• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Ha, I'm not gonna lie, I pretty much did stupid stuff through-out the whole tourney. I know I try to do it all in good fun, but I do know full well all of it was not for the best intention. So yeah...

<--Apologizes for everything

<--Idiot

If people PM Mike and tell him they don't want me to come, I completely understand. I really do mean things to be in good fun. I just have a knack for going way too far...always.

I promise I'll behave myself from now on if they allow this to go on. No JUI-JITSU(sorry, but to clarify, wrestling =/= Jui-jitsu), and I'll keep my swearing under control.

Don't blame Yaz though for the incident, it was all my idea.

~Glory to the Hypno-Toad
Nooooo!

If anyone of you want Lanky gone I will eat you. Haha. But seriously Lanky is to cool of a smasher to want gone from tourneys. I hope you guys dont request him to be kicked out. ;__;

And geez I missed all the action. Lanky and Yaz wrestling, people throwing tables. Man!

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Well wang, it was more like one of those WWF things where the guy picks up a table and breaks it over the other persons back...

...We got to see Sage and Slave again, although both of them left to go play Halo (with Waff) so they suck for that but I guess we can let that slide this time...

...Also none of the CD's were damaged so it should be fine after all I can fix that with a few things of wood and a screw driver (im like Macgyver).
Hey! We did our fair share of smash... and I want to try to get back into halo competitively :D That game rocks your socks.

But yeah, mike... Rule #1! You can not be Macgyver without a mullet. Period.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll be posting the results in the thread tomorrow after my final.
If something's not right with the list, tell me.

Geekhead

Smash Apprentice
utah----I changed my smash name &quot;swa&quot;
Well wang, it was more like one of those WWF things where the guy picks up a table and breaks it over the other persons back...
for some reason, i can sooo picture lanky doing that

I heard lanky elbow dropped Yaz through a table. hahhaha I like lanky he may never leave ever...
he speaks the truth
lots
of
enters
haha! 1 more enter!
i couldn't stop laughing when i just read this. naughty boy

DZLE

Smash Master
for some reason, i can sooo picture lanky doing that

he speaks the truth
lots
of
enters
haha! 1 more enter!
i couldn't stop laughing when i just read this. naughty boy
Failure at trying to make that text non visible.

Soooo i havent heard anything from the boss yet, i guess ToF is still on o.o

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
This thread kinda died like... 4 days ago...

On topic, this next ToF is going to be my last one for 2 years :D

harpuia190

Smash Ace
pfft no one likes waff, he didnt even invite me to his farewell >.>

on topic, im coming to this, and i expect fun

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Yeah we are talking about your doopliss avatar. I think spudz had it for a while.
ROFL this is great... talking about avatars... how off topic can you get. :laugh:

harpuia190

Smash Ace
what?!?! spudz if you had doopliss as your avatar, speak up right now

ON topic: im excited for htis tourney should be fun, im going to win

harpuia190

Smash Ace
well i have been a fan of doopliss ever since i saw him, i just listened to his theme again, and i thought i should get his avatar

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
well i have been a fan of doopliss ever since i saw him, i just listened to his theme again, and i thought i should get his avatar
Haha. He is THE coolest character out of all of the Paper Mario series. :] And his theme is the my favorite music from the game too.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
To sorta get this thread back on topic I just got homebrew and now have brawl+ (thanks PC) and I was wondering how many people would join a brawl+ tourney if we had it at the next TOF?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
To sorta get this thread back on topic I just got homebrew and now have brawl+ (thanks PC) and I was wondering how many people would join a brawl+ tourney if we had it at the next TOF?
we should play online :) cause i have it too. Oh and so fate cant infract me or anything.
I think it would be better to have all brawl tvs except one, until brawl is over. then you should do whatever :p

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
This thread kinda died like... 4 days ago...

On topic, this next ToF is going to be my last one for 2 years :D
Everyone is leaving us...

Good luck on your mission. I'll be sure to make it so this is a memorable tourney for you man. I think EVERYONE should make it memorable...

~You will taste Man-Flesh! Stupid, fat Hobbit...

Nul

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I guess I'm not too far from the moving bandwagon, this Tourny is most likely to be my last. I'm here for College and its gone sour, so I'll be back in Vegas.

I might come up sometimes to visit, and when my sim is playable, I'll definitely bring that up or I could give it to someone so you guys could take a whack at it. Which reminds me, I'll have more time to work on it now.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I might come up sometimes to visit, and when my sim is playable, I'll definitely bring that up or I could give it to someone so you guys could take a whack at it. Which reminds me, I'll have more time to work on it now.
Hopefully you won't have to travel back up via bike and backpack eh? ;)

But yeah... so besides this tourney we need a drastic increase of smashfests/friendlies/brawl+/melee/Brawl before everyone leaves.

And just to comment on Sage's post... i would totally enter a Brawl+ tourney :D (though it'd have to be like a 1 dollar entry... dating is expensive and with only like 6 weeks left til a two year complete abstinence of girls im fitting in as many as I can... and no. Not that way you sickos. ;) )

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I guess I'm not too far from the moving bandwagon, this Tourny is most likely to be my last. I'm here for College and its gone sour, so I'll be back in Vegas.

Awesome, I'd like to see it when it's further along. Man, everyone is going away.

Monday I will be free all day, and the wife is out of town next week, so I'm down for more smash fests between bUST and this next ToF.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Awesome, I'd like to see it when it's further along. Man, everyone is going away.

Monday I will be free all day, and the wife is out of town next week, so I'm down for more smash fests between bUST and this next ToF.
Vazor, you're not going to E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom