• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

Coney

Smash Master
I gotta say tho, the most entertaining part of the stream, was when coney was talking to all the other tink mains about how much better jash is then them.
hey now, i didn't do that! i just told lobos specifically that he needs to get on jash's level and gimme some TL practice, that dude embarrassed me before the tourney, LOL

c'mon man, don't misinterpret me like that!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hey now, i didn't do that! i just told lobos specifically that he needs to get on jash's level and gimme some TL practice, that dude embarrassed me before the tourney, LOL

c'mon man, don't misinterpret me like that!
you said the same thing to hyro didnt you?

Coney

Smash Master
nah dude, i just said hi to hyro later on in the day because i love that guy to death, i only called out lobos because i love trashtalking that guy, hahahah. lobos was on only a little bit after i played jash so i brought it up

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
@coney - Metaknight is so much fun! I try to change my tag but everyone insists on calling me chaos marth.

I'd love to bring out the marth again but someone needs to help me get him up there again.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
the first match of ally vs m2k losers finals needs to go up. even though ally 3-1d him that first game m2k was perfect. i swear he had ally in the air for 30 sec lol.. dont matter though ally is still rapesauce.

D1

Banned via Administration
"i got you roasted like ever, you don't know but my CGs, they straight up clever"

Wow Coney for president.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
JG you don't have any matches of me?(i used the lan! tag) D:
I didn't record it because I thought "Ian" was just some random lol. I'll get to it tomorow(Monday) after work.

JG's wii and vgbootcamp's sd card
My Wii was never on the stream.

funniest moment. was JG and like 5 other guys coming out of the bathroom lmao and JG wiping his mouth lmao0o0o0o0o
loll yea that was funny.

JG uploaded all his vids, so you gotta wait for VG bootcamp lol.
Yea, that might be a few years.

Not THAT goods of a pic but ehh. pretty good :)

Post up more pics from the event gaiz.
kk.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I want that shirt. "It's ya boy J.G Wentworth, and I don't f**k with bad shirts"

Also, did SAN vs ALLY get recorded? I must know.... and see for that matter.

Eff you Sharky, I was gonna say that. XD

Coney

Smash Master
also a special shoutout to JG for getting these tourney videos up with the quickness. thanks a lot, dude!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
ARGH! I shoulda went! *had no ride*

I need to know, is there a universal livestream(account) that multiple people use for these events because I STILL haven't been linked one yet if there was. I hope someone can upload the set, I'm really anxious to see it. If not, next time I see San I'm making him explain it to me in vivid detail! D:<

(Also, what's your Youtube? if that's what you uploaded the vid onto)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
San went toe to toe with ALLY. He's just good, guys.

edit: he also 2-stocked M2K in ike dittos. XD
just to defend myself in this, I SDed at 20 and 60% and did like 60 more damage than I took so saying it like that is really unfair to me since it would have probably been either even or my advantage had I not gone for new ideas (I tried to test out the new reverse up B edge guard but I forgot the distance and went too low and died twice from it). My never-used-Ike is pretty legit altho could be a lot better if i had exp

Also I need 2nd opinions on this - do you guys think I suck because I get frustrated? I'm just tired of losing I feel like I get frustrated and then get worse and should fix that somehow but idk

3rd thing - how do you fight diddy. I might have gotten slightly worse maybe or maybe not I don't know but I feel helpless vs good Diddy.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Ally - Good job winning. I thought Larry had you! Those hot wings chips were pretty good.

Atomsk - Good **** in teams and singles. That's that juice! I'm happy you and Zucco are doing well.

DEHF - You're probably my favorite player to watch. Good **** on 4th.

dmbrandon - Another weekend, another **** tournament for Sunshine. You can take Ally and M2K next time.

Doom - I'm happy about how I did today. I hope I don't squander at Poly and make this weekend look like a fluke.

Jash - Don't worry about your poor performance in singles. It was a super long day, very understandable to be tired at such a late hour. You know you weren't playing at your peak. Just bring your peak next time and the problem is solved.

MintyFlesh - Wow, didn't see how far you actually got in brackets. Good ****, get money get paid. Our team is pretty scary. We need to do this more.

