• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You can check my deviantart for the new zelda/sheik pictars, it's in my sig.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thx inui, sounds good. i appreciate the help ur giving especially with the housing. im not sure what il need help with as iv already put most of my crew to work lol. prob just like standard do ur matches no friendlies yelling during pools to get it done fast lol. relax and have a good time, but if i need a lil somethin then il keep u in mind

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you give me the authority to DQ players, you will never see a friendly last more than a few seconds. :)

I will also help announce, run pools/brackets, etc. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but you know I'm way more experienced with hosting than your crew. You're an experienced host, but not the rest of them tbqh.

I think I'm housing like...30 players...lol...

I might be able to get a second TV if Rigel goes. :D

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
If you give me the authority to DQ players, you will never see a friendly last more than a few seconds. :)

I will also help announce, run pools/brackets, etc. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but you know I'm way more experienced with hosting than your crew. You're an experienced host, but not the rest of them tbqh.

If I had a ride I'd def bring a tv

same for me I'll help cause you need exp T.Os cause we know how to handle the pressure

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
If I could get a green roy sticker I would be the happiest smasher ever.
I still have the sticker I bought at pound3 on my old controller...its worn off so only roy's hair is left lol

So Fatal

Smash Master
thx inui, sounds good. i appreciate the help ur giving especially with the housing. im not sure what il need help with as iv already put most of my crew to work lol. prob just like standard do ur matches no friendlies yelling during pools to get it done fast lol. relax and have a good time, but if i need a lil somethin then il keep u in mind
Chilbo I can't wait to chill and play friendlies. Get that Dr.Pepper ready son =)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
as for DQ'ing players.... idk. its rare for it to actually happen. u can tell me if u think someone deserves a dq, then il decide, but just stick to like if theyr playing a friendly, rip out their controllers. i like that method lol.

as for running the bracket and what not, calling matches, etc, i have that all covered. gotm knows about as much as i do for running things efficiently and hes there like as a worker since he doesnt play brawl lol. as for some others, iv been teaching some ppl in my crew like .com the ins and outs of tourney hosting, so i have faith in em

but yea, ur heartless (jk :p), so ur perfect for getting ppl to stop friendlies with no tolerence

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm definetly getting a Chrono Trigger one, and a lot of smash ones
guys..... COT 4 is almost here!!!
I think Inui should help out a little, he runs tournaments VERY well :)
lol I guess I should make the CT ones into stickers too then... XD

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
$25 for Singles? Geez.

I actually may not be able to come because I'm broke.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
as for DQ'ing players.... idk. its rare for it to actually happen. u can tell me if u think someone deserves a dq, then il decide, but just stick to like if theyr playing a friendly, rip out their controllers. i like that method lol.

as for running the bracket and what not, calling matches, etc, i have that all covered. gotm knows about as much as i do for running things efficiently and hes there like as a worker since he doesnt play brawl lol. as for some others, iv been teaching some ppl in my crew like .com the ins and outs of tourney hosting, so i have faith in em

but yea, ur heartless (jk :p), so ur perfect for getting ppl to stop friendlies with no tolerence
I'm cool with doing that. In fact, I often do. If you need anything mean to be done, I'm cool with doing it. :bee:

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
NO MERCY just see a friendly and punch the **** out of them and say "WANNA WARM UP STEP YOUR GAME UP BIATCH"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no one complain about $25 for singles (since venue fee covers both days and other events tacked on dont make it much more money) after the prices of CH3 and CH4 lol. those were astronomical

ErKen

Smash Cadet

what you posted

what I saw

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
# Venue Fee: $10
# Singles: $15

=/= $25 for singles.

And yea, does no one remember the costs of FC/OC/and the like? Heck EVO last year was $40 if you registered early and $60 if you registered late and all they ran was singles ($30 or $50 venue depending on when you registered + $10 per game you registered for).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
it seems like regular tourney prices to me, maybe with an additional 5 bucks for venue, but its a big tourney so whatever.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Oh, I was under the impression it was $25.

Snakee - Didn't see your post. I'm not really MM'ing with my MK. He's on long-term hiatus.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nah, i included the venue fee. Screw this I'm just doing singles as much as I wanna do doubles too. I am not gonna burn so much over a video game.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how much hype does this tourney have?

i checked out the # of replies in this thread compared to the number of replies of every other thread in tourney listings, and its currently ranked at #3!
this thread currently has 4233 replies while

FC Diamond has 4362 replies
Viva La Smashtacylsm has 5411 replies

to give you an idea of how fast the cot4 thread is growing, there were 350 replies yesterday alone.

so as of today this should be the 2nd most posted in thread in tourney listings, and by the day or end of the tourney, the most posted in!

hype++

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nah, i included the venue fee. Screw this I'm just doing singles as much as I wanna do doubles too. I am not gonna burn so much over a video game.
Amount of money I've spent on this tournament so far:

$240.

And it hasn't even started yet.

No johns.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Amount of money I've spent on this tournament so far:

$240.

And it hasn't even started yet.

No johns.
he doesnt have much money to burn. especially when he has to buy his own food cause his foster house is being jewish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom