• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
that bathroom was ****ing clean as **** in the morning i knew that **** would be blown away near end of the tourney lol..

i mean the worst part was that i went in the bathroom, someone ****ing murdered that toilet with poop and didn't flush and i came out of the bathroom like................

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
everyone should flush and wash there **** hands. its disgusting seeing a big log and god knows how much toilet paper in the bowl.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Alex is and has always been the best TO so far.
Lol I understand what you're trying to say, but it just made me laugh how horribly worded that was xD

I was rooting for you, br0ski. Enemy Controller, your crew, wants you to win. ;)
What he said. I still believe that you're the best Smash player around.

PRAISE MEE, i am known as ALLAH in canada, do it, even you Dabuz.
Lmao
TooGood

I'll say it, grenade is the solution.
O.o
Allah has spoken!!!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Dabuz was cool but real talk he caught me off guard with that praying and stuff, you need a new God if he's only taking you to 17th place, that won't be filling no collection plates.
lmaaoo. this made me laugh so hard.
i'm not going to the doctor, trevor, don't worry about it. :bee:
not feeling any pain anymore, so i think i'm fine. thanks for the concern, lolz.

hova

Smash Champion
lmao@ M2K thinking he's as good as Ally. so untrue

any character going under the stage in an attempt to stall the match should be banned. the precedent has already been set in melee with banning Jiggz and Peach stalling under the stage

step it up TOs. ban that ****

Cooooootttterrrrrsssss!!!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
M2k when ur going for your job interview theres no way of planking 2 make that money son. Then again if your getting interviewed by boss you probaly could pull off a bit of planking. Meep cant be gay because i dont think IC's can CG heavy weight charecters very easily.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao@ M2K thinking he's as good as Ally. so untrue

any character going under the stage in an attempt to stall the match should be banned. the precedent has already been set in melee with banning Jiggz and Peach stalling under the stage

step it up TOs. ban that ****

Cooooootttterrrrrsssss!!!
Ban sonic/pit/rob/wario? :laugh:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
If anybody has the replay of Will vs Inui could they please post it up? I'm not entirely sure whose Wii it was (it was one of the middle tv's in the back on the right), and no offense to you Inui but I played really, really well that set.

Shoutouts to come later, definitely my best tournament by far =)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Doubles

1: Ally + Anti (Ally + Anti) ($310.00) Dang, mah d00d, how much **** do we need to deliver still?
2: M2k + Tyrant (M2k + Tyrant) ($155.00) Double MK? **** YOU MK BANNERS, YOU ALL SUCK - Apex Ally.
3: Inui + Atmosk (Inui + Atomsk) ($93.00) XD train that Snake Atomsk and you'll do it, same for you inui, save Atomsk when he needs it.
4: ICarly loves Jenn (Kisizzle + Shadow) ($31.00) :O ALLY!
5: Logic + Boss (Logic + Boss) ($15.50)
5: Ninjalink + Malcolm (Ninjalink + Malcolm) ($15.50)
7: Banana Pizza (ADHD + Snakeee)
7: jash + Dire (jash + Dire)
9: Chibo The Smurf (Chibo Sempai + Smurf)
9: Kingz + BigM (Kingz + BigM)
9: DK Arcade (Will + KirinBlaze)
9: Cable + ScoobySnax (Cable + ScoobySnax)
13: Doom + Slikvik (Doom + Slikvik)
13: Takeover + Meep (Takeover + Meep)
13: We **** and get ***** by little girls (Izumi + Cheese)
13: Cloudfox + wooj (Cloudfox + wooj)
17: Silent Beast + Delta-cod (Silent Beast + Delta-cod)
17: Crazy-Go-Nuts (CJT + Jokaru & Xivk)
17: The Amazing Flying Hammer Bros. (Cuso + Mr. Grey)
17: Titans of Torment (Fury + Nasty)
17: Duelists going for bad (Etano + QQmor)
17: 2slow + 4nace (2slow + 4nace)
17: Remix + Rizakor (Remix + Rizakor)
17: <3 Texas (Chaos Marth + ***** Bobby)
25: d-rock + Super Model from Paris (d-rock + Super Model from Paris)
25: Jack Chan Adventures (Mage + Hippiedude)
25: RJ + BSC (RJ + BSC)
25: VaJaJ + Mr. Clutch (VaJaJ + Mr. Clutch)
25: Key Blade Mstr Tai + Emperor Volt (Key Blade Mstr Tai + Emperor Volt)
25: Ian + Dr. Brawl (Ian + Dr. Brawl)
25: Super Wario Bros. (Romulox + CandleJack)

