• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED JAN 21* CAST4 Videos (ft. Bam, Silent Wolf, CAOTIC & many others)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Canada is really ****ing good P. Bam was rusty, and me and sw had chemical johnz the 2nd day that basically brought us down to rusty status. that tournament was anyones game (between us 3 lolz)
I can't wait till the 3 of us get to go to a tournament warmed up.

Basically what I'm saying P, is that your underestimating both WA and Canada.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Dieslow, firexemblempryde, mikemonkey, falsefalco, bam, vwins, chester, kage, pkmvodka, raynex.

Canada's top 10 right thurrrrr >_> imo (sloppily thrown together)

Considering your vast knowledge of other smash scenes then your own you're really one judge that, aren't you?
Oh wait, to bad you don't know jack **** about any smash scene outside besides your own
"but you guys only have 4-5 good players! I'm able to judge this despite the fact that I can't even name the current top players in your area!"
criticizing hollands smash scene w/o knowing who adam is LMAO. brb as I go judge american smash w/o knowing who mango is :laugh:

edit: raynex, sorry dude I don't mean to start any US vs Canada drama, i just like making fun of P. :)
Yeah, how could u criticize the Holland scene without knowing about me nukkuuuhhh!!!!

PS - my real name is Adam, fools.

Neighborhood P: My falcon will completely **** your sheik. No condom, no lube, no mercy... =/

unknown522

Some guy
Dieslow, firexemblempryde, mikemonkey, falsefalco, bam, vwins, chester, kage, pkmvodka, raynex.

lol

Good stuff Bam, glad you won... but my god... rusty much? It looked like me when I'm rusty, only much smarter. Your overall pace was pretty sporadic. No worries though, you pulled it out. As for Silent Wolf... well I've never seen him play so no comment.

That NeighborhoodP is kind of a douche huh? I wouldn't mind power bombing him through a window.
lol, noah posted!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

=/
You should've know this would get fixed by someone.

KirbyKaze, Europhoria, I.B. and Unknown522 all have U.S. experience and could contend with if not completely **** Dieslow, Monkey and Manli.

I'm just throwing that out there for inter-Canada beef.

muahaha <3

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Canada is really ****ing good P. Bam was rusty, and me and sw had chemical johnz the 2nd day that basically brought us down to rusty status. that tournament was anyones game (between us 3 lolz)
I can't wait till the 3 of us get to go to a tournament warmed up.

Basically what I'm saying P, is that your underestimating both WA and Canada.
I know they're good, I was just poking fun at some Canadian fanboys who in some other thread on this forum, when the subject was approached, said they were just as good as any and all US players.

Neighborhood P: My falcon will completely **** your sheik. No condom, no lube, no mercy... =/
No, it really won't. Your Falcon isn't good. I can't wait to play you to **** your ****. MM any dollar amount.

See, scrubs like Noobking = not good. Players like Vwins = good.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol

lol, noah posted!!
what's "lol"?

I know they're good, I was just poking fun at some Canadian fanboys who in some other thread on this forum, when the subject was approached, said they were just as good as any and all US players.

No, it really won't. Your Falcon isn't good. I can't wait to play you to **** your ****. MM any dollar amount.

See, scrubs like Noobking = not good. Players like Vwins = good.
No, I'm good, and I'll **** you. It's a pretty simple concept. After the top 10 which includes Vwins and Bam... I'd say I fall somewhere in the 11-20 top in this country. Feel free anyone, to call me out on that >__>

You should've know this would get fixed by someone.

KirbyKaze, Europhoria, I.B. and Unknown522 all have U.S. experience and could contend with if not completely **** Dieslow, Monkey and Manli.

I'm just throwing that out there for inter-Canada beef.

muahaha <3

As long as it's soley just for that. firexemblempryde beat Kage and Eggz at Cast 4... Kage is supposedly better than all of Ontario save maybe yourself, and Eggz just *****.

dieslow goes even-ish with most of combo status too... so I dunno :laugh:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Come up here for a tournament. I've come to two in cali. Your turn.
Yeah, because Cali is the better area for smash? Lmao we're one of the best areas in the country for smash, I'm only going to go to travel OOS if it's ridiculously big. Anyway, I can't even critique your logic because ... it's not even logic. How about if I wasn't there then it doesn't matter if you came? Yeah, that seems on par with noobking logic.

Major tournament =/= Regional tournament
NorCal's a separate region from SoCal with a metagame more advanced than most areas in the country. ;) And when it's going to have as many people or more than your standard OOS tourny, then yes, it's pretty major.

unknown522

Some guy
what's "lol"?

As long as it's soley just for that. firexemblempryde beat Kage and Eggz at Cast 4... Kage is supposedly better than all of Ontario save maybe yourself, and Eggz just *****.

dieslow goes even-ish with most of combo status too... so I dunno :laugh:
I'll MM them if you really want.

I haven't played kage in a tourney or friendly since Clash of the Sauga 2 back in January. I'm sure it would go either way in a close set, but we'll see

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'll openly state that RaynEX would wreck everyone in NorCal

Edit: Of frig I forgot SS is there. I think he'd beat SS but not wreck him >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
adam, i can get you a ride to that norcal tournament if you wanna play P. just gotta come to nate's on that weekend and ride with us. minimal gas money would be required, i'd probably cover you since i owe you

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yeah, because Cali is the better area for smash? Lmao we're one of the best areas in the country for smash, I'm only going to go to travel OOS if it's ridiculously big. Anyway, I can't even critique your logic because ... it's not even logic. How about if I wasn't there then it doesn't matter if you came? Yeah, that seems on par with noobking logic.