Kool Aid - Best Pit in the world. You and Fatal are an amazing team. We got so rocked when I was MK...still salty about that fart killing Minty. :p

Snakeee - I barely saw you all day! I miss you man, can't wait until you come back to Staten Island. Good **** winning your pool!

Zucco - Remember what I told you. Maybe this last loss on Brinstar is a sign telling you that you should learn MK for the stage. Alternatively, step it up and don't lose game 1!

Mew2King - Good job winning teams, you and Ally are scary as ****. You should probably find out what's happening to the skin on your face.

Malcolm - Good job winning your pool. Don't worry about singles. Coney is super legit and DDD is hard for Wario. Seems like you need help in that matchup, man. I'll play you at Poly with my DDD and teach you some things. I know some tricks on both sides of the matchup.

Meep - Good games in teams, don't use ICs!

NEO - Good games in teams. I finally have a win over you in Brawl. :D

NinjaLink - Nice job, your Diddy really gave me the business. I'm pretty rusty in that matchup, I'll make sure that's not the case next time!

Pierce - Barely talked to you at all. Good job getting so far and winning your pool!

Cable - Sexiest DK in the world. Good **** in teams and giving Meep that donkey dick.

ADHD - You can beat him next time. I'm rooting for you, Wyatt. Samus cash register too good.

PikaPika! - My biggest shoutout of this tournament goes to you for sure. Thank you SO much for giving me a ride home to let me not have to drop out of the bracket, and only for $2! I owe you one. If you ever come down to NJ again and need something, consider it done. The car ride home was a good time too. Full service stations...and you don't have to tip? What is this?!

Shadow - I can't believe people haven't realized how incredible you are yet. Forget top 10 Meta Knights, you're on your way into the top 3.

Vex Kasrani - Your DDD is incredible offstage. I thought you had us in teams after Frigate ***** Minty TWICE and we got rocked so hard game 1. Good stuff.

San - Your Ike is incredible. Beyond incredible. I'd love to see what you could do with Meta Knight, Snake, Falco, etc.

Rookie - Great job beating me today. Your Fox has changed drastically and I wasn't ready for it. I wish I could've given you a better set. The length of the day had really gotten to me and I wasn't feeling or playing my best, but no johns. Playing you is always fun. And yeah, I totally didn't recognize you at all lol!

Fatal - Good games in pools. Don't worry about this tournament, just bring it back next weekend and ****. Juice for life.

Seph - 17: Doom 49: Seph...well, guess we finally figured out who was better, huh? :D

Keitaro - Step it up. Cheese is not an acceptable loss for a player of your stature. You know you're better than that.

ChiboSempai - Great job beating Lain. Step up your vs. Marth.

Lain - What happened?

RizMF - Good stuff. I'll try to come to your Smashfest if it's during the week.

Delta-cod - Yoshi is scary...time to pick up Wolf!

JG Wentworth - Yo, it's ya boy JG Wentworth, and I did an awesome job in teams with Tyrell. You should've had DEHF and Pierce.

Jtails - Good **** in bracket. I'm scared to play you.

Dire - Another shoutout of me hoping you'll find something you like about Brawl.

Coney - We should definitely play. You're probably the coolest guy in the entire world, btw.

Cheese - I am just really ****ing sick of you. You rage and ***** and whine and brag ceaselessly. I'm done even pretending to tolerate you. God help me if I ever lose to you...and I'm an atheist. (Edit: Oops, did I say that?! I should watch what I say about my beliefs, or lack thereof, don't wanna get myself banned from your site)

Logic - Good stuff in teams, coulda had game 1 but you're amazing at 2v1. lol, losing to iKon and beating dmbrandon. On Rainbow.

Blackanese - Step it up in singles! You're amazing in teams and I'd love to team with you again some day. DAT JUICE!

Cura - Your Ice Climbers are very good. You're really smart and bait Meta Knight well. Shouldn't have gone MK on Brinstar game 3, though. :/

Takeover - Another awesome player. Great matches in teams. You, Sassy, and Coney are probably my favorite MD/VAers after EE (nobody can replace you in my heart Phil <3). I wonder when we'll finally meet in bracket... :)

Sassy - See Takeover, replace "Sassy" with "Takeover" and take the part about meeting in brackets out. Your Zero Suit is very good. Just don't fall for bait so easily and don't fear dair camping. Up air is way too good. You shouldn't counterpick Delfino against MK!