Singles

1: Ally ($475.00) I didn't expect to win...
2: M2k ($237.50) Don't go DDD on me ever LOL I hate you Jason ^^. Gj still. our set went the same like Last VC, WF's was 3-2 last hit. Same for this one.
3: Meep ($114.00) Good **** Meep, ur funny and u did AWESOME.
4: Anti ($47.50) mah dood, go snake on Meep next time, XD
5: Tryant - West Coast ($23.75) was fun b eing with u most of the time. Maybe next time?
6: Atomsk - Tyrant Slayer! ($23.75) NOOO OMG u got irl'ed.
7: ADHD ($14.25) ADHD MAN what happend? you got irl'ed too?
8: Kisizzle ($14.25) Ally! XD good to see u still in singles.
9: Will Best DK? DOOOO KEYYY KONG
9: Boss I always fear you, I don't know why... stop it.
9: Malcolm I didn't talk to you i think or mayhbe i did lol
9: Shadow XD oopsies vs meep.
13: Inui lol u beat bum.
13: Ninjalink MD/VA victory? =(
13: Jash ****ing anti lol
13: Cable **** when I hear you beat Bum, all the hype disappeared
17: Bum What happen... all the hype =(I feared you for a min.
17: Mr. Clutch31 uh
17: Legendary Bleach lol
17: Pierce What was the last frame you saw before you died?
17: Wooj (iKon) Ggs dood, sorry for destroying you =( makes me feel bad sumtimes
17: dqboo (dabuz) WTF LOL COMON, dont let those ppl make fun of you, **** EM WITH JESUS POWAHHH.
17: Frankieee SNAKEEEEEEEEE
17: Slikvik NO MORE NO BRAWL!
25: Leo Que Paso?
25: EE
25: Izumi only thing I said was Hi lol i think
25: deez XD last match on 2nd round was close gj!
25: Sin
25: RJ yea we were being rushed x.x oh well ggs
25: Kid
25: P~S
33: J.G. Wentworth
33: Cheese MAKE ME MY BADGE LOL PLZ
33: tyrell
33: Smurf See u at BR2
33: BSC
33: Gunblade COUSINN!!
33: Takeover
33: chaosmarth
33: Nairo
33: VaNz XD friendly at Alex' was funny
33: Umbra
33: Chibo Sempai
33: Mike G
33: KirinBlaze
33: BigM LOL ima talk to you more next time
33: allied
49: RizMF
49: rizakor I didnt know you were the guy with no ride lol dang
49: KS136
49: ***** Bobby NUGGUH BOBBY LOL I LOVE YOU
49: Bnzaa
49: DeltaCod
49: hippiedude
49: Cloudfox
49: Doom
49: KeyBlade Mstr Tai
49: Xivk & Jokaru thanks for housing us. ur mad cool ^^
49: Nasty
49: remix
49: Fury
49: Noraa
49: PRiDE u'll be like in ur aib pic, lol mad manly.
65: CJT Nice meeting ya.
65: Kris
65: Anubis
65: 4nace(Fornase) eh.h... remember, Alex Strife = Best TO
65: HoMaLoN
65: Demon
65: NeoS
65: PD
65: King Yoshi
65: Dr. Brawl
65: Papilong stick
65: Anthony
65: VaJaJ
65: Noes
65: Crismas
65: SF2X
65: NinjaEdd OMG UR NOT LAST WTF HAPPEN
65: 2 slow
65: kingznightmare LOL at you jumping on that chair, u lil kid! wish I could do that as ezy as u
65: Jiffy
65: Ruikko
65: Silent Beast
65: Ian
65: The moo
65: Etano
65: James
65: HyperEnergy
65: Mage
65: Mr. Grey
65: Romulox
65: D-Rock
65: QQmor
97: P-wii
97: Emperor Volt
97: Supermodel From Paris
97: Scott!

