• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Splice

Smash Hero
Ok, well.

I'll probably be ready for smash at 12-1:00 PM tomorrow, I'm not home right now.
So If Afro wants to meet you earlier and you go to his house, that could be good for you, but whatever.

Elsternwick Station, Sandringham Line. I can meet you at the canal, preferably not the station but if you forgot I guess I'll run up for you...

Call me before you do stuff to be safe.

earla

Smash Lord
afro my number is 0420 389 067.

sms/call me as soon as ur ready and i'l come. if u cud meet me at station that'd be sweet

C~Dog

Smash Champion
First tourney has been confirmed for Sunday 24th of January. Tell your friends.

At the moment the Convent are not providing tables for us, but someone there is working on arranging something for us, X and attila, and CW, so more info on that later.

ViVa

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I might host a house meet before the holidays end.
Since there's the tourney on the 24th, I'm thinking of the Thursday the 21st to have this.

But I still need people to be interested. I'm allowed 6 people to have over. I live in a suburb called Strathmore which is north and 15 mins away from the city.

It'll start in the morning, and end at around 6ish.

Please PM me if you're interested :)

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Since there's the tourney on the 24th, I'm thinking of the Thursday the 21st to have this.

But I still need people to be interested. I'm allowed 6 people to have over. I live in a suburb called Strathmore which is north and 15 mins away from the city.

It'll start in the morning, and end at around 6ish.

Please PM me if you're interested :)
I live in Strathmore too :o
Not sure I'd be able to go though.

Tournament sounds awesome as well, I'll need to get in some practise so I don't come last again though, barely played over the past month. Now just need a schedule and I'd be ^o^

Edit: reminds me, I need a partner if anyone wants to team with an unskilled Marth player. If not, I'll just find one on the day again.

tibs7

Smash Champion
deano i may need a team mate.......so i will get back to you.
smash season is starting again ^_^

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
oh nice on the nonsubject but subject of the new season anyone feel like bringing an esky to put cold drinks in? (yesyes and ice)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I will look into bringing an Esky and some cheap soft drink for people to buy at a highly increased price.

Also, I would like to hear what people are planning on attending and what equipment people are bringing. Power boards and cables will not really be an issue this year, so everyone focus on tvs and wiis, because remember, the more that people bring, the more games everyone gets to play. :)

EQUIPMENT
Condog: 1 Wii/Tv
Vermy/Ugly: 1 Wii/1 Tv
Viva: 1 Wii
Dean: 1 Wii
Timic: 1 Wii/Tv
Tan/Edge: 2 Wii/Tv
Atlas: 1 Wii/Tv

Total: 9 Wii/8 Tv

PS: Anybody with recording equipment, I would be grateful if you could bring it. As always, we would like the finals to be recorded, this year i will be able to upload at least some of the vids.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Hanenbow is sex. Unless you're a Ness. Poor kid just gets gayed by everything.

Meta Knight on Hanenbow on the other hand. Oh the lols.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Everybody does Rexy, everybody does.

Also, I'll be needing to chat with all my brothers from ASSAULT. Don't Come 2 is only 2 months away and we need to decide how to split up the into two 4 man crews.
At this point, Tanman and I will be the 2 captains.

Vermy

Smash Champion
New rule has been added:

5. If you are not there for registration, you will not be entered into the tournament. No registering over the phone. Even if you're "just around the corner". No pay, no play.

Everybody love everybody rule is still in effect. <3

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
New rule has been added:

5. If you are not there for registration, you will not be entered into the tournament. No registering over the phone. Even if you're "just around the corner". No pay, no play.

Everybody love everybody rule is still in effect. <3
What if you're just around the corner, and still have the money?
Could someone register for you?

Vermy

Smash Champion
No pay no play son. There'll always be a line, and y'all know the rego times. Not hard to be on time.

Edit: Especially since we start at 12, not 10.

Top Bottom