• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah's Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny 2

Gojira

Smash Lord
ONly two and like a half months away

We are getting closer to this tourney and things need to start looking up. Who is donating and housing for sure. Even if you know I know you can house re-post that you can house with the # you can house. I want everyone to do the same with donations unless i have taken your donation money alread (wich is one person only). So lets step it up because im posting this in other threads after this tourney this coming weekend.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
ya this thread needs some bumpage. sorry you guys (those that wanted to come) couldnt make it to AZone, it was too fun....

so, who's housing me? : P

South_Paw

Smash Ace
ps to southpaw. im still winning, even if u go. pfft..eeassyyyyy
I know this was a while ago but i have to reply... O RLY? the bracket from AzOne begs to differ...

btw ill probably be flying in which airport should i be looking at as far as arrival?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i just read first post : P... what kind of food are you having? i vote for Betos!

so as far as 'pros' go who all do we have so far?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
After the advertising campaign starts, you should edit the first post and put up a list of people that are planning on attending.

lengeta

Smash Ace
The tournament will happen for sure, but I'm beginning to question it's turnout because it hasn't been too hot of a topic lately. I guess all it really takes is one big name to turn it up though, and I believe Gojira has a little cash to work with for grabbing pros. I wish I was able to help donate, but the only contribution I'll probably be able to provide will be my TV and Cube. Guess I could help chauffeur people around with my mini-van too. But yeah, Zack, Nate, if you guys have anything I can help with, let me know.

Gojira

Smash Lord
The tournament will happen for sure, but I'm beginning to question it's turnout because it hasn't been too hot of a topic lately. I guess all it really takes is one big name to turn it up though, and I believe Gojira has a little cash to work with for grabbing pros. I wish I was able to help donate, but the only contribution I'll probably be able to provide will be my TV and Cube. Guess I could help chauffeur people around with my mini-van too. But yeah, Zack, Nate, if you guys have anything I can help with, let me know.

first i need a banner made so i can begin the advertising

Phil i wan you to see if you can delay it yet another month, preferably two.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Um, ouch? What's the point of putting it back even longer if planning it will be procrastinated until a few weeks before again? This date has been set for 3 months.

Um, ouch? What's the point of putting it back even longer if planning it will be procrastinated until a few weeks before again? This date has been set for 3 months.
Seriously. Can we get an official date? Is this thing being postponed? Three of us have already got the 31st and 1st off from work. What's up?

lengeta

Smash Ace
I've already gotten the 31st and 1st off too (have had them off for quite awhile). If it's postponed we should at least get some kind of Smashfest or something going on those days... Please, just make sure this happens well before Evo West.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
The Utah Thread has links to everything in the first post, including a link to the biweekly thread, which has all the info available in the first post. Links to both are in my signature right now.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Seriously. Can we get an official date? Is this thing being postponed? Three of us have already got the 31st and 1st off from work. What's up?
come to FTS's on the 31st for a good tourney

The big tourney itself is not happening for now. This tourney is its replacement and will be a great tourney to go to and will have 20-30 people. this thread itself is now the thread for the 31st tourney now known as utah camp 2

Gojira

Smash Lord
Back on track

For a december date

Donations are now being accepted again for pros and what not. It is my goal to get gimpy here (so we can team and win) So, everyone must DONATE AGAIN. lol we only have 1 donater besides me and that is PerfectCH@S

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
This tournament is dead. Make a new one, Gojira.

Top Bottom