Special shoutouts:

chibosempai: Was fun hanging out with you on friday and Sunday, THANKS a lot for helping Alex strife when he needed, setting up the livestream and much more See ya soon haha.

Crismas: a couple taking care of a tourney is awesome XD ty as well for helping our honored best TO. 'What the heck is that that you're eating'

And....

Alex Strife... thank you sooo much for hosting this, I had soooo much fun playing at the tourney, EVEN WATCHING SETS when I usually don't, this tourney had so many good sets, upsets and WOAH **** I got hard 3 times honest LOL MAD GAY but I'm serious though Thanks for everything man, Best TO on EC for sure. now if we we're talking nationally, I'd put you there as well ^^ till next time haha buddy.

to Haters: gtfo.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i love m2k ever so dearly! Just he needs to stop being an @sshole cuz he's good. Learn to respect people even if they're not on your level of "smash" lol Telling everyone they suck....**** i really got angry about that...not because it was about me but because you literaly disrespected everyone as a smasher except you and ally. Your a real d!ck sometimes dude.

And lmfao at ally aka ALLAH! lol
This bothers me a lot too. Like sometimes he says I'm really good and prolly a top 3 MK in teams and then he'll say everyone sucks and I suck and only he's good and only he and Ally are good and other such stuff... Really gay.

So NOW can we ban MK?
No.

Ban snake, his weight is a literal skill-boost. Now that's something you can't avoid.
qft

If anybody has the replay of Will vs Inui could they please post it up? I'm not entirely sure whose Wii it was (it was one of the middle tv's in the back on the right), and no offense to you Inui but I played really, really well that set.

Of course, vids of me getting *****/playing like crap get to go on the internet, and nothing else. :laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I was sitting on the chair visualizing what would happen if i went Snake on Meep.

I foresaw me getting chaingrabbed.. lol

King~

Smash Champion

it may have been on my wii

if it was, it cant happen since are stuff got stole

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Next batch of vids going up now. I doubt I'll finish them all tonight, but this batch is a good one, including M2k v Meep

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I never played gay like I did at this tourney. Not even CLOSE. I was pissed cuz I lost last hit last game to ally and didn't wanna go thru losers then got 3 stocked with everyone cheering against me every time I got grabbed it pissed me off and don't say I gayed cable I'm better than him anyway DK kills MK at 1/3rd the hits that he can do it's the only way MK has the advantage is with tornado.

but of course if anyone else does it (Dojo vs NinjaLink at CoT4 or Dojo vs larry at genesis, or dsf vs a BUNCH of people or even Plank vs Atomsk [where they rooted for plank] or spam vs a lot of people no one cares but if I do it ONCE in my life it's a huge deal.

What am I supposed to do fight head on vs ICs? You can't. I'll get grabbed and die. If you fight Ice climbers you will just get grabbed and die. You have to Dair them or make them come to you nothing else is safe that's why even tyrant (supposedly 2nd best MK) got ***** by meep and lain 2-0d dojo at apex MK cannot fight ICs head on this is what the matchup is this game is campy and stupid now. I was fighting ally straight up but no one cared or supported me in my own home state, even at apex it was like 50/50, and anywhere else I go it's like everyone against me the whole time. And don't act like I'm suddenly the bad guy this is the first time I've ever done this in my life, besides this I'm far less "gay" than the other MKs but it doesn't matter ppl just want me to lose wherever I go anyway so why should I continue doing things the harder way

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I was waiting for inui to talk about glide planking but he ignored it completely. I had a feeling it would have been really entertaining no matter which side he joined.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was fighting ally straight up but no one cared or supported me in my own home state, even at apex it was like 50/50, and anywhere else I go it's like everyone against me the whole time. And don't act like I'm suddenly the bad guy this is the first time I've ever done this in my life, besides this I'm far less "gay" than the other MKs but it doesn't matter ppl just want me to lose wherever I go anyway so why should I continue doing things the harder way
lol do you just ignore me even though I actually consistently support you and root for you? Appreciate your friends more, buddy.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
m2k's brawl playstyle is like a fraction of the gayness of like every other brawler in existence. wtf are people talking about.

Top Bottom