• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"UpAir'd...Blind...>_>" A Mario Combo Video By Eggz

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Very cool vid Eggz, i've always loved your mario. I'm ganna have to make a combo vid of my G&W eventually, but its ganna be awhile cause i havent played for like a few months.

But overall nice vid :chuckle: :chuckle:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Aww man, kick *** video man. A huge Mario fan and it was great to see some nice **** out of him. Mario FTW.

Doc < Mario

>>;;.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
hmmmm....

well, i'm spoiled by the green mo fo'ing mario, so...

the combo's were nice, but it just seems to be all you have. You seem to lose almost all momentum when you cant continue a combo.

Oooah? The combos are all he has? Well, it is a combo video after all. So naturally, the most of what you're going to be seeing are combos. Not much else.

SandWraith

Smash Cadet
VERY nice. Those combos were awesome. I gotta say though that that music didn't really work well for a combo vid. It's not that it's a bad song... it just doesn't seem to fit.
+rep for awesome (wet hot xxx) mario action

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
That, sir, was some crazy comboing. I really got lost on that second clip with the Falcon on battlefield '-_- ... but the UAir is...abusive. Great job, and song wasn't bad imo.

+ rep even if it probably won't be worth anything from me...

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
That, sir, was some crazy comboing. I really got lost on that second clip with the Falcon on battlefield '-_- ... but the UAir is...abusive. Great job, and song wasn't bad imo.

+ rep even if it probably won't be worth anything from me...
Same here, great job! Your combos were crazy and I loved them. I thoroughly enjoyed this video. +rep for you sir

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hey thanks everyone! Sorry I didn't use good ol crappy slow beat'd rap. I guess some of the best techno ever is pretty lame. I'll be using fast techno in the next video, I dont even care what other people say. Or maybe Through The Night from outlaw star. Hmm. Anyways, thanks again everyone! <3

Eggz

Smash Hero
Mario > Doc in coolness. He combos much better and fluidly than Doc. More vertical launchers and more reliable combo finishers ftw.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Mario > Doc in coolness. He combos much better and fluidly than Doc. More vertical launchers and more reliable combo finishers ftw.
While this may all be true, you are forgetting one thing. You can't Ray without Doc. And nobody needs combos if you can Ray...

Eggz

Smash Hero
You raise a mighty fine point my dear afro-american. A mighty fine point indeed. Remember when Ray almost 4 stocked me? GG XD

Ray combos are fantastic though. Reggie does them with falcon all the time.

justice

Smash Ace
What was the songs used in the combo video? I know what the credits one is now. But not the rest. I was also wondering do you have a downloadable version of your combo video and could you post it maybe?

I'm pretty sure he knows the guy who made those and has played him a lot and is better than him. XD
the song was Never ending Dream by Cascada

Top Bottom