• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay #4 - Feb 12th - 14th 2010

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
work on being more funny so you arent such a worthless spammer >_>
whatever son.

that wasnt a joke by the way. I was saying that you were in fact correct.

funnier is generally more appropriate, sounds better

@gc guy, if ka is coming you should put him under big names

And update the location and add start/end times.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm basically 100% for this. Joe if you want to fly with me to this, tix for leaving late Friday and returning early Monday are about 200-250 right now and may require flying from Oakland instead of SJ.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm basically 100% for this. Joe if you want to fly with me to this, tix for leaving late Friday and returning early Monday are about 200-250 right now and may require flying from Oakland instead of SJ.
Nice, look forward to seeing you for the first time since MLG Seattle or some ****, lol.

how much i need to stay for the weekend?.
No offence but your post just creeps me out. lol

I think it's the emoticon you used.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
how much i need to stay for the weekend?.
yea, this is mad creepy.

:dizzy:Are you asking how much a hotel costs?

:laugh:How much somebody would charge you to let them stay at their place?

:psycho:How much spending money should you bring for the weekend?

:confused:Do you play brawl or melee?:chuckle: In Seattle brawl players pay more for some reason.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
yep

yea, this is mad creepy.

:dizzy:Are you asking how much a hotel costs?

:laugh:How much somebody would charge you to let them stay at their place?

:psycho:How much spending money should you bring for the weekend?

:confused:Do you play brawl or melee?:chuckle: In Seattle brawl players pay more for some reason.
first, second and third one. i play brawl. im dominican, i want to know how much money i need. will be xpensive but i'll go, just need to know how much a hotel costs or somebody who want to let me stay at their place. sorry for the facec

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I would assume you entering doubles and singles for brawl. If you preregister b4 the 10th I think it should be 60$ for tournament.

You will probably want an additional 60-120 (can get by with less if needed) bucks or so for food, toys, money matches, fun. Im sure some of the brawl players would be willing to house you. and they probably wouldnt charge you anything.

If you plan on going to a restaurant, plan on spending 13 a meal. 7 for a combo at fast food. 3-5 for dollar menu ****.

an entree at the seattle center cafe is probably like 7-12 dollars.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
thanks!!

I would assume you entering doubles and singles for brawl. If you preregister b4 the 10th I think it should be 60$ for tournament.

You will probably want an additional 60-120 (can get by with less if needed) bucks or so for food, toys, money matches, fun. Im sure some of the brawl players would be willing to house you. and they probably wouldnt charge you anything.

If you plan on going to a restaurant, plan on spending 13 a meal. 7 for a combo at fast food. 3-5 for dollar menu ****.

an entree at the seattle center cafe is probably like 7-12 dollars.
im going by myself cuz my team cant go. if someone can house me or can i pay some money to somebody for house me tell me here plz

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
FREE ENTRY TO TP4:
From R3, WGFV and Pound4 participation. These entries are non-transferable, only the person listed below can redeem it and its only for the Event listed (Venue and other events need to be paid for):
Brawl 1v1 - DEHF (R3), ADHD (P4), Tyrant (WGFV)
Brawl 2v2 - Tyrant (R3/WGFV), DSF (R3/WGFV), M2K (P4), Ally (P4),
Melee 1v1 - Lucky (R3), Mango (P4), Connor (WGFV)
Melee 2v2 - MacD (R3), Zhu (R3), Mango (P4), Lucky (P4), Smoke2jointz (WGFV), Fly Amanita (WGFV)

If you know these people and know they do not know about TP4.. get at them and let them know!!!!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Double post...

Anyway who ever the guy is from Dom Rep... ahh ****. Someone house this guy???

I am hoping Panama still comes also...

Flights from Oakland to Seattle and back are like $180 right now, I just helped some guys book theirs... Look at Orbitz and you can find some GOOD deals.

Will try and update Super Star list...

joeplicate

Smash Master
am i a super star yet??
can i just be a regular star :3

$180 is not bad, though

edit:
you should format the 1st post a little more with pretty colors and stuff
as of now its kinda hard to find everything

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
haha I dont do pretty colours... but I will see what I can do with it....

Since you missed TP3... dont know that I can give you Super Star status... but you did come to TP2... so ahh what the heck... SupaStar!

Added some colours... I just can not gay out that much though... so its about as good as I can make it LOL

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'll have Grim get the dom rep guy if it comes down to it. You should specify what game you play though, that way I know if I should put effort into accomodating you or just throw you at some random brawl***s house.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
im a brawl player

I'll have Grim get the dom rep guy if it comes down to it. You should specify what game you play though, that way I know if I should put effort into accomodating you or just throw you at some random brawl***s house.
im a top player here in dominican republic and PR (number one in both sides). i want to have the opportunity to play in the best league in the world of ssbb and with the best brawl players. that's why i need some help cuz iv never been in seattle.

Top Bottom