• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wasnt every meep v m2k recorded? i thought jg recorded all the matches done in the back of the store and if they played on the livestream (when it was still on my wii in the front) if they saved it, it will be up tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Anti is soo ****. I hope he gets unbanned soon.

Good stuff to everyone else as well.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
this. m2k won a match by blatant stalling, using a method that no character can effectively combat. It's pretty much game breaking. It's just that no one usually does it to this extent and the stalling rule rarely gets enforced.
Just because it isn't used doesn't mean anything. Yeah it's pretty **** hard to combat and is a pretty good tactic also. But I think it's because of the match up at hand. I didn't see him do that against ally.

You are arguably the best in the world at this game.

As for any game, it gets boring seeing the same person win so people vote for the rookie in the match most of the time.

I will admit that you are rooted against more than most other people are in different games but that's what happens when you win too much :p

Also I'm pretty sure people aren't happy to hear you win in Jersey when you don't live here anymore.
I disagree I love watching M2K vs Ally. If you want to see something different then players need to raise their game more. Also NJ should of repped m2k but they didn't. m2k is cool they repped him at Apex. Just a wishy washy fan base IMO.

I absolutely despise the infinites from the ice climbers and I think jason is pretty cool, but the match on smashville deserved to be recorded. It was legit unfair and altho I do think running the time against Ice climbers is the best strategy...I believe you should run the time in a space where they at least have a chance to hit u. I mean if you do everything right...they wont hit u anyway, but at least give them the opportunity to capitalize on player error.

Jason played incredibly gay vs Cable as well. I remained neutral on the cheering, but I don't get how you can expect NJ/NY to cheer for you when you time people out and play as gay as possible against any tournament threat. Ally plays people straight up...thus we root for him. No1 has been timed out by Ally. Ally doesnt beat DK with just B. Ally wont go to the ledge and wear down his opponents patience with upairs and do chip damage. He beats people legitimately and is alot of fun to play against. That is why people cheer for him.

Why would NJ cheer for you if you gayed out Cable...who is from NJ??? Why would MD/VA cheer for you after you gayed out Meep??? You can't have it both ways. You can't play like a complete fa ggot and then want everyone to be like "GO JASON!!! GLIDE UNDER THAT STAGE!!!" or "YEAH MEW2KING!! TORNADO HIM FOR THE 99TH TIME!!!". Ally is just generally more entertaining to play against and to watch than you. I mean....you against horrid people is very entertaining. You do all kinds of crazy things and show a great mastery of MK. But you against someone that could legitimately beat you?? M2Gay. 6 minutes minimum. Lots of ledge play. 100s of nados. Simply put, its incredibly boring for us to watch. So yes...in this incredibly campy game...we cheer for the person who makes it the most interesting. That used to be you, but in the interest of winning you've become the furthest thing from it.

Jason I still think you are a pretty cool dude and all, but you can't type stuff like that pretending to be a victim.
I'd have to disagree with you also. I think NJ should of repped M2K. Also don't forget that there is money on the line it's easy for you to tell him not to play and get the respect instead of playing "gay". As you like to call it. I'm pretty sure if it was your money on the line you'd do everything in your power to win. I still haven't seen m2k CP Rainbow Cruise. Like other MK but that's acceptable I guess. If you're not doing everything in your power to win then you're just selling your self short. I mean you can dig it right? Why don't you play sonic anymore?

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely despise the infinites from the ice climbers and I think jason is pretty cool, but the match on smashville deserved to be recorded. It was legit unfair and altho I do think running the time against Ice climbers is the best strategy...I believe you should run the time in a space where they at least have a chance to hit u. I mean if you do everything right...they wont hit u anyway, but at least give them the opportunity to capitalize on player error.

Jason played incredibly gay vs Cable as well. I remained neutral on the cheering, but I don't get how you can expect NJ/NY to cheer for you when you time people out and play as gay as possible against any tournament threat. Ally plays people straight up...thus we root for him. No1 has been timed out by Ally. Ally doesnt beat DK with just B. Ally wont go to the ledge and wear down his opponents patience with upairs and do chip damage. He beats people legitimately and is alot of fun to play against. That is why people cheer for him.

Why would NJ cheer for you if you gayed out Cable...who is from NJ??? Why would MD/VA cheer for you after you gayed out Meep??? You can't have it both ways. You can't play like a complete fa ggot and then want everyone to be like "GO JASON!!! GLIDE UNDER THAT STAGE!!!" or "YEAH MEW2KING!! TORNADO HIM FOR THE 99TH TIME!!!". Ally is just generally more entertaining to play against and to watch than you. I mean....you against horrid people is very entertaining. You do all kinds of crazy things and show a great mastery of MK. But you against someone that could legitimately beat you?? M2Gay. 6 minutes minimum. Lots of ledge play. 100s of nados. Simply put, its incredibly boring for us to watch. So yes...in this incredibly campy game...we cheer for the person who makes it the most interesting. That used to be you, but in the interest of winning you've become the furthest thing from it.

