• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Just because he's annoying doesn't mean he's good.

Fuerte is a annoying as **** in AE but he's still trash.

:phone:
Spidey is far from trash though. He's kind of similar to MvC2 Strider. Obviously not in the way he plays but rather the way he affects teams and the overall synergy he brings to it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
doom was even better than spidey and he got MAD buffs

i just feel bad for tron =\ idk why she got nerfed. sure her jump C led to amazingness but THAT WAS HER ONLY WAY TO GET IN!!! nerf fire is understandable but still... you want those valuable anti rushdown assists

whatev

she was one of my favorite characters but now

i'm sticking to gold hsien ko haha

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I feel bad for Tron. Her assist was all she really had going for her other than I guess the fact that she could throw out like 3 supers in a combo. She's now on par with Haggar in terms of "Cant do **** alone" but now lacks the godlike assist.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah sigh. we'll see though, we don't know all of the changes yet. faster drill recovery does sound good (though i bet the grounded one is still not safe on block...)

she still has tiger knee drill though, which NOBODY seemed to be able to use consistently

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I wonder how much better online is going to be in Ultimate.
I mean, Capcom did say MvC3 had speed of light online, and Ultimate's confirmed to be even faster. :laugh:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
My new team's looking something like Phoenix/Hawkeye/X-23. I really like the way Hawkeye looks right now.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
He looks like a zoner. I don't know how that would work with Phoenix and X23, actually, I don't think that would work at all.
Arrow assist to supplement the lack of a second fireball for Phoenix and to help X-23 get in against characters like Arthur.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I see you missed the memo about me running Phoenix on point all day every day. :awesome:

I also switch to X-23 if something goes wrong or if I don't want to risk Phoenix after the first hit, so if you want to screw over my game plan, snap out Deadpool/Jill/whoever's second. Or just kill Phoenix.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
But, if you're zoning, why would you need to mix up?

btw, I would make longer posts but for some reason my laptop isn't registering my keys. D:<

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Man I really like how Firebrand looks too.

I'm interested to see what you will be able to do with that command glide.

I can kinda see some Doom-esque loops happening.

cutter

Smash Champion
I'm actually really worried about Firebrand. This guy looks like Wolverine on steroids.

Dive kick that ground bounces? Check.
Ambiguous crossups? Check.
Ridiculously easy super to combo into that deals stupid amounts of damage and is also available in the air? Check.

Add in fireballs and the ability to lame it out with runaway (especially when Seth said that Firebrand can stay in the air for a very long time) when needed and I think we could we be seeing history repeat itself. At least Strider is literally made of glass. I would not be surprised whatsoever if he has sub-800k HP.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh don't forget firebrands assist super! Its like kitty super + fireballs + dashes + dives = No way in hell will you block all this.

Totally gonna be guilty of playing him though. :D

Sooo gonna laugh though if phoenix wright becomes top tier.
Hitting him would get the opponent sued for 1mil of there health bar.

Top Bottom