Squall - From the looks of it, you super stepped it up. Good ****. You scared me in December and still scare me now.

Remix - Good job making it out of pools, little dude. Sucks that you had to forfeit.

EE - My favorite MD/VA Smasher and probably top 5 favorites period. *** Juice forever. <3

Big M - Good stuff making it out of pools.

Bleachigo - Third seed? What's this?! Good **** vs. Brandon. You almost had Takeover. Almost isn't good enough.

NAKAT - Good job in teams. Forget Luigi and Fox. Work the Meta Knight up.

iKon - You beat PS! Nice. Did you ever play Larry?

PGN - You lost to Cheese. My greatest pittances.

Boss - Up B is too good.

Nairo - PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SPELLING YOUR NAME WRONG, IT'S ****ING NAIRO **** IT NOT NARIO THAT'S LIKE SOME ****ING LUIGI'S BROTHER ****

Inui - Good set in singles. I broke my curse of losing to you and intend on reversing it entirely.

Gunblade - Nice seeing you as usual. I think your hair's been grown to its fullest extent. Time to cut it. :p

Rhyme - Thanks a lot for bringing me last-minute. I hope everything gets better. We should start talking and hanging out again.

KiD - Step it up.

Eazy - Step it up.

Que - Thanks for bringing my Wii! Maybe I'll become a wifi warrior now that I can.

Smurf - Good games in teams. Your MK is getting good. I feel really bad about your pool, that's horse ****.

Yes! - Good to see you again. Make it out of pools next time! Stupid TOs not knowing the rules.

P_wii - You're better than this, Oscar.

TLK - I need MK to beat you, mirite? Your homies **** talked me, so now I'mma do it back. Keep spamming that ROB nair and swallowcide my d00d, I apologize for giving you a match in pools. Whoops, did I say that? Yeah, I did.

hippiedude - Good job beating Zucco! Swine flu.

bschung - Step it up, Brian. You know you can do better. Have you been going to Dan's lately?

Cloudfox - Step it up.

Wes - What happened?

RJ - Step it up.

Hyperhopper - Seeing a young kid like you show up to a tourney made me really happy. You're a really nice kid and you have a great positive energy about you. I hope you get to attend more things and get as good as you want to. :) I'd love to help you get better.

TUSM - What happened?

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
here we go:

1: Doom: you're welcome man, sorry I couldn't get it to you sooner, was nice seeing you.
1: NinjaLink: GGs man, it was awesome to finally play you. also, thanks for uploading the set. was fun.
1: Pierce: always a pleasure dan.
1: Cable: good **** in teams dude.
1: ADHD: i was rooting for you dood, good job though.
21: ROokie: you did mad good man. your stories are amazing.
21: Lain: lol, you're the man lain. was nice meeting you.
21: RIzMF: you're still nub status. lol good **** riz
21: Delta Cod: well done.
21: JG Wentworth: lmao, thanks for uploading the set aswell. good to see you.
21: Coney: GGs man, fun as hell d3. come back soon.
41: BigM: nice seeing you.
41: Legendary Bleachigo: im sitting here putting so much time into these wtf lol.
41: NAKAT: nice to meet you, no i do not main PT
41: ikon: good stuff.
41: Kingz: GGs little d00dz. well done.
61: Gunblade: youre just the man gunblade, get @me with dragon quest 8
61: Yes!: nice talking to you dude, that wario plushy is sexyyyy
81: BSChung: next time, they aint ready for the come back ;]
101: RJ: MM me for front seat yo.
101: Shippo: i hate you.

