• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay #4 - Feb 12th - 14th 2010

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i get it

"durrr" in that sentence serves a double purpose both as the object of the remark and as the colloquial phrase meaning "obviously"

INGENIOUS

Eggz

Smash Hero
if no one but the people who went tot he tournament knows how good it was then why would anyone new want to go to this one
highlights -
macd had his first beer

me and kira had our tenth or so beers with eachother and kira swore an oath to move to washington

clowning on kline

wandering the ave but me being grumpy with every option until we got to mamos and i was like "this is juuuuust right"

good matches

etc.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if no one but the people who went tot he tournament knows how good it was then why would anyone new want to go to this one
like pock said, its a mystery. Remember that episode of family guy when peter took the mystery prize instead of the boat. It could have been anything, even a boat. You might be curios enough to want to find out for yourself and just come anyway.

Eggz

Smash Hero
chris is getting hot *****es to come on valentines day for all the nerds to flirt with and get their pictures taken with

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Sticky this biaotch

I was not going to announce this, but i am looking for cosplay people to come to the event, with a definate focus on hot samas chicks and peach. I want some hot *****es for this thing. If that fails, then I dont know maybe hookers... LOL

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Few things...

Possible venue Change:
Just looked at a place today that says they will match my costs at Seattle Center and its a WAY nicer place with free parking!!!
So I hope to have the numbers in for that by Dec 10th and lock up the venue 100% by then.

MLG Teams for Halo3:
Emailed Neighbor, Hysteria, SK, Walshy, Lunchbox and Roy letting them know (reminding them) about this event... so hopefully with this much notice we can get some of them here to up the Halo part of this event.

Will have Entry Fee's and such locked down as soon as I get the venue 100% locked (so Dec 15thish)
Then I will get Pre-Registration lined up so we can get ppl signed up and paid (will be a discount for pre-reg) and then from there can lock up prizes by Jan 10th...to get more ppl to pre-reg and come because we will have big'ish prizes.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Good**** GC guy. Make sure you like and lie tell em seattle center is giving your 20 percent off for being a recurring offender lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
gonna be sick
chris forgot to tell you guys ill be in attendance for halo too
LMAO, Ive been gettin hella mad at you since this thread was made. I was gettin ready to flash on you hardcore. I was like why is Jem being such a douchbag lol?

Every time you said "gonna be sick" I was thinking you were saying you werent coming because you were gonna be sick like it was a waste of your time or something.

and yea its gonna be sick

LuigiKing

Smash Lord

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
PRE-REG IS OPEN, go to http://www.TourneyPlay.net to Register.
NOTES ON PAYING FOR THIS EVENT:
Cancellation - If you cancel before the event date, you will get all Entry Fee's refunded without question, but 1/3 of the Venue Fee is non-refundable to cover PayPal Costs and time in processing.
You Must Include - GamerTage or AiB Name, Full Name & Address, List of events you are entering.
Add Up Fee's Correctly - Please make sure you add up the fee's correctly. Venue Fee + Event Fee's.
QUESTIONS? Email GC Guy at chris@GameClucks.com OR PM me on AiB

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I didnt bump ****.

and i was only pointing out that GC guy spelled tag wrong.

Lol @ eggz posting from oregon then possibly as otto and then agreeing with himself

Top Bottom