• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UoK Presents: Smash Makes the World Go Round **October 24th**

exiled0ne

Smash Rookie
I'll be attending this tournament if you are updating the list still. I can bring a T.V. and Ben(Airborne) will bring a Wii I'm sure. I'm also in for Denny's and God Kaiopoly whatever the hell that is...
And in an unrelated note: I need people to play in DDR, PLAY ME!!!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Actually technically the rule in Godkaiopoly is they get to keep whatever they steal.

...which is ripe with jokes I'm not gonna make.

JUSTICE EDIT: Marff's seen better days than in that picture...

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhm. Greg. You might want to look a little more closely at Marth's mouth in that picture.

Uhm.

Yeah.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I'll be attending this tournament if you are updating the list still. I can bring a T.V. and Ben(Airborne) will bring a Wii I'm sure. I'm also in for Denny's and God Kaiopoly whatever the hell that is...
And in an unrelated note: I need people to play in DDR, PLAY ME!!!
I challenge you to DDR for sure! Just another game I love playing competitively!

Kel

Smash Master
I went to a DDR tournament at University of Louisville a long time ago. I might have gone to one at UOK too, but I forgot.

I probably won't be going to this.

Delvro

Smash Ace
The prince prepared himself for battle
On his royal head a tiara lied
But the man in green shot fire
And everything beneath became fried.

Delvro

Smash Ace
These are the official flyers for the tournament.

The careless winged knight dashed forth
He wanted to jump over Pit's head
But Pit knew he wasn't ready
And with an arrow, put him to bed.

Airborne

Smash Lord
idk... i just really don't care.... i've always been better off with singles, i guess... can't get a reliable team on ****ing anything... that's why i've quit Halo, CS: Source, L4D, Shadowrun, DotA.... idk if he'll finish, he's just being a rage-quitter right now and i doubt he'll want to a **** thing affiliated with smash... it sucks when you're potential goes down the drain because your region doesn't cooperate with your goals, and when your friends do nothing but dis every aspect of what you see a future in...

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
uhh, I was gonna say, wanna get together at the cat's den and practice everyday this week, every time you have some time off? if not, that's cool. :x

Airborne

Smash Lord
well, i can still play:
9-2 mondays
10:20-12:30 and 1:20-3:30 tuesdays and thursdays
9-2 fridays

but i doubt if i'll bring yoshi out during those... i need to think more seriously when i bring him out, and i can't start anymore bad habits with him.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, i can still play:
9-2 mondays
10:20-12:30 and 1:20-3:30 tuesdays and thursdays
9-2 fridays

but i doubt if i'll bring yoshi out during those... i need to think more seriously when i bring him out, and i can't start anymore bad habits with him.
I'll come down 12-1 Monday and Friday.

What other chars are you practicing? Would you mind playing MK against me? I don't know how seriously you use him, but I need the practice.

If you wanna point out stupid stuff I'm doing, go ahead. Would appreciate it, actually. I'm trying to get a video of me playing against Dr. X so it can get analyzed.

Airborne

Smash Lord
remember to post all videos you want critiqued in the critique thread on the AiB kentucky group!

but yeah, i've been working on my meat knight in order to help sammy, but now he's apparently pulling a ragequit and using the broken mother ****er himself.... -.-

but yeah, i know the basics of mk at least. :X

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm looking at my car at the moment. A "AT" light came up and there seems to be some transmission issues; since I live an hour out of cincinnati, it would be difficult for many to pick me up. So, I gotta see if I can get this fixed. According to professor internet its something faulty with the computer that they can fix at the dealership, but we'll see.

Top Bottom