• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED JAN 21* CAST4 Videos (ft. Bam, Silent Wolf, CAOTIC & many others)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Pkm is the one who plays DK.

Didn't Quebec already go to the U.S. and **** everyones *** open?

P why don't you just leave it alone? At some point in time you have to realize that furthering these kinds of discussions doesn't make things any better.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Pkm is the one who plays DK.

P why don't you just leave it alone? At some point in time you have to realize that furthering these kinds of discussions doesn't make things any better.
Wait I thought BAM played DK back in 2006 or 7, when he beat chudat and isai?
I know PKM plays DK because I remember falcomist beating him by spamming on FD as falco loll (that sucks)

brdy_

Smash Lord
Propagandhi =]

Good **** guys, these matches were very cool to watch IRL and I'm watching them all again on Youtube =D

Levi5

Smash Ace
There's crazy hype on Vertically Challenged (OMFG A GIRL SMASHER) vs Alphicans :D

Uploading as we speak

ZoSo

Smash Champion
this is getting stupid.. btw no one really play in US anymore its generally bra wl and there is only a few players that compete with top canada like m2k azen chu pc cort DSZ who else? even tho these play brawl now
Azen and Chu play Brawl. PC basically retired. Cort has become a hermit. M2K and Shiz are still ****.

And PLENTY of people in the US still play Melee. Not to sound harsh, but the simple fact that you didn't mention Mango, Jman, Cactuar, or Darkrain (those are just the four people who came off the top of my head) tells me that you're pretty out of touch with the community down here.

Which tournament are you referring to, exactly? Just curious.

Regional drama is dumb. We're all Smashers, right?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
iirc Bam beat Darkrain at FCD pools. I could be wrong, but that's what I was told.

PKM beat Cort in crews (again, this is what I was told).

PKM got 9th at 0C3.

Getting out of pools at VLS (and heading into the bracket) he was also a 1st seed (same with Bam) but they had to leave early because they needed to get home (airplane johns).

They're very good, they just choke a lot. I'm sure everyone has someone in their region who can relate to that.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess we'll see next US tournament but I dont plan on losing I was rusty this tournament I gotta admit it I wasnt at my top gaming either was SW probly. And before cast4 it been like a year since I went to a tournament. time will tell
I watched the vids, and I would have 2 starred some of them, just because i felt like silent wolf and bam weren't played consistently through the vids. basically, everytime kage made a comment in the vids, it was most likely because bam ****ed up, and i would react the same way in front of the comp. same for otto, he had a few "momentum downs" in the sets. still, they're are many moments where you can set how beastly these guys have become. good stuff ot, btw

that being said, i'm sure bam wouldn't drop a tournament on home turf, unless it's one of the people bam mentionned in his earlier list, plus probably vwins, Raynex, a handful of t.o. players I haven't seen in a while and me if i get lucky (go go clowd story). I don't know if america is willing to come to our tournament in january.
Wait I thought BAM played DK back in 2006 or 7, when he beat chudat and isai?
I know PKM plays DK because I remember falcomist beating him by spamming on FD as falco loll (that sucks)
pkm got 9th at oc3 dk only. that's probably his best performance. he forfeited winners against falcomist because he was bored and left (jason plays for fun, and he was tired that day, so when he's like that he doesn't care about much), and vidjo was getting ***** by pkm in losers, but he sd'd 2-3 times every match and lost (if you know pkm, you know he's skilled in sd's, and i mean lol sd's). jesse was choking so hard lol

bam plays space animals, falco is his main. he *****. placed very high in teams with vwins in CT (4th), and beat a lot of good teams in pools and brackets of FCD. They were all very good, but when people go down a list of results, if a player is unknown and not in the top 3, he's most likely gonna go unnoticed.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I was at the tournament in CT. Vwins and Bam got second.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
this is coming from the guy who has been supporting neighbourhoodP in arguments
sorry, i just had to poke fun at his extensive knowledge of european smash
I just don't feel the need to vehemently disagree with everything he says by default. Doesn't mean I necessarily AGREE with everything he says or "support" him for that matter.

Thank you, RaynEX.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not to sound harsh, but the simple fact that you didn't mention Mango, Jman, Cactuar, or Darkrain (those are just the four people who came off the top of my head) tells me that you're pretty out of touch with the community down here.

Regional drama is dumb. We're all Smashers, right?
He didn't mention them because he probably thinks he could beat them.
last past is truth.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
himself, through the mouth of the stats***s.

edit: i am making no sense right now. in resume, ally > m2k at brawl, canada now has some players in the top 10 for melee. if we train ally for the january melee tournament, we can conquer the world muahaha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Just because people continually get butt hurt over nothing doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. And lmao Mike get *****

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Just because people continually get butt hurt over nothing doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. And lmao Mike get *****
This guy is like the smash lawyer for america making the case for his entire country regardless of how little support he has

Every post is a cute little OBJECTION with some kind of weak ass flame

seriously who the fuck are you?

see ya later p

chesterr01 said:
I watched the vids, and I would have 2 starred some of them, just because i felt like silent wolf and bam weren't played consistently through the vids. basically, everytime kage made a comment in the vids, it was most likely because bam ****ed up, and i would react the same way in front of the comp. same for otto, he had a few "momentum downs" in the sets.
Wait till you see me vs otto game 5

what a gong show

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it always makes me laugh when random people over the internet get butt hurt over innocuous comments

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Nothing funny about getting called out for speaking out of line. It's just embarrassing.

I feel for you though. Next time just bounce back man, don't take it so hard

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
iirc Bam beat Darkrain at FCD pools. I could be wrong, but that's what I was told.

PKM beat Cort in crews (again, this is what I was told).

PKM got 9th at 0C3.

Getting out of pools at VLS (and heading into the bracket) he was also a 1st seed (same with Bam) but they had to leave early because they needed to get home (airplane johns).

They're very good, they just choke a lot. I'm sure everyone has someone in their region who can relate to that.

Not to start anything but Im pretty sure Bam wasnt a first seed at VLS(Im not gonna argue that hes a great player though). Me Kirbstir and KDJ all beat him in pools, but that was almost a year ago and he couldve got a lot better. But then again so have alot of people here. About to watch these vids now, where are the Marth players at though?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
kinda sad you have to preface a post with "not trying to start anything" when you're just bringing facts to the table

Top Bottom