• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
m2k. calm down. you gotta stop caring about what these scrubs think. moreover, they're brawl scrubs. you can't expect any better. whatever the **** you did you didn't play gay, you played a gay game and you played to win (which is what happens when money's on the line).
stop caring about what losers think.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
it doesn't matter cuz if I play gay ONCE in my life then people make the biggest deal about it but if any other person does it it's good **** them or not a huge deal and they get away with it very easily
Ughh, because.

YOU ARE ARGUABLY THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

If it was Kingz-night-mare vs M2K

DUHH they are going to root for Kingz because he is the underdog. (And we want to see how you will react if you lose lolololol)

Why would you take it personal?

If everyone wanted you to win EVERY match you played then tournaments will get boring.

That's why NJ hyped up Cable vs you

And MD/VA hyped up Meep vs you

Kenrawr

Smash Master
m2k. calm down. you gotta stop caring about what these scrubs think. moreover, they're brawl scrubs. you can't expect any better. whatever the **** you did you didn't play gay, you played a gay game and you played to win (which is what happens when money's on the line).
stop caring about what losers think.
Something tells me that your aim is to flame brawl more than it is to support m2k.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
no it's just gay cuz even when I wasn't that good it was the same ****, if i play gay or if i play fair it's almost always the same, and if i do something gay ONCE then it's the hugest deal in the world but other people can get away with it very easily and have an excuse to ***** to me about it. Tournaments are just a chore now the rudeness of people makes it unfun but it's not like I can quit it'd be stupid to I'm at the point where it'd be really unwise to so I wish people would just be smarter and more respectful. I'm in a really bad mood when posting all this **** so I don't really care cuz I have to deal with people johning and *****ing about me winning or doing well guess what I worked to get as good as I did I made up a lot of stuff just for people to steal, then if I win it's suddenly being gay, then if someone beats me they are suddenly "better" or I'm constantly asked about it (just like the melee days) like losing to hbox once or something. Smash is completely unfun at this point because that's how the community makes it, and quitting isn't an option either so don't anyone post acting like it is. What I said may have been a bit too harsh but it is my true inner thoughts that normally if I wasn't so mad I wouldn't ever post but I just don't care right now cuz you all made me too mad. People should show some respect and maybe I'll do it back. I normally would have kept all this to myself but being are just being really biased and gay (like Affinity posting my aim convo that I wasn't going to tell anyone when he IMd me when I was in an already bad mood when I said anything to him) so I might as well just say it all at once right now

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
of course cause he has very small ***** and needs to feel HUGEEEE

@m2k you have the choice to quit everyone does you chose not to because you want money cause without smash you feel you are absolutely nothing in this world. You probably think that your degree/college means **** if u could do this all your life.

stop being a victim take responsibility and quit and enjoy your life...get therapy...**** a girl/guy/it....do something stop acting like complaining will mean something to anyone here except whoever you think is close to you is.

this is a hobby for me so i treat it as such and love it without obsessing over it. you should do the same child.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
maybe its because of that thing where you think everyone but you and ally suck. I used to cheer against a guy in el paso because he actually said something exactly like that about only him and one other guy in el paso not sucking just so i could say haha see you aren't so good.

That seemed to bug bum the most and even inui said he didn't like it.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
No I like smash and I'm good at it and there's no way I can quit I have talked with vidjo and dac about this too and they think it would be a really bad decision to. I was going to keep everything I just said to myself but people being gay (starting with Affinity posting my private aim convo) made me say all this, and yes they are my true thoughts sorry that you all don't like it, but it's better than lying. Besides, you all seem to be allowed to say the rudest **** to me why can't I say my true honest thoughts back? Btw I've been thinking most of these inner thoughts for a really long time but I never will say that because I want to be a nice good person but what's the point now? There seems to be no point, it's all let's be biased and gay and gang up on m2k the evil bad guy

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Umm, why is it that when I come to tourney results from the EC I see people whining about camping, planking, or some kind of CG?

Honestly it's called playing smart, and by that, you must play to win. M2K did what he had to do, if I'm not mistaken. I've seen **** like this happen so many times, I just laugh at it, and make a comment about it. It's part of the game, just figure out how to get around that ****, if you don't then you lose simple as that. If so then pick a stage where MK can't glide under the stage and ****.

I have much love for EC smashers and the region and everything, don't get me wrong, but it becomes tiresome reading posts of people moaning and complaining about someone being "gay" and camping, or running away from them.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Something tells me that your aim is to flame brawl more than it is to support m2k.
I dislike brawl. Next paragraph aimed at everyone whining.

