• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sada

Smash Cadet
I keep forgetting about this Tournament until its too late to do anything about it.

I'll make an attempt to go to the next one.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya I put that "edit" on the wrong post, the preview for it came on like right after I asked why Kenny wouldn't come. When I saw it was R I knew right away. =P

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Who's that? :ohwell:
He's my friend who's starting to come to the tournies. He likes doubles, and I think you two will have fun SD'ing yourselves.

That's called ****
Yay?

This sucks though. I mean, yes I get to see Watchmen with my two friends, but every girl I try to ask out on a date or get my friends to get their single friends to go out with me....they're already in a couple...

My luck sucks...

Yo, My brother might be my partner for this one, but if he cant make it we could team up, good ole Final. Nobody has said "DZLE YOUR MY PARTNER *****" yet, so im open if my brother cant.

DZLEdit:
PC amazes me every day
I don't know who's my partner yet either. I already got Final his, and I don't know yet if I'm teaming with Spudz, but if I'm not with Spudz or he got someone else, or some s*** like that happens...

DZLE YOU'RE MY PARTNER *****!!

DZLE

Smash Master
He's my friend who's starting to come to the tournies. He likes doubles, and I think you two will have fun SD'ing yourselves.

Yay?

This sucks though. I mean, yes I get to see Watchmen with my two friends, but every girl I try to ask out on a date or get my friends to get their single friends to go out with me....they're already in a couple...

My luck sucks...

I don't know who's my partner yet either. I already got Final his, and I don't know yet if I'm teaming with Spudz, but if I'm not with Spudz or he got someone else, or some s*** like that happens...

DZLE YOU'RE MY PARTNER *****!!
Lol my bro > Lanky Gunnar so
We will see

Rade, Kyle said "Ohhhhh shiii"

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Lanky it depends if geekhead goes or not. I havent really talked to him this week but I will call him tomorrow and tell you whats up.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Watchmen means no smashfest huh... drat. What am I gonna do Friday? My wife is out of town this whole weekend... Maybe someone nearby (FtS or Waff?) would like a MM and a few hours of smash the night before the tourney...

DZLE

Smash Master
Watchmen means no smashfest huh... drat. What am I gonna do Friday? My wife is out of town this whole weekend... Maybe someone nearby (FtS or Waff?) would like a MM and a few hours of smash the night before the tourney...
Man that whole "my wife" thing strikes me with jealousy, envy, and wanton maturity.
Haha, Vazor, your too ftw.
We will find time to smash before then, dont even worry about it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Do you want another headache? Smashing til 5 was fun and all, but man, I really need some sleep.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Do you want another headache? Smashing til 5 was fun and all, but man, I really need some sleep.
I got 4 hours of sleep last night and I still want to smash all night. Yes I think there is something wrong with me. XD
Srsly though I hear you about needing sleep. That's why I said somewhere nearby so I could drive back home and sleep or something. But I'm not worried anymore since DZLE has got it all covered. :chuckle:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I don't have school on Fridays, so I'm up for some Smashing. If a smashfest happens (even a mildly small one with 3-6 people), I'll likely come. If not, vazor, you're welcome to come over to my place, and I'll help you get better in Melee.

Edit: I went to sleep at 4:30 on Monday and woke up at 8. But this discussion should be in the Utah Thread instead of here.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
That sounds good PC I will definitely take you up on that if we don't end up going somewhere else.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for a smashfest! But i really dont have much to contribute to one. My place is kinda ruled out cause' of nazi-anti-videogame parents. (well one at least)...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I can host a Friday Smashfest the day before the next ToF.
Not this one, since I have plans.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Lanky!!! Geekhead cant go to this. So we can be partners again. Team Sneaky will get you all this time! :D

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Lanky!!! Geekhead cant go to this. So we can be partners again. Team Sneaky will get you all this time! :D
YAY!!!

I'm up for a smashfest! But i really dont have much to contribute to one. My place is kinda ruled out cause' of nazi-anti-videogame parents. (well one at least)...
Bummer to you Waff. My mother just can't play video games, while my dad just likes killing Nazis...I guess I'm the opposite...

