• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UW MELEE all Dailee Regional tourney-SEATTLE FEB 28

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I think we're going to this instead Syler. Idk if we have a way to get up to this yet though.

And yeah prime, that was me, I was tired so I stole the empty bed.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL empty bed, more like my bed.

>_>

I was all like... **** ... my room is infested with samus. :[ LMAO

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
So like im curious if anyone from oregon, or couve area is going to mine as well? I like to finish my confirmation list, or anyone else that isn't posted on there for that matter x_X

Yeah sorry for using your thread kline just had to get the word out :p
Dont ****N*****B***Use*** my **** *****SS*****C****F*** thread **** ***** *** **** *****

but its coo lol

Vista

Smash Journeyman
"4b. Excessive stalling will not be tolerated(peach bomber, rising pound, ledge infinites, etc) and will result in immediate disqualification of that match; however, they may be used for recovery purposes and avoidance of damage for short periods of time."

What does ledge infinites cover?

Also why is wobbling banned; that's dumb

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
"4b. Excessive stalling will not be tolerated(peach bomber, rising pound, ledge infinites, etc) and will result in immediate disqualification of that match; however, they may be used for recovery purposes and avoidance of damage for short periods of time."

What does ledge infinites cover?

Also why is wobbling banned; that's dumb

*****!! can u wobble wit sheik. NO so dont worry about it.

but ill unban it prime says

yea just like doin sheiks teleport to the ledge to kill time, or m2s or fox/falco firebird/fox, etc.

just anything to intentionally waste time.

@Aftermath-thanks Im quite fond of the name myself

Melee all Dailee

dont be a little ***** and try and make time run out

Grunt

Smash Master
Yeah. They're trying to anyways. like no more than 70 times in a match, so you can't plank the whole time.

Grunt

Smash Master
Lol, it's pretty dumb how they have to enforce they kind of rules to make it somewhat competitive.

In Melee news, my cube died and I have to use my Wii.

Eggz

Smash Hero
DRIBBLEFUKKER.

Everyone should go. This is on Sage's birthday, so you should all give me money...as a present to Sage. >_>; YEEE YEEEEE

cya *****es sometime this week.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys uhhh I dunno if i'm going cause I have a 10 page paper due in a week and im going to some lan the day before it so I need to work on my paper for the rest of the week.

Grunt

Smash Master
Hey guys uhhh I dunno if i'm going cause I have a 10 page paper due in a week and im going to some lan the day before it so I need to work on my paper for the rest of the week.
Me Too. except it's like 8 page minimum.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
lol im getting the impression that some people dont know how to write papers. Get that **** done help AND go to your lan AND come to our tourney ^_^

pandacheck

Smash Ace
oh man i saw the list for this tourney, should take my name off, cuz its not worth comin too haaa, johns ftw

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
anthony and john u both are ****ing coming to this ****ing tourney cuz its tight. lol. help u kno that if u are willing to write the paper and **** at all then get on it now. its ****ing in 8 days thats plenty of time.

no johns

except u shane and nate lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
That's how I feel.

Btw I like how in the guest list we have both Derilink and Derick. LOL
They are two different people. One is tagless at the moment and the other is a former member of skypal

@grunt lol dont worry about it. See you at the tourney.

@ I love Rice-thats fine. try and make the next one.

Grunt

Smash Master
This is my tourney for February.
and the next one for march, lol.
Once my own start rolling, I can finally do 2 a month, loooooooooooool
I'm so smart.

Top Bottom