NorCal's a separate region from SoCal with a metagame more advanced than most areas in the country. ;) And when it's going to have as many people or more than your standard OOS tourny, then yes, it's pretty major.
"If i wasn't there then it doesn't matter if you came" So you're saying you weren't at 0C2 or 0C3 and some scrubby canadaian player (as I believe you see me as) took 13th in teams at 0C2 and top 25 in singles and doubles at 0C3 and you weren't even at either of those? Way to fail at life.

adam, i can get you a ride to that norcal tournament if you wanna play P. just gotta come to nate's on that weekend and ride with us. minimal gas money would be required, i'd probably cover you since i owe you

rgr, u pay my gas. I'll make it out for that. Dates plz. <3

dieslow

Smash Ace
if any of u guys wanna come to a tournament in BC..

1-2 Teen Titans:

Come to this tourney on JAN4/09 in Burnaby, BC.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194391

To help pay for plane ticket, I'll do $200 worth of MM's with one of u if u come to this tourney. or $100 each for 2 people.
Condition is u have to agree to play till u lose $100-200 too.

ofc u can also win the tourney and get even MORE money. please come lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
"If i wasn't there then it doesn't matter if you came" So you're saying you weren't at 0C2 or 0C3 and some scrubby canadaian player (as I believe you see me as) took 13th in teams at 0C2 and top 25 in singles and doubles at 0C3 and you weren't even at either of those? Way to fail at life.
A lot of SoCal people knew the OCs were overpriced and weren't worth it. I was one of them. Most of the people I talked to confirmed that I didn't miss anything.

rgr, u pay my gas. I'll make it out for that. Dates plz. <3
Gonna set a price for our mm? It'll be recorded too no doubt

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Nah, there won't be much trash talk. I'm a nice guy. For all the random people flaming and trying to troll me, I haven't tossed out one insult. I just like to get down to business. You think you're better than me, I think I'm better than you, let's mm and see who's right. I like money =)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
if any of u guys wanna come to a tournament in BC..

1-2 Teen Titans:

Come to this tourney on JAN4/09 in Burnaby, BC.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194391

To help pay for plane ticket, I'll do $200 worth of MM's with one of u if u come to this tourney. or $100 each for 2 people.
Condition is u have to agree to play till u lose $100-200 too.

ofc u can also win the tourney and get even MORE money. please come lol.
I'm going to that super big tournament in Conneticut on those days. OOS tournies > Canada tournies. : D Thats how you get better, travel and play the best.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
A lot of SoCal people knew the OCs were overpriced and weren't worth it. I was one of them. Most of the people I talked to confirmed that I didn't miss anything.

Gonna set a price for our mm? It'll be recorded too no doubt
wow fail, learn to not contradict yourself
first you live in norcal
now you live in socal
first you talk ****
now you're "not trying to start anything"
first your metagame is advanced
now you wont travel to big tournaments in your own country due to being poor

typical internet tough guy; even once us random canadians knock on your door and take your money I know you will hop back on your pretentious dildo and start more **** on the boards. Once you grow some balls start flaming again and try to convince us you're serious this time

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow fail, learn to not contradict yourself
first you live in norcal
now you live in socal
i stopped reading here, cuz i know i never claimed norcal

it would take you all of a couple seconds to wikipedia pomona, california and see it's a suburb of LA...

re: crew battle, yeah i went fox purposely because i was blown as **** and just felt like chillin

anyway i only started not sucking relatively recently and continue to get exponentially better, so i'm actually pretty happy most of my vids on youtube suck because it means more mms.

why do you think i troll? read da sig homey

Eggz

Smash Hero
like p underestimates you, you shouldn't likewise underestimate him lol. hes really smart, and pretty good at smash to boot.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i played both P and WA/canada within a space of a week. from the gameplay i experienced, P is marginally better than me, not a whole lot better. there's no way he'd get close to the likes of bam/falsefalco/SW/manli etc, but anyone else just below that skill level in a mm would be a close match

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah you don't hear me saying i **** all of canada or anything stupid like that. just guys like noobking, not vwins or something.

i have no idea how i beat you caotic; peach is by far my worst matchup :(

kage i'll mm your ganon like $10 or something

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I'll **** them all with fire.
"kill him with fire!"
that comment alone from a crew battle you guys had made me fall in love with canada :laugh:
Yeah, how could u criticize the Holland scene without knowing about me nukkuuuhhh!!!!

PS - my real name is Adam, fools.
Lol :p idk if you people know who adam is, but he's prolly the best smasher in holland right now. P was spamming some other thread about how europe sucks at smash and armada and amsah are the only good ones, without even knowing who adam is :laugh: (adam is prolly better then amsah right now).
That would prolly be equivalent to bashing Canadian smash without knowing who someone like bam is, btw ;)

He always says that "you guys have 2-3 good players, but in my area we have tons of them", when it's obvious that he only thinks that because he doesn't **** about the smash regions he thrash talks.
He can never admit that, but that time he proved it. I thought it was pretty funny :laugh:

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Lol P your interesting I see you in a lot of different threads causing drama which all makes me laugh

And btw nice videossssssss

Top Bottom