• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tomball Monthlies; second monthly coming early March?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
So these are not HOBO rules, meaning Falcos can laser lock all they want, and Ice Climbers can Chaingrab us all they want?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So these are not HOBO rules, meaning Falcos can laser lock all they want, and Ice Climbers can Chaingrab us all they want?
Uh..what?

Why don't you just look at the first page.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Please specify the game(s) in the title of the thread. I was hoping for either SSBM or SSB, but that does not seem to be what will be played here.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Please specify the game(s) in the title of the thread. I was hoping for either SSBM or SSB, but that does not seem to be what will be played here.
He said you can still bring set ups if youd like. Im bringing a cube anyway.

San Antonio:
Me
Espy
Greyfox
KPrime

Still waiting on 3 more people for confirmation, but expect us on saturday :D

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I'll see if I can make it to play friendlies in those games then. Wouldn't hurt to get people interested in the tournament on the 31st anyhow.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Uh..what?

Why don't you just look at the first page.
All I see is that anything that causes stalling is banned (infinites) I'm assuming the IC's infinite grab is banned?

Laser locks are not forever, so are they allowed?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Ya well...Gambit was never really that great ANYWAYS! Like hell he deserves a movie. -looks around- There's also a movie based around Magneto in the futures. >_> I personally only liked Wolverine and Beast so 1 out of 2 getting a movie is good enough. X-men suck as a whole though...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
You obviously don't know me well enough yet but I'm a full blooded gypsy >_> touch the hoodie and you'll face dire consequences. I'll spam you inbox with PMs and kick you in the shins when I see you.

And ya, if any group in Marvel was great it IS the Avengers <3; or you could make an argument for the Civil War comics 'Resistance' (people who opposed Superhero Registration).

<3 Suspect (but your arms couldn't reach me if I decided to kick you in the shins...you're just too tall >:D )

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
But is for naught if that was just a football with my picture on it! -jumps off hidden ladder onto Suspect's fro and hides in it; pulls out a needle and starts randomly prodding scalp-

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All I see is that anything that causes stalling is banned (infinites) I'm assuming the IC's infinite grab is banned?

Laser locks are not forever, so are they allowed?
Only if you do it excessively, like to 200+% or against a wall. Infinites are allowed, but if you do one to a point where it's excessive, then it's bad. For example, infinite grabbing with Dedede when your opponent is already like 376% (lol, random number) is obvious stalling. So go nuts with your whatever-locks or infinites as long as they don't stall a match. Still, I don't think Dedede's infinite grab should be allowed since it will destroy some people that have those mains and that wouldn't be fun to enter and get destroyed by something ********. :(

My little group will probably have two to three setups. No powerstrips though, so...yeah, lol. :)

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
hell ****in yes, i haven't played Guilty gear in like 2 years, i'd be glad to get my *** kicked by some good players :D

just incase anyone was staying for the before mentioned party at a friends house. that is cancelled.

reason being that we had a party 3 days ago and i drank almost all the alcohol. and no hang overs :D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Gah I can never force myself to sleep before tournaments :/.

I'll be there a little before 11 with a set-up. No one is going with me :/.

I'll be accepting all MM's so just walk up to me and ask for one if you want :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
bear get that last crew battle match UP -_- i wanna see it.

hylian pleh meh tomorrow. just come up to me and ask to play me yeah doggy yeah.
How about you come up and ask me to play so I can call you a dog instead?

(I'm shy)
how come no ones going with u hylian? i thought chaotic and someone else was coming too?
Nope. Austin doesn't like smash.

:/.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lame, well you're coming. alex and i told the owner to stock up on dr. pepper for your arrival :B
Hahaha you guys are amazing <3.

(They are going to be out of Dr Pepper when I leave the tournament :p)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Having a big smashfest at my house. Expect 7 from san antonio tmrw :D

There's 3 wii's and I have a camera with 10 gigs for memory. Greyfox is bringing his camera too, and i know he has at least 8...

it's alot :D

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
We're going to start setting stuff up at 11am.

Having a big smashfest at my house. Expect 7 from san antonio tmrw :D

There's 3 wii's and I have a camera with 10 gigs for memory. Greyfox is bringing his camera too, and i know he has at least 8...

it's alot :D
Niiiice.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
we want people to start showing up at noon ( except Hylian who will be showing up at eleven. and i would love to get some practice with you before noon if possible :p ). that is when sign ups will start. idk if seth is still asleep ( he was up till 12:30 pm yesterday o_O ) so I do not want to give a start date without his consent but I am estimating around 1 or 2

oh **** you are indeed up. well then you heard it from him. i would like doors to open at 12 still however. ( mostly to MM hylian while not many peoples around so less **** talkers when i get pwned lol )

Top Bottom