Emukiller: come around more often. always a pleasure.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Btw just to clarify regarding my shoutout to Que, the Wii he returned to me was not the one I had stolen in December, it was the one PRiDE gave to me. I had simply left it at a tournament near his house and he was nice enough to pick it up for me.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
just to defend myself in this, I SDed at 20 and 60% and did like 60 more damage than I took so saying it like that is really unfair to me since it would have probably been either even or my advantage had I not gone for new ideas (I tried to test out the new reverse up B edge guard but I forgot the distance and went too low and died twice from it). My never-used-Ike is pretty legit altho could be a lot better if i had exp

Also I need 2nd opinions on this - do you guys think I suck because I get frustrated? I'm just tired of losing I feel like I get frustrated and then get worse and should fix that somehow but idk

3rd thing - how do you fight diddy. I might have gotten slightly worse maybe or maybe not I don't know but I feel helpless vs good Diddy.
Haha, admit it, San's too good. Nah, I get you, though, m2k, this coming from someone who SDs twice in just about eveyr match, so I can understand.

Also, I believe it's that. You should believe in yourself more, and not get frustrated in matches, or anywhere else while you're at the tournament. Think about it, like, you may not be in the best mood prior to going to the tournament, but think of it as a place where you can forget about that, keep cool, and calm, and envision DA MONEY, SON! DA MONEY! You've really gotta just believe in yourself, and that you can win, don't shoot for "As good as I can do" shoot for first my man. You've got the skill, you most certainly can hole up and win.

This, I believe also goes back to the frustration, because well, he's a frustrating b*tch a$$ character. If anything you should not feel helpless against him though. Space those dairs, and use as many d@mn tornadoes as you can. Hell, if anything, you can just catch a naner or somethign with the Dair and not have to worry cuz you still have tornadoes? I dunno, my advice sucks. All I can say is refer back to your older matches, obviously not to old, but before you started having the feeling of Diddy being overwhelming for you.

D1

Banned via Administration
Get at the Falco mains doing standing laser, charged fsmahes, and ftilts!

OMFG ****!

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
@JG I'm not in a **** one of them pictures (rage)

@everyone you may not know me, but I'm fats. I'm awesome. I'm from NE.

Time for shoutouts!

1: Sphere) GOOD **** ****** EVERYONE
2: Fats) play singles u tard
3: Mex) GOOD **** BEING A MEX, MEX!
4: Fatal) you suck *** in Mario kart LOLOL
5: Miss Massah) LAQANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

@Gunblade) Fats happy time = best name ever, we didn't campfire when I left :(

@Shadow,Mex,&Gunblade) FATS Is worst Ganon ever? Or best stage picker. Mindgamed.

@Shadow) DELFINO? RLLY?

@Anti,Blackanese,EE,Umbra,TKO,Mex& everyone else who's black) NEW SHOES, NEW SHOOOOOEEEES.

If you read this expecting anything smart, you shouldn't talk to me at tourneys

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

when u get frustrated against players on your level, you end up losing

just do this ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGdAGPDBpo&feature=related

Sharky

Smash Master

Fair enough, I only saw the last bit of the match, so I just posted what I saw. Thanks for clarifying. =)

ANYBODY who lets that stuff get to them is going to suffer, performance-wise.

RizMF

Smash Apprentice
1: Doom: good **** winning your pool. i hope to see you at my smashfest soon :) btw keep me posted about whether or not you can take me with you to DNA plz.
1: MintyFlesh: highest placing marth, good ****.
1: NEO: nice to finally meet you. after seeing you play myself, i can confidently say you are the best marth. too bad our friendly was interrupted =/
1: Pierce: thank you so much for all the training before the tournament. where yo onions at!?
1: Cable: Jwoww! good ****, amazing performance as expected.
1: ADHD: thanks for the water xD hope to see you at my smashfest as well ^_^
21: ROokie: don't let mk get to you so much =/. good luck learning falco
21: ChiboSempai: grr i wanna play you again. next time ill go for time-outs every round though xD
21: RIzMF: go home, scrub. why is the "i" capital, wtf?
21: JG Wentworth: ****, ill get your money eventually, i got this next tournament. looking forward to that tourney fixx.
21: JTails: good **** dude, your mk and diddy are incredible.
41: BigM: ggs. i think ive never had better DI in my life than what i pulled off in our set.
41: Legendary Bleachigo: good **** dude, highest non-Larry placing falco! Definitely Legendary. thanks for all the training since wiegraf!
41: NAKAT: our set was mad close. ggs.
41: ikon: doubles partner! i think if we just practice a bit more we can do alot better. even if you got bracket *****, you definitely ***** today. good stuff.
41: PGN: nice to finally meet you XD
61: Gunblade: persona ftw! don't forget to check out some shadow hearts: covenant music!
61: KiD: You ***** me in my most practiced matchup, good **** x_x. Btw, i honestly think they mixed us up when it came to putting you in the bracket 0.o
61: Eazy: nice to finally talk to you. btw I'll be entering my next tournament as teh_spamerer (unless its Ktar) XD
61: Que: wtf dude, you're way better than your placing =/. thanks for letting me use your controller btw :)
61: Yes!: nice talking to you today :)
81: hippiedude: that set was close o.o btw i was hoping you would switch to mario since i actually have some experience in that matchup thanks to pierce.
81: BSChung: it was nice chilling with you for a bit and getting those cookies from subway XD.
101: Shippo: gg's. double mk ftw =p