Aside from the game being terribly boring and slow, this kind of **** (*****es whining about their own ****ing game being the gayest piece of **** to ever be labeled an "action game" when someone plays it how it should be played) is why I don't like the game or its community. It's scrubby to complain about it, the only reason you would do it is if you were Meep or supported him, unless you're just scrubby. Mew2King got 2nd at this tournament and you're whining about his "gay" playstyle, which he has only used once, against IC's, who deserve it anyway? Well, guess ****ing what? You play a gay game, you get a gay playstyle. Why the **** is that so surprising? If you want to avoid gay playstyles, play a different game, or shut your mouths. You know what's gay? The Ice Climbers being able to KO every character from a grab at 0% coupled with the fact that the shield pressure in this ****ing game is 0. At least in Melee, "don't get grabbed," was a viable option without running away the whole match and spacing incredibly safe moves (which is how M2K won, which is within the boundaries of the game and by no means a violation of the rules).

I don't even give a **** if I get an infraction for this, this community is so ****ing scrubby and *****y that I don't understand why M2K hasn't just quit and gone all Melee by now.

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
I dislike brawl. Next paragraph aimed at everyone whining.

Aside from the game being terribly boring and slow, this kind of **** (*****es whining about their own ****ing game being the gayest piece of **** to ever be labeled an "action game" when someone plays it how it should be played) is why I don't like the game or its community. It's scrubby to complain about it, the only reason you would do it is if you were Meep or supported him, unless you're just scrubby. Mew2King got 2nd at this tournament and you're whining about his "gay" playstyle, which he has only used once, against IC's, who deserve it anyway? Well, guess ****ing what? You play a gay game, you get a gay playstyle. Why the **** is that so surprising? If you want to avoid gay playstyles, play a different game, or shut your mouths. You know what's gay? The Ice Climbers being able to KO every character from a grab at 0% coupled with the fact that the shield pressure in this ****ing game is 0. At least in Melee, "don't get grabbed," was a viable option without running away the whole match and spacing incredibly safe moves (which is how M2K won, which is within the boundaries of the game and by no means a violation of the rules).

I don't even give a **** if I get an infraction for this, this community is so ****ing scrubby and *****y that I don't understand why M2K hasn't just quit and gone all Melee by now.
QFT
People as "intelligent" as yourselves should be playing melee and 64 **** (exclusively)
brawl players should start a melee cartel ftw
*flees*

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
wait...are people complaining about playing "gay"? You are in a competition, for lots of money. People can and should do whatever the hell they want to win, as long as it's legal. Playing "gay" is completely legitimate, clearly allowed within the rules. If you think it's not fun to watch or boring to play against you should find a new video game to play. There are plenty of other options.

scrub mentality, play to win, blahblahblah, etc.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
No I like smash and I'm good at it and there's no way I can quit I have talked with vidjo and dac about this too and they think it would be a really bad decision to. I was going to keep everything I just said to myself but people being gay (starting with Affinity posting my private aim convo) made me say all this, and yes they are my true thoughts sorry that you all don't like it, but it's better than lying. Besides, you all seem to be allowed to say the rudest **** to me why can't I say my true honest thoughts back? Btw I've been thinking most of these inner thoughts for a really long time but I never will say that because I want to be a nice good person but what's the point now? There seems to be no point, it's all let's be biased and gay and gang up on m2k the evil bad guy

you are not a bad guy you just say things so bluntly that people get pissed at you. Saying everyone sucks except you as MK is stupid when you should say it a different way. You NEED TO LEARN how to speak to people properly. There are better ways to say things Jason and stop making it so that you are a victim. TBH ADHD gets it just as bad in the east coast cause EVERYONE roots against him for some dumb reason or another. People take it serious in NJ sometimes and its funny. I support playing to win not playing with honor but people take honor so seriously lol.

bottom line take a break enjoy life and do something with your life lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
QFT
People as "intelligent" as yourselves should be playing melee and 64 and ****
*flees*
the **** do you think I mean by "I dislike Brawl," that I play it?!
Inui: M2K hasn't been consistently getting 1st place in Brawl, either, since he and Ally are pretty much even.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Stalling? yes or no

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OztKYId64M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OztKYId64M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It doesn't matter since the tourneys over, but what do ppl think?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
well i was in the worst mood EVER when that happpened. It wasn't just one thing, it was a combination of things, and I may have gone overboard. I had to pay extra gas cuz we got robbed the day after (I only lost like 30 bux tho but then had to pay even more in gas 150 total), it was frustrating no one rooting for me at all in my homestate then losing to ally last hit last game, 8 hour car ride home tried to sleep but couldn't, then vidjo tells me i missed a 2500 dollar philly free win tourney at an anime convention. I know I went over board and I'm sorry but no one was supposed to read that stuff anyway. Affinity was never supposed to post that stuff, cuz they were mostly inner thoughts that I didn't think anyone else was gonna read. After that I was like **** it I'll just be a **** back like everyone's being to me. I think I'm nicer than most people and play less gay, but cuz of ONE INSTANCE (this tourney) it'll prolly change everyone's mind. I still think people are being really biased and stupid about this though. Also I don't know how to sugar coat things well, all I know is how to speak my mind (like Inui) which makes me seem like a bad guy. If people wanna hate me for that then so be it they don't know me well enough then.

