• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Minato

穏やかじゃない
He won't. Capcom's gonna give him ****ty assists because of how good he is on point.
His teleport kick might be decent. I've seen it do a hard knockdown on point (yet sometimes it doesn't).

But yeah, YarsRevengerson is right. The only OTG special in the trailer was Strider's Fireball from the robot.
Other than that, I'm going to assume that his air dash slash could be an OTG but it won't be an assist.
That health bar is way to ****ing tall.
Yeah. Feels like I'm playing giants in TvC or something.

_Dice

Smash Ace
His teleport kick might be decent. I've seen it do a hard knockdown on point (yet sometimes it doesn't).

But yeah, YarsRevengerson is right. The only OTG special in the trailer was Strider's Fireball from the robot.
Other than that, I'm going to assume that his air dash slash could be an OTG but it won't be an assist.

Yeah. Feels like I'm playing giants in TvC or something.
Ghost bike OTG'd. as well as hawkeye's lvl 3.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Vergil will more than likely have Yamato, Beowolf, Force Edge and Summoned Swords. With those things, he'll at least be a decent character. I can already picture his moveset now. :awesome:

Calling it, this is Wrights level 3 super.
[yt]IiU7gWuzb84#t=22s[/yt]
You read my mind. :denzel:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Lei-Lei, Jenny and Jean's character artwork finally look as fine as they should ;3

Makes me wonder what Natalia and Betsy would have looked like

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

On one hand, she resembles the in-game model more and her head is in proportion to the rest of her body. On the other, her arm closest to the camera looks odd, but that could just be the perspective. I hope they add Rogue in a future update.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Legion of Doom Dr Doom looks like a boss!

CYBER AKUUUUMA!!!! :D

Now Akuma will fit in team metal face. Sentinel/Doom/Akuma

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Mortals are so weak... YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME. STORM, It is my turn now! ICE STORM, Strider!

Oh wait... now that I think about it..

L, M, H, S, jm, jm, jh, Drill Claw, Dive Kick, H, S, jm, jm, jh, Drill Claw, Fatal Claw, X factor, Fatal Claw.

Top Bottom