Shurf: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE haven't seen you in months, it was nice finally seeing you again and chilling ^_^
EmuKiller: was a pleasure talking to you again. too bad we never got any friendlies =/

erick gm14

Smash Ace
WTF ALEX, I had 8-4 in POOLS, zucco 1-2, bigm 1-2, Rizmf2-0, hippiedude 2-0, and raiko 2-0, ALSO Bigm forfeited! So why couldnt i take his Spot???. *sigh*

dehf rox my sox, no homo lol shoutouts later...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If he had told us he was leaving before the bracket was made and started, then we could have done something which is why a 4th seed or two was moved up. However in the case of him, we were calling his match and he just didnt show up then we found out he left.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Talk to Shadow about the Diddy matchup. He's probably the best MK at the matchup. He probably would have beaten ADHD if he didn't SD at, like, 35 in game 3.

Shoutouts:

As usual, no specific shoutouts from me. Time is money. It was good chilling with everyone. I spent all of sunday recuperating, because I was mad tired and achy after the tournament.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
If he had told us he was leaving before the bracket was made and started, then we could have done something which is why a 4th seed or two was moved up. However in the case of him, we were calling his match and he just didnt show up then we found out he left.
if he didnt show up then call me! seriously, im better than both him and 2nd seed that i beat, i SDd 2 times against bigm anyways.. its bs i didnt make out of pools from my score.oh wel..

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Ally - Good job winning. I thought Larry had you! Those hot wings chips were pretty good.

Atomsk - Good **** in teams and singles. That's that juice! I'm happy you and Zucco are doing well.

DEHF - You're probably my favorite player to watch. Good **** on 4th.

dmbrandon - Another weekend, another **** tournament for Sunshine. You can take Ally and M2K next time.

Doom - I'm happy about how I did today. I hope I don't squander at Poly and make this weekend look like a fluke.

Jash - Don't worry about your poor performance in singles. It was a super long day, very understandable to be tired at such a late hour. You know you weren't playing at your peak. Just bring your peak next time and the problem is solved.

MintyFlesh - Wow, didn't see how far you actually got in brackets. Good ****, get money get paid. Our team is pretty scary. We need to do this more.

Kool Aid - Best Pit in the world. You and Fatal are an amazing team. We got so rocked when I was MK...still salty about that fart killing Minty. :p

Snakeee - I barely saw you all day! I miss you man, can't wait until you come back to Staten Island. Good **** winning your pool!

Zucco - Remember what I told you. Maybe this last loss on Brinstar is a sign telling you that you should learn MK for the stage. Alternatively, step it up and don't lose game 1!

Mew2King - Good job winning teams, you and Ally are scary as ****. You should probably find out what's happening to the skin on your face.

Malcolm - Good job winning your pool. Don't worry about singles. Coney is super legit and DDD is hard for Wario. Seems like you need help in that matchup, man. I'll play you at Poly with my DDD and teach you some things. I know some tricks on both sides of the matchup.

Meep - Good games in teams, don't use ICs!

NEO - Good games in teams. I finally have a win over you in Brawl. :D

NinjaLink - Nice job, your Diddy really gave me the business. I'm pretty rusty in that matchup, I'll make sure that's not the case next time!

