• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UoK Presents: Smash Makes the World Go Round **October 24th**

Airborne

Smash Lord
I'm looking at my car at the moment. A "AT" light came up and there seems to be some transmission issues; since I live an hour out of cincinnati, it would be difficult for many to pick me up. So, I gotta see if I can get this fixed. According to professor internet its something faulty with the computer that they can fix at the dealership, but we'll see.
=\ hope you can sitll make it, OS. i wanna get some more games in with you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm gonna try to find a way down there no matter what, I just don't wanna promise something when I don't have a ride for sure!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Upon rereading the first page, does free play in the Cat's Den mean if I bring my copy of BlazBlue I can beat VaMP at it all night since there is a (many?) 360 there?

Also Table Tennis for daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyssssssss

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
OS, you're going to be there. There's nothing else to it.

Definitely looking forward to this though!

The rest of Cincinnati needs to find a way to get here as well. Get on that guys! It's less than a week away!

Airborne

Smash Lord
i'm kinda not sure if i should start trying out doubles with other people...
sammy just keeps getting pissed and ****, and not being able to decide on a character to use, when he's clearly not doing as well as he thinks he should be because he doesn't play the game enough.

Kel

Smash Master
I have a halloween party to attend + My car is currently fubar in many categories

Smash is Mexican

Infern's car is ruled by his dad with an iron fist

Y.b.M doesn't have a car

Overswarm is now having car troubles too.

It looks like Cincy may not be seeing tournaments for a while...

Airborne

Smash Lord
=( cincy, y'all GOTTA get here.... my parents will actually be out of town starting wednesday, and i'll have access to the van, so sammy and i might be able to pull something, since cincy is only an hour away... idk, i'll see what i can do if you guys run out of choices. =\

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Upon rereading the first page, does free play in the Cat's Den mean if I bring my copy of BlazBlue I can beat VaMP at it all night since there is a (many?) 360 there?

Also Table Tennis for daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyssssssss
Yup. this is true.

CInci, you gais are scaring me... please come. :urg: if not, just let me know if you can make it or not.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
K. Here's the deal. Provided I'm exempted from gas charges, I can provide a ride this weekend for anybody from Cincy. I have 4 spots open. Any takers?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I would want said ride, as would Kassandra who was already in my (possibly defunct) car.

Getting my car checked out today.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I know God Kais are needing a ride for sure, aside from Tyr who Im not sure if he is going, so thats 3. Riding with Airborne would be awesome, however lets see how the possiblities of getting rides from here turn out

Airborne

Smash Lord
well, sammy would be accompanying me to pick people up, so i would technically have 5 free spots... the middle seat in the back is a kinda tight fit though. =X

but yeah, consider me a last resort for now; using the airborne travels agency would require for cincy to be ready to go at like 9-9:30 ish... =\

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Doctor X you're awesome
You too airborne, if you end up doing a run to cincy to help them out that'd be amazing.

Okay, so as of now for cincy, we have OS, The God Kais, Kassandra, Today, Doctor X, and maybe tyr wanting to go? What about SS?

I know Today isn't able to make it unless she's picked up after noon, so whoever would pick her up, and anyone riding in that group, would end up having to miss doubles, if that's okay. How many of the God Kais are planning on coming? I'd really like it if everyone from cincy could make it :D

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Bear in mind I'd just be there for friendlies. I wanna spend as little money as possible on this. -,-

I've only got room for 4, though. Assuming the Gkais are inseperable, Kassandra and OS will have to fight over the 4th seat. Unless they all want to be crammed in like sardines. Illegal non-seatbelt-wearing sardines. :O

This is all assuming I don't get swine flu, btw. >.<

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Question, X. If there was another ride from cincy that could take those that were planning to enter doubles, would you be able to take a second car group after noon? This way everyone from cincy can go. Also, I hope you're planning to ask for gas money, since you're doing this for others and aren't entering :x

Doctor X

Smash Lord
As long as the passengers are willing to pay for the gas themselves (i.e. divided up, not including me) I'll take anybody at any time.

I'll leave it to you guys to work out the details.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
so then Airborne can take those who want to enter doubles(YbM, 64, Kel?, OS?, Tyr? and me) and Doctor X can take the girls(Today and Kassandra). Does that sound about right?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I wanna go for doubles. :[

This tournament has to pay for my car repairs, which are going to be assessed on Wednesday. >_>

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jon, Les, Matthew, Greg, and I are all getting together Friday night to practice. Anyone else interested?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Well it's looking like four right now, maybe six.

I mean, if it's not possible, no worries--I have a basketball game I would be playing at Friday night and making the drive Saturday anyway. But if there's a place to stay I might get a sub for the game and drive down the night of. It's just a Pacers game anyway, not even a Hoosier game.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No one should ever listen to the GKais for driving planning purposes :p

They're never the ones driving anyway! XD

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The only thing about picking up all of cincinnati, is that... it's not all cincinnati >.> Airborne picking up the god kais and overswarm maybe a problem if os isn't on the way, since he doesnt live in cincy. So I'm not sure.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I'm able to drive, I should know by Wednesday or Thursday. If not I may be able to get someone to drop me off in cincinnati or NKU and could possibly be picked up by somebody

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Well it's looking like four right now, maybe six.

I mean, if it's not possible, no worries--I have a basketball game I would be playing at Friday night and making the drive Saturday anyway. But if there's a place to stay I might get a sub for the game and drive down the night of. It's just a Pacers game anyway, not even a Hoosier game.
Me and Devon are going with are bud Jf, who has 2 seats Open if anyone needs a ride from Btown, Youd have to meet us in Thaute with them though(Cramp it up JJ) but we'd Take em :). Cant wait.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I can't stop hitting the drama button. >.>

Meaty: I'm less worried about room then I am about being able to wake up in time to be on time for the tourney. :p
I think I'm driving Isaias' Van anyway, so we'll have all the room in the world.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey...I just found this thread..... How's it Going....? Who am I teaming with?...How am I getting there?, and how many licks does it take to get the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Airborne

Smash Lord
guys, bad news... i was just informed this morning that i'm only allowed to use my mom's van for driving to work while my parents are gone, and my sister is, of course, there to enforce it...

so not only am i unable to pick up cincy, but i'll be needing a 10-15 minute ride onto campus myself.... >___<

anyone able to help and pick up my slack? =\

i'm really sorry about not being able to help out at all... maybe i can pay you all back by helping out with another event. >___<

Top Bottom