oh ya let's not forget who tried to ban planking in the FIRST PLACE. I made sure not to do unavoidable stuff. (I landed on platforms and could get hit by ice blocks). first set I just ***** him by dair camping (no you cannot fight ICs head on) but then when everyone was being gay cuz he 3 stocked me by CGing me 3 times in a row do you think I'm going to want to do the same thing again?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
or you can stay out of the thread since you dislike brawl so much xD
I must have missed the sign that says "Melee players can't point out the scrubby, whiny, *****iness of some members of the Brawl community," sorry.

@Chibo: Doesn't really look like stalling to me. Looked like ****. Obvious exploitation of IC's major flaw. IC's are forced to approach, get separated, nana dies, easy pickings, etc. Happens all of the time in Melee.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: M2K hasn't been consistently getting 1st place in Brawl, either, since he and Ally are pretty much even.
Until now, he's been winning doubles every single time without exception and he has ~50% chance of beating Ally, as opposed to 0% against Mango right now.

I think Mew2King would be better off playing only Melee. Not in terms of money, but in terms of happiness. Oh well.

That's a hilarious post by Inui :laugh:
:bee:

it was frustrating no one rooting for me at all in my homestate then losing to ally last hit last game.
I was right there rooting for you in both singles and teams you nub. ~_~

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Now you have your answer for why he hasn't quit Brawl to go all Melee.

Also, that video made me laugh extremely hard, and I don't say it's stalling, since eventually he'll have to get out of the glide eventually, and it gives ICs main another reason as to why they shouldn't let a MK choose smashville, or possibly try to desynch some Ice Blocks on the moving platform, when you can figure out how far he's gliding. Just saying.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Until now, he's been winning doubles every single time without exception and he has ~50% chance of beating Ally, as opposed to 0% against Mango right now.

I think Mew2King would be better off playing only Melee. Not in terms of money, but in terms of happiness. Oh well.

:bee:

I was right there rooting for you in both singles and teams you nub. ~_~
He lost this weekend doubles, but whatever, leave M2K alone seriously.

edit: nvm didnt see the until now lol.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Wow after watching the video i would say that isn't quite planking.... First of all it was no where as close to 8 min. If meep was spamming attacks near the ledge then why would M2k try to go through him to get back in stage when he has an advantage. Since when did 4 or 5 glides affect a match that match. ( i only saw one vid)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
oh

my

****ing

god

alex

alex when you can plz fix me and tyrants name. and atomsks too

also for characters

M2k = MK
Ally = Snake
Meep = Iceys
Anti = Snake, MK
Tyrant = MK
Atomsk = Iceys, DDD, Wolf
ADHD = Diddy
ksizzle = MK, Snake, Iceys

look at all these BROKEN CHARACTERS except wolf lolol

Also, didnt put gnw for anti even tho he took game off meep cuz that win didnt help him advance in the bracket. and im not sure if mk helped atomsk advance in the bracket so someone clear that up. everything else is accurate

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
Stalling? yes or no

It doesn't matter since the tourneys over, but what do ppl think?
Not that my opinion matters really, but I just thought I'd write about what I see. The only thing that I would consider stalling is going multiple times under the stage. One time I wouldn't consider stalling. Doing it multiple times though? That seems like stalling to me.

Unless I'm mistaken though, isn't this really the first time that it's occurred like this in a tournament? Thus, M2K didn't seem to think it was stalling and so I don't think that he should be looked down upon for doing something that he thought was legal. From now on though, I agree with those that say that going multiple times under a stage should be called stalling. Then, if someone does it now, either a warning or whatever the punishment is for doing illegal things like that should happen.

The way that M2K played except for that part though was plain impressive and looked fine to me.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
He wasn't stalling, he was playing smart. What he did was exploit the IC's inability to effectively chase MK (including under the stage). It's just like how Pink Shinobi timed out Rockcrock's Ganon with his Peach on Kongo Jungle 64 at Genesis (those of you who don't know...look it up). He constantly maneuvered around the stage, making use of the top platforms and exploiting Ganon's lack of vertical mobility on that stage, constantly tossing turnips and rotating around the stage and hopping around the top platforms. It's the same concept.

Gay? Yes.
Lame? Yes.
Strategically brilliant and successful? You ****ing bet!

Stop whining so much about everything, EC.

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
im the person who originally tried to ban planking in the first place -.-
That's great and I thank you for it.

In regards to this though, I'm just saying that you seemed to be stalling for a bit. Why couldn't you have gone back to what you did for the first stock (since it did work for you there), instead of seemingly stalling by gliding back and forth under the stage?

Top Bottom