Jason I still think you are a pretty cool dude and all, but you can't type stuff like that pretending to be a victim.
Best post on this thread.
Lol at m2k vs Cable... 29 tornados to **** a DK

BUM163

Smash Lord
(Tyrant on bum's account)

I actually think what m2k did was stalling. I just think waiting for the smashville plateform to move and follow it by gliding under the stage is tooo gay XD!
And meep you better go to pound 4!!! lol

And why do people ***** about people cheering for them? Nobody cheers for me in my hometown either lol People are always gona go for the underdog and it's their choice for whoever they wana cheer for so stop crying and have fun playing the game little m2k.

i love m2k ever so dearly! Just he needs to stop being an @sshole cuz he's good. Learn to respect people even if they're not on your level of "smash" lol Telling everyone they suck....**** i really got angry about that...not because it was about me but because you literaly disrespected everyone as a smasher except you and ally. Your a real d!ck sometimes dude.

And lmfao at ally aka ALLAH! lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Just because it isn't used doesn't mean anything. Yeah it's pretty **** hard to combat and is a pretty good tactic also. But I think it's because of the match up at hand. I didn't see him do that against ally.

I disagree I love watching M2K vs Ally. If you want to see something different then players need to raise their game more. Also NJ should of repped m2k but they didn't. m2k is cool they repped him at Apex. Just a wishy washy fan base IMO.

I'd have to disagree with you also. I think NJ should of repped M2K. Also don't forget that there is money on the line it's easy for you to tell him not to play and get the respect instead of playing "gay". As you like to call it. I'm pretty sure if it was your money on the line you'd do everything in your power to win. I still haven't seen m2k CP Rainbow Cruise. Like other MK but that's acceptable I guess. If you're not doing everything in your power to win then you're just selling your self short. I mean you can dig it right? Why don't you play sonic anymore?
You seem to be missing a lot of things, Meep did say that if he did that against snake and every other character he would get MK banned. M2k just chose not to do it, it would have still be just as effective, nothing to do with the IC's match up.

Also i think malcom was just saying you can't play gay to win the money and then expect to have fans backing you up. Not to stop being gay and entertain him but to stop complaining about not being cheered for when he plays like he does.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord

Malcolm wins this thread perfectly said. I honestly have nothing to add to this powerful statement he said all there is too it.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
PRAISE MEE, i am known as ALLAH in canada, do it, even you Dabuz.

lol I'd like to praise you since you're so godly and all and you do live in my home state as well but.....its M2K. No offense.

M2K gliding I also agree is stalling but what other choice is there to do so he wont get CG by this ICs?

Also, wasnt Jason born and raised in NJ?
As far as i know, no matter where he is, he will always be a Jersey boy.

I mean c'mon I was born one place, raised another and i rep Both east and west.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol I'd like to praise you since you're so godly and all and you do live in my home state as well but.....its M2K. No offense.

M2K gliding I also agree is stalling but what other choice is there to do so he wont get CG by this ICs?

Also, wasnt Jason born and raised in NJ?
As far as i know, no matter where he is, he will always be a Jersey boy.

I mean c'mon I was born one place, raised another and i rep Both east and west.
Def anti-Canadian right durrr EHHHH!?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
are people coming to a conclusion that mk vs snake is like 50-50 or is it still mks advantage and ally is just beyond insane of a player

canadian ALLLAHHH

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
wyatt and frank's reaction when like they lost their stocks so quickly in dubz friendlies against boss and ps was just so glorious.

and just because you play matchs doesn't mean you have auto-fun.

i mean i just waited and sat there, chilling with my homies and telling ninjalink that his lucas is pooooop <33

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Malcolm and especially Kage have won this thread! :laugh:

Tyrant's post was good too. Its ignorant to say everyone sucks, then have to glide under smashville after getting 3 stocked.

Kinda ****ed up by Arrogant but watch what you type M2K especially if you don't want it to go public.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Imagine if M2K did that glide under the stage thing against Ally.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Kids comin out here writin books.
LOLOLOLOL Thex Puma You're incredible.

(Tyrant on bum's account)

I actually think what m2k did was stalling. I just think waiting for the smashville plateform to move and follow it by gliding under the stage is tooo gay XD!
And meep you better go to pound 4!!! lol

And why do people ***** about people cheering for them? Nobody cheers for me in my hometown either lol People are always gona go for the underdog and it's their choice for whoever they wana cheer for so stop crying and have fun playing the game little m2k.

i love m2k ever so dearly! Just he needs to stop being an @sshole cuz he's good. Learn to respect people even if they're not on your level of "smash" lol Telling everyone they suck....**** i really got angry about that...not because it was about me but because you literaly disrespected everyone as a smasher except you and ally. Your a real d!ck sometimes dude.

And lmfao at ally aka ALLAH! lol
**** man, Tyrant keeps it extra real !
Mad respect.

Lemme hop on the bandwaggon and tell Anti how much a good job he did lol.
Good **** though forrals.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
@pgn: You're that GW that's always talking to Zac when I go to his house.

Half of the time, those random one-word mean comments are me.

:)

OverLade

Smash Hero
I still haven't seen m2k CP Rainbow Cruise. Like other MK but that's acceptable I guess. If you're not doing everything in your power to win then you're just selling your self short.
Just to correct this, M2K has gone to Cruise against Meep/Lain.

And when doing whatever is necessary to win is "unbeatable" that's when it needs to be banned, hence why planking is banned. I think Snake might have a slight ability to fight MK flying under the stage/planking, but the rest of the cast really doesn't have anything on it.

The solution to balancing this game is clearly banning everyone except MK and Snake.

meepxzero

Smash Master
you guys do know mk can cancel his glide if he predicts a c4 and over b to the other side.... lol. Thought someone would have said it by now but i guess im wrong.

Top Bottom