• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UoK Presents: Smash Makes the World Go Round **October 24th**

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
as soon as vamp says this, the hype dies down l-o-beep.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
*ahem*

Did you hear OS was going to be there? He's pretty awesome.

Will Smith might make an apperance too!

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Y.b.M. playing mk would be funny in its own right, not only would it look weird but then i could make fun of him for it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
and then he'd be a threat to me in tournaments.

OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Ouch.

Wait is YbM (oops I did it wrong) Will Smith because he's black or is his name actually William Smith?
You clearly haven't watched enough fresh prince in your day. If you had, you would understand how Y.b.M. looks far too much like will smith to not be the same person.

Also this tournament's gonna be awwwwwesome
There's a ****in grand piano.

Piano mm anyone?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You clearly haven't watched enough fresh prince in your day. If you had, you would understand how Y.b.M. looks far too much like will smith to not be the same person.

Also this tournament's gonna be awwwwwesome
There's a ****in grand piano.

Piano mm anyone?
I might take that bet.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
piano MM will be best of 3 , 1 minute video game piano covers each player will be scored on how well it is played, how much it sounds like the song and.....some 3rd category i cant think of right now

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So who all's coming from Indiana to this? And who from Morehead as well? I expect to see flair, and that new Olimar from IN :D

Also, the piano is out of tune :(
It made me sad a few weeks ago when i played it

Oh yeah! We're all going out to Denny's after this so i expect everyone from cincy/indiana/morehead to come too!

It's tradition :D

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Wahahaha, finally my 10% frequent visitors card from Denny's can help me outside of Bloomington!

I believe me and LoZ are bringing two new IN people (including said Lolimar) plus possibly Kinryu and Tommy. Hopefully Jekyll but I'm gonna have to sweet talk him.

I think VaMP is going too, and from what I understand Xero (and maybe Huntington?) is going as well.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love traditions. Glad to see this hyped. ^_^

PLEASE let me know beforehand if you plan on bringing a setup. I'm not sure if we'll be cutting them off. As you can see, we're in need of wiis right now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, if you sign up for Denny's, you can get 20% off. :bee: Let's do this thang. Actually, I'll just sign up as "Valued Customer" and print off a bunch. :laugh:

Delvro

Smash Ace
Alright guys... this tournament is coming up soon... get hyped!!

I'm going to start doing flyers next week and I will post a cope here in this thread tonight or tomorrow.

Count

Smash Champion
Im 50:50 on this but leaning more towards going each day haha.

Let me know who would be up for teams!

edit: any chance top 5 can be payed out?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was considering making top 5 paid out, but have no experience on what the expectations for top 5 payout is.

What I mean is, should there be a certain number of attendants before changing it? (36+, etc.)

And what payout scheme should I use?

Top Bottom