if there is room but there should be.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Sweet. I am most down for gas mula :D

I txtd greyfox last night that you me and kyle wanted to go and if he could drive us. He said maybe.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I don't live off of his maybes lol some people actually say maybe because they are scared of sayin no, then last minute they say no *insert excuse here*

Im gonna ask Dance grenade when i get back in town saturday, he has more room and ill hook him up with some gas. That way maybe morningstar and ethan can come :D REGGY KUSH!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I don't live off of his maybes lol some people actually say maybe because they are scared of sayin no, then last minute they say no *insert excuse here*

Im gonna ask Dance grenade when i get back in town saturday, he has more room and ill hook him up with some gas. That way maybe morningstar and ethan can come :D REGGY KUSH!
First part is VERY true :laugh:

If Dance grenade can drive that sounds cool.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Yea i hate asking people who say maybe....then last minute they are like "Ah man i gotta go to my lil bros bday party, etc" stfu liar >_>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I probably sure that it's almost an impossibility at this time...

But would it be possible to get a carpool from anyone in SA to this thing?
I can provide some gas money, of course.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
lol u will....not no who i am but i will catch ur attention :laugh:

As for the rest of SA i dont know nor care if they go since they dont wanna listen.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol u will....not no who i am but i will catch ur attention :laugh:

As for the rest of SA i dont know nor care if they go since they dont wanna listen.
I just need the details of who is going, and willing to allow me to carpool.
Then I'll try within my own power to make it.

I know for sure I can't drive my rickety old car there...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Razer will be this tiny *** Mexican kid with his **** in a stuffed sheep ****** people w/ Snake, lol.
That's disturbingly violent.

So it's Espy and K Prime looking for a carpool. I think Nike is looking for a way to get there too.
So yeah.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
okay so who all do we know who is going, we should indeed start hyping this. we all have been preoccupied with christmas, alex in cali, and Hiza having to move out of my house and all

heytallman

CTALL
I'd really like to go to this. I want to go to a tournament before school starts back up, but I'm kinda rusty. I will try to make this.

THERE SHOULD BE LOW TIER.

Top Bottom