• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"UpAir'd...Blind...>_>" A Mario Combo Video By Eggz

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I do have to say that you have an interesting in taste in songs, man...

(Ah, just kidding. I'd probably download that track and throw it on to my iPod if I could. Lol.)

Your Mario rocks. Great vid, Eggz.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
LOL

I love it, especially how the credits are longer than the footage itself. Your Mario is goooood, and I liked The Postal Service in the credits. One of my favorites. I'm not too keen on Cascada, though. As a hardcore electronica fan, she kind of ****s on good trance and rave.

Keep up the good work, Eggzy.

.22%

Smash Apprentice
great going eggz you just tought my borther more combos to help him win.

great vid though. didn't like the music much.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Pretty bloody sweet. Though random bits of the video feel a bit sped up - doesnt really mean anything, it would be impressive at any speed o.o Things like this make me lament the fact that I live in ****ty little England, where I can count the decent players on my fingers and toes >_<

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Did he say bloody sweet?? xD anyway ya...good ****...kudos to cocky smashers who are actually good. Doc still pwnz mario but its cool...Cant wait for the next one man.

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
great vid like always! but i was wondering do u ever play with doc? and who are ur secondaries?

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
Nah I hate Doc with a passion. Seriously.

I play, in order:

Mario
Fox
Marth
Ganon
Falco
ya i know what u mean i hate doc 2 he is one of three characters ill never play marth and samus ...but y is falco so low on ur list?

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
wtf kind of question is that, he doesn't play falco as much as the others, thats why...

wtf?

XD

um well ya of course he could have said that but i wanted 2 know if there was a reason in particular ....yeah ...plus i didnt even ask u but i really dont carre it just seemed like u were trying 2 be a jerk w/e tho

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
that wasnt this issue it was the way he worded it but its cool now i just might have took it the wrong way but btw it seems u or gimpy have somethin agaisnt falco players ?

TAK$

Smash Ace
i cant belive i havent posted here yet, omgz, eggz are you almost done with the 2nd one? T_T waiting for the next is torture.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmao. The funny thing is me and gimpy did the exact same thing 3 times in a row BY CHANCE. rofl

Actually, my next independant video isn't going to be done until a couple months from now.

This or next month I'm going to be featured in a Ssssp! crew combo video, edited by Gimpy. After that, Wak and I are making a video of our 3 top characters. Then I'll have another Mario vid edited recorded by and featuring exclusively me. This time I'll be doing the editing on a different computer with a different program, so I won't get frustrated and rush the crap.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
woah woah woah woah WOAHHHHHHHH lets calm down with our "this month" business please i've got a lot of crap going on in my life good sir

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
lmao. The funny thing is me and gimpy did the exact same thing 3 times in a row BY CHANCE. rofl

Actually, my next independant video isn't going to be done until a couple months from now.

This month I'm going to be featured in a Ssssp! crew combo video, edited by Gimpy. After that, Wak and I are making a video of our 3 top characters. Then I'll have another Mario vid edited recorded and featuring exclusively me.
sounds nice i love watchin vids of wak's YL and ur mario is viscious...i cant wait!

mario-man

Smash Lord
EGGZ owns owns owns owns.... need I say more?

Dude, EGGZ, how did you do that shorthop backflip?

Top Bottom