• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Yeah, do what Joke says....

I mean Spudz....

If I can get things planned out right, then maybe I can have a smashfest the night before this tourney at my place, if anyone is interested in doing it. Maybe not just a smashfest, like an overnight gamefest, or something.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
If I can get things planned out right, then maybe I can have a smashfest the night before this tourney at my place, if anyone is interested in doing it. Maybe not just a smashfest, like an overnight gamefest, or something.

I could probably make it to something like this. Geh.. my head is already starting to ache haha.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I really only wanted to do it if my Dad ended up being out of town, cause he's reluctant to have people over RIGHT as he's barely getting home. He needs his sleep after all that jet lag.

Anyway, he will be coming home right on that Friday, so chances are it won't happen. I might ask him, but don't expect a yes from him. I want my Dad to get his sleep.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Ill go! If...

You know what? I'll just go :)

Edit: Dag... lost like 40 posts cause of the forum move :(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The reason that posts in there don't add to your post count wasn't directly because we had a lot of spam there. The mods decided to move all general discussion threads such as a state's discussion thread, to a new room called the "Social Room". Any posts made in any thread in this room does not count towards your post count. And if threads from other place gets moved there, then your post count goes down if you have post(s) in those threads, since they no longer count.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
It wasn't put into place because of UT or the Southwest at all, SW is really good at keeping the spam down and threads on track. But several other states and areas would make a totally new thread when they thought their post might be over looked. This was put in place to help prevent them and not so much us, things should keep running here how they were. We didn't see alot of spam as it was and the rules are still in place regardless of where this thread is, so if I see alot of spaming (like their was when the change first happened) don't get mad at me when you get in trouble for it.

Your post count will not go up, but that doesn't mean you can abuse that right. Just think of it as though nothing happened, but if you wanta make a new thread for all of SW to see and use then feel free.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Any posts made in any thread in this room doesn't not count towards your post count.
Heh, double negative. PC made a mistake.

.....This is why I'm glad most of my posts are somewhere swirling in the General Brawl Discussion. Well...maybe not glad, but at least I only lost a few posts, unlike most everyone else here.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hm... Never noticed that I rarely posted in the Utah thread.
My post count is barely affected. Like it matters anyways...

My posts are in the tech talk forum.

DZLE

Smash Master
Hm... Never noticed that I rarely posted in the Utah thread.
My post count is barely affected. Like it matters anyways...

My posts are in the tech talk forum.
mine didnt get too owned either, which is weird because i thought most of them were in there.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Heh, that was pretty much half my post count now that I think about it. Oh well.

Anyways, sorta random... but im up for a smashfest sometime... this or next weekend anyone? Havnt played since bUST. :(

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Heh, that was pretty much half my post count now that I think about it. Oh well.

Anyways, sorta random... but im up for a smashfest sometime... this or next weekend anyone? Havnt played since bUST. :(
LOL It hasn't been that long since the last tourney.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

If you want to, I'm not busy this weekend, so if you just wanna smash or hang out, you could come to my place. You could even bug Rade to come.

vazor

Smash Apprentice

Triple Quoted!

Next weekend I will be down for something for sure.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?

To uphold Vazor's joke.

I might be able to go to ToF this time (huzzah if I can, I'll still do awful :p ). I really hope I can.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Unfortunately work does indeed have me scheduled Saturday. So I won't be coming, but thanks Final.
And I don't think that green MK in your video is me, just fyi.

DZLE

Smash Master
Unfortunately work does indeed have me scheduled Saturday. So I won't be coming, but thanks Final.
And I don't think that green MK in your video is me, just fyi.
i play green EmmmKayyyyyyyyy
not. I dont play emkay.
Tof is coming soon o.o

Peelz

Smash Rookie
First Smashboards post EVAR!

I am a member over at Allisbrawl, but I was told that this is where the Utah smashers are.

My reason for posting is that I am seriously considering attending this tourny. The only problem is that I work this Saturday. I don't work until 5:00 PM, but I live in Davis County, so I need to leave around 4:00ish at the latest. This would probably prevent me from participating in the singles, and I don't have a partner for doubles.
What a conundrum.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Welcome Peelz! Who do you main? Be sure to find the Utah Thread too so you don't miss anything.

I'm looking forward to this tourney!! Is anyone doing a smash fest the night before?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Is anyone doing a smash fest the night before?

Well, wangston is likely going to go see Watchmen on Friday, so the only way I can see something happening at Kenny's dorm is...
A. Kenny doesn't go see it with wangston, and you smash with him.
B. You plan to wait until they see it, then come.
C. You see it with them, then head to their dorm after.

But then there's also the slim chance that they're both busy or don't want to have people come over.

wangston

Smash Lord
Kenny won't go see watchmen. I'm not sure when I'm going to go see it, I'm going with my old roommate. So I might be seeing it Thursday night or Friday afternoon or later that night.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
lol idk maybe because it's rated R and a strong R at that.
That's the best kind of R...

Anyway, no smashfest for me. I've already got two friends who are gonna go see Watchmen with me Friday night after school. I'm actually trying to get one of my friend's single-female friend to tag along, so I can get a "date" out of this.

Either way, I don't think I'd be up for a smashfest anyway. I was exhausted last time, and I need sleep.

Final, I'll see if grnmonky will be your partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom