• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UW MELEE all Dailee Regional tourney-SEATTLE FEB 28

I'm planning on coming to this if I can, and I'm bringing a friend.

Also I was wondering if any recording will be going on? I can bring a vcr and some tapes to help with that or something - I just want some finals matches probably, maybe some matches of myself. Also, if you still need another wii+memcard+melee I can bring that too.

Also guys, we should play: aftermath, rohins, the prime. (also a couple matches of samus teamsies on pokemon stadium/yoshi's story - cuban missile crisis redux???)

maybe i'll get my friend to join us too.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I'll team with you again Toph.

Yeah @ PCP.

I might be able to steal a really easy recording deal from someone, so hopefully I'll bring recording stuff.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
"unfortunately, our original choice of UW venue has been canceled due to this tourneys non-UW affiliation. We can no longer hold the tourney at the UW, with or without entry fee. We will be moving the venue to pierce college (sylers location), as it is the quickest and cheapest way to solve this issue. the times will be changed to 12-10pm. We apologize for the large inconvenience we know this may cause some of you, but we still want to have a great tourney. if you can no longer make it, please let us know"
9401 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

Kcidchop

Smash Rookie
This is Kcid from the UW (andreas). we're trying to figure out how many TV's we can get to pierce, and just in case we come up short, everyone please make an effort to bring a TV, preferably medium-large and even more preferably not a flatscreen laggy one. we at the UW would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

and a setup i suppose

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya well i got court **** on friday, so we'll see if i'm not in ****in trouble, i need more tech skillz in the courtroom, anyways should do an oregon smash vs WA smash crew battle

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
This is Kcid from the UW (andreas). we're trying to figure out how many TV's we can get to pierce, and just in case we come up short, everyone please make an effort to bring a TV, preferably medium-large and even more preferably not a flatscreen laggy one. we at the UW would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

and a setup i suppose
haha look at the little mario hes so cute lol

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if i can now. I'll know by tomorrow.
Not to sound like an *** but im kinda confused by this statement seeing as the venue is closer to you now o_0, im going to assume you had housing or something at UW/seattle area.

Anyways this is still hosted by FDT, im just spoting them the venue and supporting them in everyway i can. With that said, we really need to get an update of who's bring what as far as equipment (mainly tvs) asap like kcid said. Also power strips/surge protectors would be nice too :D

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
super gay, that **** is far. Well if im gonna go now i need a ride.
U can probably help drive ppl and charge gas money. U should try and drive there cuz i kno im not taking anyone in the van cuz ill have tvs and **** in the back. gona get pulled over and taken straight to jail lol.

YEA like syler said. EVeryone who can bring a setup and or a tv and it wouldnt be too much trouble we, at the uw, would greatly appreciate it if you could bring whatever you can.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I'm planning on coming to this if I can, and I'm bringing a friend.

Also I was wondering if any recording will be going on? I can bring a vcr and some tapes to help with that or something - I just want some finals matches probably, maybe some matches of myself. Also, if you still need another wii+memcard+melee I can bring that too.

Also guys, we should play: aftermath, rohins, the prime. (also a couple matches of samus teamsies on pokemon stadium/yoshi's story - cuban missile crisis redux???)

maybe i'll get my friend to join us too.
hey pcp!
rofl at 4 samus on stadium lol.

Grunt

Smash Master
Not to sound like an *** but im kinda confused by this statement seeing as the venue is closer to you now o_0, im going to assume you had housing or something at UW/seattle area.

Anyways this is still hosted by FDT, im just spoting them the venue and supporting them in everyway i can. With that said, we really need to get an update of who's bring what as far as equipment (mainly tvs) asap like kcid said. Also power strips/surge protectors would be nice too :D
Yeah cuz of the housing thing.
But it turns out i can come so huhroo.
I can bring 2 TV's, a Wii/Melee a VCR and a power strip
tease

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LETS DO IT. (Unless you wanted to team with someone from Oregon, or you just wanna team with someone better than me XD)

But otherwise... LETS DO IT. We'll beat DBR this time. I can feel it.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
TIght, grunt-glad you can make it.

toph/aftermath good luck. (???Samus & fox||Samus & Falco???)

jmlee337 sorry you cant make it, try to come to the next one

C!Z-make sure ur *** is at the apt friday night to spend the night or there saturday morning by 8. If u got any other problems call me today cuz ill be at a party friday night.

C!Z

Smash Lord
By 8? First off no way Shane is bein up that early, what time is the tourney spose to be at? I know you're runnin it.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
By 8? First off no way Shane is bein up that early, what time is the tourney spose to be at? I know you're runnin it.
man are u that much of a little ***** lol. Shane is probably comin over the night before so like tomorrow. Breakfast ***** better be up by 8 if his *** wants a ride cuz we are all leaving to go setup lol. So im sayin registration starts at 11 and closes at 12. Well probably start around then so get ur *** up playa.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
that's an option, but we only have 2 cars. and they're CARS, not vans, not trucks etc... (it's Andreas/KCID, and Derilink driving)

so don't count on like 15+ people staying over trying to cram into two cars, lol.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Hey kline besides having carpools troubles (and you guys really should figure that **** out asap) you should update the people who've been posting on bringing equipment >_> and fix my name on there too!!!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The DF ain't takin the pink Shaggin wagon?
You little mothr ****er lol. I am putting tvs in there and I have one seat!! also tophs kinda wrong about the vehicles. ITs an SUV but still hes right about not wanting hella ppl to come and try and roll wit us just cuz. If u wanna help setup C!Z you can ride wit me.

Top Bottom