• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UW MELEE all Dailee Regional tourney-SEATTLE FEB 28

Eggz

Smash Hero
Neutral Stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshis Story, Dreamland, Pokemon Stadium Banned Stages: Hyrule Temple, Onett, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Venom, Yoshi's Island, Poke Floats, Mushroom Kingdom I, Termina Bay, Corneria, Yoshi's Island64, Mute City, Field of Dreams
wait what

I SO wanted to counterpick Field of Dreams :[

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
awww yeah homie Field of DREAMSs dat is tightt!!!

You should put a list of people coming to make other people come cause it will look big. Word.

Last edited:

Grunt

Smash Master
My chances to coming to this have increased greatly.
because I wont be able to make it to TP.
D: but sort of a :D

Touk

Smash Journeyman
I dont mind playing corneria but if green greens is on, i'd rather play that. I really think I want to go to this and make a melee name for myself. I'll see if RC wants to do some hardcore practice.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I dont mind playing corneria but if green greens is on, i'd rather play that. I really think I want to go to this and make a melee name for myself. I'll see if RC wants to do some hardcore practice.
you should come. Where in WA R U from?

Corneria and green greens should be counterpickable.
(let me know if its under ban)

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I hope I get Kline in tourney cause I'll make sure to flip for black marth and 3rd controller slot.

PROCEDURES.
and I'll make sure pause option is on.
pause all dai!

Syler

Smash Journeyman
U wont get the flip tho. I doubt we will be doing marth dittos unless ur really gay.
Well you know I"LL marth ditto you!!! and black is MY COLOR LOL

vish you sit behind him and taunt him!!!

do eet!!!!

all daii baby all daii

ZelgadisA027123

Smash Cadet
It's too bad Feb 28th, 2009 is the one day in my lifetime that I will not be able to go to this tourney.

I was born on the 29th, which means I'm turning "21" (5 and 1/4) in a few weeks. Guess what 21 means? You get to drink at bars. Guess what not actually having a birthday means? I'm not sure if they'll let me drink at bars. I'm basically going to spend the whole day trolling around Seattle, trying to convince bartenders to let me in, even though it's not technically my birthday.

We'll definitely be having more tourneys than this though, so if it conflicts with people's schedules / scheduling conflicts with other tournies, its no big deal.

Speaking of which, Kline - let's see how this full-fledged tourney in the dorms holds out. I've been thinking about sequestering some space in the CS building for a tourney, but ultimately didn't think it was a very good idea. I could reconsider, though, unless this one goes off without a hitch.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
So some of us from idaho are going to try to make it to this
So like i demand a 2 out of 3 from all the peeps from idaho cuz i never played you guys, and probably wont get too many more oppurunities too. And yes, i hope you guys make this x_X.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Change payout to like 55-25-10 (or money back) and 10 venue fee. it doesn't make sense to increase 3rd place by 5% of the norm, **** the venue fee out of 1st place (which is also where the 3rd place extra came from), and leave 2nd alone. Just take 5% from 1st/2nd, or make 3rd super low to compensate instead.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I want to 1$ money match all out of staters coming to this, and including ewa because they're pretty far away too.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Accepted.

Anyone else want to MM for $1-5? This time I actually want to get th MMs done, so make sure that you won't back out suddenly when I ask about it at the tournament.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Hey aftermath thanks for the input. Ill edit the prize money allocations cuz I thought they were kinda low but nobody said anything so yea.

Also 5$ mm marth samus best of 5

@ EVERYONE If u are pretty sure ur gonna come plz send me a private message or post so I can add u to the confirmed list so it builds hype. the more ppl on the list the more likely more ppl are to come so lets get it. Also let me kno if u can bring tvs vcrs cubes melee etc.

Also im looking into it. If enough ppl confirm we can work to get much more recording equipment and possible even stream cuz uw has an excellent internet connection lol. Streaming video lol. ****ing sexxxxiiii if u ask me.

Melee all dailee lol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Accepted.

Anyone else want to MM for $1-5? This time I actually want to get th MMs done, so make sure that you won't back out suddenly when I ask about it at the tournament.
Hey curious, when everyone came back to our apartment after the first day of tourney play, were you the guy that came in my room while i was trying to get to sleep? lol

lol i mention it because my roommate toph said that our room was "samus heavy" haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
He said that cuz my **** was in your room for a few minutes, and my **** is about as heavy as Samus in her armor.

haha dam. I need to feed my **** *****es lol. cuz mine def aint as heavy as a person. shanes got a super ***** **** lol.

oh come to the tourney cuz uw has HELLA *****ES lol. ON a saturday theyll be drunk and just suck ur **** cuz u play smash good lol. do it!!!!
(this message is not endorsed by uw in anyway even tho i said it)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So it looks like we cant make it because our main driver is going to be in Europe, I'm going to see what i can do but ya Idaho fails once again lol.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
So like im curious if anyone from oregon, or couve area is going to mine as well? I like to finish my confirmation list, or anyone else that isn't posted on there for that matter x_X

Yeah sorry for using your thread kline just had to get the word out :p

Top Bottom