• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Is CGSoc definitely on today? I'll be there if it is, and I'll try to remember a copy of melee :p I'm seriously considering taking Zelda back up as my brawl main, I do miss playing as her :( Remember - grab release to toe on Wario :p

Stupid having to get up early for the train. The sooner we host a tourney in soton the better. But seriously, 11-12 sounds like a fine plan.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Grab release is too pro of a combo. And don't steal my main lol, you picked Lucarishat till death do you part. Yes Cgsoc is definitely on today there was an email about it.

Also I think we should host a tourney. I'll start having a think about it next week, was gonna try and do it with the CG guys to get some support/help. Would be good.

$00pah Nin10DOH 2

Funny stuff.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Well, I did main Zelda for a while ages ago, until my scrub friends banned her (lol!) - so really, YOU'RE the one stealing MY main. You *******. I could always be lucarishat AND Zelda... Or just stick with what I have...

Oh well, I'm very much in favour of a tourney in Soton.

And yeah, I saw that the other day. Furry + pokemon = slightly disturbing.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah oh yeah work it! lol its hilarious. I was play Zelda in both games so hah :) Zelda is awesome and I just read an interesting thread with some mroe inescapable Zelda combos, not as good as grab release but what is lol.

BUY MARIO PARTY 287 NOW!!!

VA

Smash Hero
why does everyone call zelda's kick the toe? it's ****ing boot. she boots you, not "toes you", I booted you in the face sounds so much better than I toed you in the head.

mind you, i call stitch face the sick vegetable (he looks ill) and we used to call teching quick-get-back-up.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
11 on friday sounds good to me, and duncan i might come over tomorrow for some extra training!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
why does everyone call zelda's kick the toe? it's ****ing boot. she boots you, not "toes you", I booted you in the face sounds so much better than I toed you in the head.

mind you, i call stitch face the sick vegetable (he looks ill) and we used to call teching quick-get-back-up.
I think the toes a good name. 'The boot' sounds more like samus' nair or something

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
The toe fits really. Shes touching you with her toe to generate an electrical current in your face. The boot sounds like she just just walloped your in the face with her foot. And lol I'm gonna start calling it the quick-get-back-up teching sounds gay :laugh:

And hah I got extra training at Cgsoc Calum. You missed out buddy ^^

VA

Smash Hero
lol, nah I think she really did wallop you in the face with her foot. Just wait until you play my zelda...then you'll understand why it's called banter..I mean boot??

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol @ a southampton thread.

swear there are like 3 smashers there?

VA

Smash Hero
why not? Surely it would make things a lot easier to organise
because everyone who plays in devon is my friend and they don't really need smashboards to organise meet ups. I just carry a TV up to swizzys and I'm like, let's have a mini tournament, and they are like no VA is just going to **** us all. So we don't pay money for it, I just win.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
because everyone who plays in devon is my friend and they don't really need smashboards to organise meet ups. I just carry a TV up to swizzys and I'm like, let's have a mini tournament, and they are like no VA is just going to **** us all. So we don't pay money for it, I just win.
fair enough

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
well i think we did ourselves proud at the tourney, or maybe duncan and pete did us proud, but still, next time we will all place higher!

Aiko

Smash Champion
you all did ben proud. You guys are an awesome crew and i expect big things from you all :D

looks like there arent any major events till late april so im interested in popping over during march

VA

Smash Hero
if aiko goes to southampton in march I might come too ^^

you guys were so much better than I expected. who was the marth I played in friendlies?

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys! Awesome to get praise from the top :p

Was I the random marth? I have (very) long hair and joined in with the friendlies you were playing against inertia and yeniths...

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
VA the marth you played was Dacacia, or Yeniths (lol walltechtoreverewarlockpunch ^^).

It would be awesome if you guys could come down, I'd be happy fr you to stay at mine and se my amazing student house, with dishwasher lol.

VA

Smash Hero
I know who yeniths is, dacacia is who I was talking about. Yeah you were pretty good, had some potential.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
omg pete you have a dishwasher?! ill now be bringing all my dirty dishes to yours instead of washing them up like a sucker...

yeah we should organise something before easter, maybe have a tourney of our own, im sure we could book out a lecture theatre for a day. Im sure accomodation could be provided if need be.

Top Bottom