Hmm, well I'll be seeing Watchmen on Wednesday, but maybe I can squeeze in a little practice at my place Friday night afterwards? Probably not too many people, and it won't be overnight. I gotta let my dad have some sleep.

If you're interested in a smashfest Friday night, then PM me, and I'll see if I can get a small group at my place.

Peelz

Smash Rookie
Hmm... well, due to work, I am second-guessing my ability to make it to this. Anyone know how long the singles tourney is expected to last?

But there's a tourny every Thursday? Intriguing. Could you perhaps send me a link to its thread?

And btw, I main Diddy Kong. I think I am pretty good with the little banana-flinger, but then again I only play against my sucky friends and lvl 9 CPU's.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
We use this same thread for the weeklies. Its at the same place, and yes we do it every Thursday.

If you are asking how long the weeklies last, it goes from 5-7 or 8ish (depending on if people bring set ups). But if you are talking about the big tourny and what time it ends, singles normally end around 6-7 I would say. (Because we get many more set ups going.

___X___

Smash Lord
Hmm... well, due to work, I am second-guessing my ability to make it to this. Anyone know how long the singles tourney is expected to last?

But there's a tourny every Thursday? Intriguing. Could you perhaps send me a link to its thread?

And btw, I main Diddy Kong. I think I am pretty good with the little banana-flinger, but then again I only play against my sucky friends and lvl 9 CPU's.
Welcome to the utah scene. We already have a Diddy main, but I'm sure you'll do great :)

*looks up* wow does that look like something i would say?

dont edit my post Corrupt wang!

anyways, your gonna get owned noob peelz nyak nyak nyak

DZLE

Smash Master
@X - DUDE fate abusing his power is so ftl. I read over that the first time and totally tripped out because i was like wtf X being nice what is this?!
Hahahaha i lol'd at all that.

So am I Teaming with DZLE, whoever Lanky said (too lazy to check) or neither?

I did bad at the tourney today. DZLE 3-stocked me...
Dude dont worry about it, you just started playing peachy from what i know. My 3 stock on FD was weak sauce, (it was actually total ****) but anyway keep up peach she needs more respect.

___X___

Smash Lord
@X - DUDE fate abusing his power is so ftl. I read over that the first time and totally tripped out because i was like wtf X being nice what is this?!
Hahahaha i lol'd at all that.

Dude dont worry about it, you just started playing peachy from what i know. My 3 stock on FD was weak sauce, (it was actually total ****) but anyway keep up peach she needs more respect.
YEAH SRSLY!! he needs to stick those mod powers up his bum!

and dzle! i haven't seen you in ages! wanna shirt match at the tournament this saturday??? RANDOM SHIRT MATCH! or main whatev, or just like 2 bucks haha!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
So am I Teaming with DZLE, whoever Lanky said (too lazy to check) or neither?
Grnmonky. I got to force him to post more.

Well, I dunno how DZLE is faring with his partner, but I can get you two teamed up if you can't find anyone else. If DZLE is free, then I'll find another partner for my friend.

DZLE

Smash Master
YEAH SRSLY!! he needs to stick those mod powers up his bum!

and dzle! i haven't seen you in ages! wanna shirt match at the tournament this saturday??? RANDOM SHIRT MATCH! or main whatev, or just like 2 bucks haha!
DUDE i know i FREAKING miss you.
Dude, no shirt match hahahaha but we could do like a random 2 buck MM or something or just like anything dude ahhhh ily chris
Grnmonky. I got to force him to post more.

Well, I dunno how DZLE is faring with his partner, but I can get you two teamed up if you can't find anyone else. If DZLE is free, then I'll find another partner for my friend.
Still trying to get my bro

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Had fun today guys, I even got to be in the picture this time. Maybe if were lucky everyone will make it to ToF this weekend. We did have a few newer faces that said they were comming.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya, I tried to edit it because it was the wrong thread. I though I did, it wasn't showing up last night after I did it :( time to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom