• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UW MELEE all Dailee Regional tourney-SEATTLE FEB 28

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
GGz

shoutouts:
ka-master AKA jesus, it was fun having you as my first match in brackets Oo. you are too good!
Juce, your falcon is hella tite, GGz
everyone else I played (too lazy to name everyone) good games, you guys are cool, you know who u are, lets smash again sometime

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
BRIEF RESULTS:

Melee 1v1
1. Ka-Master
2. Bladewise
3. Silent Wolf

Melee 2v2
1. Eggz+Silent Wolf
2. Balloon+Juce
3. Ka-Master+DJ Combo

Good **** Bart and Jesse taking 2nd in teams, you guys are HELLA good but I didn't really expect you to 3-0 Nate and Ammon o_O.

I love Oregon smashers :D

Grunt

Smash Master
The whole time, i was like, I hope I'm not in Otto's pool.
and then i was. :(
but he's way too good, so it evens out.

Good **** to myself for being a ****ing legend.
and eggz, 16 cents next tiem.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Somebody should PM info about recent melee shiz as I've been out of the loop recently. (needed a break) Like upcoming tournies and if anyones going to OOS tournies or something.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah it was super fun. ^_^

When we try to organize another tournament I hope we can get as many people to come!

OH, and MAJOR PROPS to everyone who brought setups and TV's ... we actually had a SURPLUS of TV's, which was super awesome. Everything ran so smoothly, it was great. Good **** PNW Melee!

Erk4

Smash Rookie
fun stuff. well ran tournament just wish singles seeding went a little better/different... :/

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya it was koo playin KA M for the first time, koo to see all of combo status at one event, and it was also kool gettin ***** by F(_)CK W4SH!NGTON haa, anyways gg'z to everyone, i might light a stink bomb if your to LOUDZ!!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ya it was koo playin KA M for the first time, koo to see all of combo status at one event, and it was also kool gettin ***** by F(_)CK W4SH!NGTON haa, anyways gg'z to everyone, i might light a stink bomb if your to LOUDZ!!!
haha get ***** lol Melee all dailee its a rap

until MADD II

Top Bottom