• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wait, why am I being quoted I didn't belittle anyone.
You called Chris Chan 'him'
CWC is such an odd case when it comes to gender politics. She has been transphobic and ridiculed the community for years, yet she does identify as female despite that. Her beliefs have been on both sides of the aisle for everything she's believed for quite some time.
I mean, Kaitlyn Jenner's like that too. Then there's also Candace Owens, a black woman who thinks Hitler wasn't bad too

D

Deleted member

How do y'all, and why do y'all, post so much?

I joined in mid-October 2018 and I only have like <500 posts. And I thought I was posting a decent amount....
Because I like this place and the Smash community is awesome.

D

Deleted member

I joined in mid-October 2018 and I only have like <500 posts. And I thought I was posting a decent amount....
I hate all of you and I feel the need to convey my sheer rage by posting far more than what’s probably healthy.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I post so much because my friends live far away and this is the most social interaction I get on an average basis seeing as how i'm stuck inside all day with not much to do.

Pakky

Smash Hero
You called Chris Chan 'him'
I mean.. That's not considering her less of a person.

I forgot that she was identifying as female.

And for like a decade the name 'Chris Chan' has been associated with a person identifying as a 'he'.

So I just made the mistake and I apologize but I still think an expression of empathy is not belittlement.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, the Direct was only seven minutes long, right? Or did I watch some weird edited version?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You ever go through your day like normal then suddenly realize you're really a **** person.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean.. That's not considering her less of a person.

I forgot that she was identifying as female.

And for like a decade the name 'Chris Chan' has been associated with a person identifying as a 'he'.

So I just made the mistake and I apologize but still think an expression of empathy is not belittlement.
It's still incredibly rude either way. That being said you did admit it was you forgetting, just try to remember next time

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
cause it doesn't sell as well and men dislike it
*rubs hands together* Perfect, A time to shill

There is this nice one called Uta no Prince Sama that I really love. Cant see how that doesnt sell good because its super popular.

on another thing, Male Idol animes, we need more

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's still incredibly rude either way. That being said you did admit it was you forgetting, just try to remember next time
I think it was a mistake. If he did it on purpose, then I would classify it as rude.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

I still need to convince all these people that
A: Fawful should be in Smash
B: Metroid Prime is the greatest game ever made
C: Sandshrew and Sobble are precious and deserve constant praise
D: Also Jazz music
E: Been making movesets a lot recently
F: Been organising Tournaments recently
G: ****post

Pakky

Smash Hero
I get how that can be offensive but don't you think its little unrealistic to be expected to remember the sexual orientations of everyone one chooses to talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom