• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED JAN 21* CAST4 Videos (ft. Bam, Silent Wolf, CAOTIC & many others)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Not to start anything but Im pretty sure Bam wasnt a first seed at VLS(Im not gonna argue that hes a great player though). Me Kirbstir and KDJ all beat him in pools, but that was almost a year ago and he couldve got a lot better. But then again so have alot of people here. About to watch these vids now, where are the Marth players at though?
Regrettably I can only report what people tell me since I wasn't there :(

If that's the case, though, I withdraw my remark on Bam.

Also, Marth is banned in Canadian tournaments. It used to be our fail-safe of keeping M2K from killing everyone in the past (should he migrate to Canada to play) but nowadays we're worried about his Sheik too so we banned her as well.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
BAM IS SO SEXY

I WANNA TAKE HIM HOME WITH ME AND DO NAUGHTY THINGS WITH HIM HE MAKES ME SO HOT

he's also pretty good at smash

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I've only seen P in a few thread but every single one he has trolled the **** out of it without any reason

Do you like hate yourself and take it out, and make yourself look stupid in front of everybody else?

You should calm down and just leave, the thread has been infected with your stupidity so you can leave now.

edit: also **** sets, I'm about to watch the crews

congrats bam, I heard you ***** and it looks like it's true.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I don't see Canadians running headfirst into threads of U.S. players creating drama and pissing people off.

..wonder what makes P so different.

Internet fights are gay. P just let it die.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
until proven otherwise I think top american players will retain the notoriety as best on the planet.

but I think we can all safely agree that top canadian players, and even mediocre canadian players are all much better than neighbourhood P

....lol P, dude, stop trying to identify yourself with players that are better than you because you both fell out of your moms ****** on american soil....

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
until proven otherwise I think top american players will retain the notoriety as best on the planet.

but I think we can all safely agree that top canadian players, and even mediocre canadian players are all much better than neighbourhood P

....lol P, dude, stop trying to identify yourself with players that are better than you because you both fell out of your moms ****** on american soil....

lol

/dramadone

Levi5

Smash Ace
Sorry, I was gonna upload the rest of the set.... but then I went to Alex's house and ate Cake

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if this

not to be a sourpuss -- the vids are good -- but wasn't there someone on this forum maknig the case for bam and other top canadians being as good as the best players in us? judging from this, uhh i don't think so
is trolling and saying Canada sucks, I think the majority of you guys aren't doing too well in English class :(

random people like jugs flaming for no reason just get reported, i dun mind -shrugs-

also you should come down to socal and mm me and see how much i really suck = )

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
so people getting mad at me over the internets -- probably people i'm never going to meet and who i would **** in smash if i ever did -- is supposed to bother me? i sound desperate? for what exactly? plz psychoanalyze me

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Are you really calling me out to do this? I will analyze you if you want. I won't bash you, but I will call it how I see it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Are you really calling me out to do this? I will analyze you if you want. I won't bash you, but I will call it how I see it.
sure

u came in and basically said "US > CA" and expect people not to get mad? lul
well i was assuming most people already thought US > canada. i think the vast majority of the smash community would agree with that... that doesn't mean i think canada sucks, though. it's obvious they have five or so amazing players. after that, who knows

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yeesh.

If internet posts make you guys annoyed, which they shouldn't, then just ignore the guy.

You should know by now since he likes to comment about these tournament videos.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
P, less beef. Canada, less counter-posts.

We are all filling this thread up with trash, and its disrespectful. Time to stop arguing kids.

Vwins

Smash Ace
lol I like reading trashtalk thx to P (Who's that anyway?). I wish I could have been there to show my super mega down smash skill oh well maybe next time but we definitely need to go to a US tournament soon. Oh and I stopped playing fox like 8 months ago btw. Why would I bother about technical skills when you can only spam down smash youppi :D

Need more videos!

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
well i was assuming most people already thought US > canada. i think the vast majority of the smash community would agree with that... that doesn't mean i think canada sucks, though. it's obvious they have five or so amazing players. after that, who knows
Considering your vast knowledge of other smash scenes then your own you're really one judge that, aren't you?
Oh wait, to bad you don't know jack **** about any smash scene outside besides your own
"but you guys only have 4-5 good players! I'm able to judge this despite the fact that I can't even name the current top players in your area!"
criticizing hollands smash scene w/o knowing who adam is LMAO. brb as I go judge american smash w/o knowing who mango is :laugh:

edit: raynex, sorry dude I don't mean to start any US vs Canada drama, i just like making fun of P. :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Canada probably has 10 excellent players at least. And ya if we do go to CT, we will do what we can to win of course.

Kompute, Dieslow!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
lol I like reading trashtalk thx to P (Who's that anyway?). I wish I could have been there to show my super mega down smash skill oh well maybe next time but we definitely need to go to a US tournament soon. Oh and I stopped playing fox like 8 months ago btw. Why would I bother about technical skills when you can only spam down smash youppi :D

Need more videos!
Do you play Peach and Sheik still?

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Good stuff Bam, glad you won... but my god... rusty much? It looked like me when I'm rusty, only much smarter. Your overall pace was pretty sporadic. No worries though, you pulled it out. As for Silent Wolf... well I've never seen him play so no comment.

That NeighborhoodP is kind of a douche huh? I wouldn't mind power bombing him through a window.

Top Bottom