• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

M@v

Subarashii!
Tied for first, at least.

CoD ActivMoneyvision wants your money quite a bit.

****ers.
I started hating COD once Mw2 came along. I pre-ordered it, then found it they completely ruined the PC version by limiting multiplayer to console stats, and no dedi servers. Wtf really, no dedi servers on a pc shooter? Cancelled my pre-reg on the spot. Played the campaign on my roomates ps3. Was ok, but so unrealistic I wanted to cry. Also people you play as are dying left and right.

But yeah eff CoD; my Bf3 is coming out in october, going to **** Mw3, and its the sequel to my favorite pc shooter bf2. Hype. (No I didnt play the bad companies)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
So, between this, BF3, and MW3, I'm gonna be broke as hell come October/November. I guess some people aren't getting Christmas presents :troll:

Very, very excited for this.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'm probably the only human who actually didn't want strider hiryu. i'm upset he is IN the game.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Adding unneeded bells and whistle mechanics to the game? Plus a new ugly hud with a fat red X. Are different versions of old stages being presented as new stages? The game hasn't even been out for 1/2 a year and they're already coming out with 'balance' changes. Rocket Raccoon? Nova? Still no Megaman?

No thanks £ap£om.

M@v

Subarashii!
Megaman's coming; he's just going to be in the $20 DLC that capcom will release

....right before making another mvc3 version for $40.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Im calling it now, Phoenix Wright will have a 5 Bar super that turns him into Dark Pheonix Wright when he dies.

Suddenly an evil force takes over, no longer a public defender of good, he becomes a criminal defense lawyer. His objections, twice as loud. His evidence, anecdotal at best. But he knows how to sway the jury, with sob stories, twisted logic, proof that if the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit. He's defended entire planets of criminals, what hope do you have?

DARK PHEONIX WRIGHT RISING!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm probably the only human who actually didn't want strider hiryu. i'm upset he is IN the game.
I'm upset Strider's in the game because it should've been a Mega Man. Seriously, no Mega Man is like....Smash Bros without Mario, Street Fighter without Ryu, Tekken without Kazuya, Uncharted without Drake, etc. Just makes no sense, maaan.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I love the Mega Man series to death and all, but please guys, I don't want this thread filled with "Where's Mega Man, Crapcom" or anything like that.
It's just annoying and there's enough of that on other forums.

Cool how a few characters shown so far having new moves. I'm also not sure why Ryu has a timer above his meter in the trailer. Either he has a new move or timers for moves like Gold Armor and Devil Trigger may still run out even if that point character isn't in.

I'm looking forward to videos of Vergil and Phoenix Wright whenever those get release. Anyways, I'm picking this up for the 360.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
We need Phoenix Wright's moveset!!

I wonder why people hate on Frank West so much? Is it because he's the idea of what a "japenese" character should be?

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Those look awesome, though I'm not trying to get too overexcited!! :cool:

I can't believe it's actually giong to be cheaper, I hope there's a special edition for it as well.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I'm upset Strider's in the game because it should've been a Mega Man. Seriously, no Mega Man is like....Smash Bros without Mario, Street Fighter without Ryu, Tekken without Kazuya, Uncharted without Drake, etc. Just makes no sense, maaan.
What? GTFOutta here with that ****. Strider means WAYYYYYY more to Marvel than MM. MM never did **** in this series.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Im calling it now, Phoenix Wright will have a 5 Bar super that turns him into Dark Pheonix Wright when he dies.

Suddenly an evil force takes over, no longer a public defender of good, he becomes a criminal defense lawyer. His objections, twice as loud. His evidence, anecdotal at best. But he knows how to sway the jury, with sob stories, twisted logic, proof that if the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit. He's defended entire planets of criminals, what hope do you have?

DARK PHEONIX WRIGHT RISING!
He'll be Edgeworth, duh.

But on another note, PHOENIX WRIGHT PHOENIX WRIGHT PHOENIX WRIGHT. <3

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Those were some of the lamest choices from capcom I have ever seen.

Even though I think Hawkeye is cool as ****, there were better people to choose from on marvels side.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
What? GTFOutta here with that ****. Strider means WAYYYYYY more to Marvel than MM. MM never did **** in this series.
He only means more to Marvel because of Clockwork.

Just sayin'. As a character and a representative of Capcom, it's an insult not to have Mega Man in. That's just as simple as that. Not to take away from Strider because I think he shoulda been a shoe-in from the get-go.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
He only means more to Marvel because of Clockwork.

Just sayin'. As a character and a representative of Capcom, it's an insult not to have Mega Man in. That's just as simple as that. Not to take away from Strider because I think he shoulda been a shoe-in from the get-go.
Actually he isn't. MM has never been a "wow" character in MvC. People have liked Strider for a LONGGGG time. But saying MM should get in over Strider is stupid. Strider hasn't had a game in like 15 years and he still has just as many votes as MM (whos supposed to be the face of Capcom, but isn't at this point. >_>).

I could understand saying that about Pheonix, or Firebrand, but Strider? No ****ing way.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This. Mega Man didn't really do anything to contribute in terms of popularity in competitive play.
Haha, but seriously there is more to Capcom than just good ol' Megaman.

Strider vs. Phoenix Wright = HYPE!!!

Agreed. Even though there's no MM, I'm happy Strider and Phoenix Wright made it in.
Those were some of the lamest choices from capcom I have ever seen.

Even though I think Hawkeye is cool as ****, there were better people to choose from on marvels side.
Yeah, I'm personally not too thrilled at the choices for the Marvel side. But I'm not a huge Marvel buff so I guess I'm more inclined to wanting characters like Cable and such.

I definitely want to use Strider. I'm looking forward to picking up Vergil and also seeing how Hsien Ko improved.
On another note, I was planning on going to WNF tonight but I can't RSVP since SRK is down...
I guess the announcement of 3rd Strike Onilne's release date flooded the site

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
From the looks of things, damage has been toned down and X-Factor's gotten nerfed. I'm very willing to give this game a second chance with this game.

Oh, AND PHOENIX WRIGHT *****ES! EVERY MEGAMAN FANBOY MUST BE CRYING THEMSELVES TO SLEEP!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
>megaman isn't in the game
>mfw everyone complains

Stay mad, guys. Rather than try different characters, just release the same ga-...

HMMM.

Top Bottom