Pierce - Barely talked to you at all. Good job getting so far and winning your pool!

Cable - Sexiest DK in the world. Good **** in teams and giving Meep that donkey dick.

ADHD - You can beat him next time. I'm rooting for you, Wyatt. Samus cash register too good.

PikaPika! - My biggest shoutout of this tournament goes to you for sure. Thank you SO much for giving me a ride home to let me not have to drop out of the bracket, and only for $2! I owe you one. If you ever come down to NJ again and need something, consider it done. The car ride home was a good time too. Full service stations...and you don't have to tip? What is this?!

Shadow - I can't believe people haven't realized how incredible you are yet. Forget top 10 Meta Knights, you're on your way into the top 3.

Vex Kasrani - Your DDD is incredible offstage. I thought you had us in teams after Frigate ***** Minty TWICE and we got rocked so hard game 1. Good stuff.

San - Your Ike is incredible. Beyond incredible. I'd love to see what you could do with Meta Knight, Snake, Falco, etc.

Rookie - Great job beating me today. Your Fox has changed drastically and I wasn't ready for it. I wish I could've given you a better set. The length of the day had really gotten to me and I wasn't feeling or playing my best, but no johns. Playing you is always fun. And yeah, I totally didn't recognize you at all lol!

Fatal - Good games in pools. Don't worry about this tournament, just bring it back next weekend and ****. Juice for life.

Seph - 17: Doom 49: Seph...well, guess we finally figured out who was better, huh? :D

Keitaro - Step it up. Cheese is not an acceptable loss for a player of your stature. You know you're better than that.

ChiboSempai - Great job beating Lain. Step up your vs. Marth.

Lain - What happened?

RizMF - Good stuff. I'll try to come to your Smashfest if it's during the week.

Delta-cod - Yoshi is scary...time to pick up Wolf!

JG Wentworth - Yo, it's ya boy JG Wentworth, and I did an awesome job in teams with Tyrell. You should've had DEHF and Pierce.

Jtails - Good **** in bracket. I'm scared to play you.

Dire - Another shoutout of me hoping you'll find something you like about Brawl.

Coney - We should definitely play. You're probably the coolest guy in the entire world, btw.

Cheese - I am just really ****ing sick of you. You rage and ***** and whine and brag ceaselessly. I'm done even pretending to tolerate you. God help me if I ever lose to you...and I'm an atheist. (Edit: Oops, did I say that?! I should watch what I say about my beliefs, or lack thereof, don't wanna get myself banned from your site)

Logic - Good stuff in teams, coulda had game 1 but you're amazing at 2v1. lol, losing to iKon and beating dmbrandon. On Rainbow.

Blackanese - Step it up in singles! You're amazing in teams and I'd love to team with you again some day. DAT JUICE!

Cura - Your Ice Climbers are very good. You're really smart and bait Meta Knight well. Shouldn't have gone MK on Brinstar game 3, though. :/

Takeover - Another awesome player. Great matches in teams. You, Sassy, and Coney are probably my favorite MD/VAers after EE (nobody can replace you in my heart Phil <3). I wonder when we'll finally meet in bracket... :)

Sassy - See Takeover, replace "Sassy" with "Takeover" and take the part about meeting in brackets out. Your Zero Suit is very good. Just don't fall for bait so easily and don't fear dair camping. Up air is way too good. You shouldn't counterpick Delfino against MK!

Squall - From the looks of it, you super stepped it up. Good ****. You scared me in December and still scare me now.

Remix - Good job making it out of pools, little dude. Sucks that you had to forfeit.

EE - My favorite MD/VA Smasher and probably top 5 favorites period. *** Juice forever. <3

Big M - Good stuff making it out of pools.

Bleachigo - Third seed? What's this?! Good **** vs. Brandon. You almost had Takeover. Almost isn't good enough.

NAKAT - Good job in teams. Forget Luigi and Fox. Work the Meta Knight up.

iKon - You beat PS! Nice. Did you ever play Larry?

PGN - You lost to Cheese. My greatest pittances.

Boss - Up B is too good.

Nairo - PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SPELLING YOUR NAME WRONG, IT'S ****ING NAIRO **** IT NOT NARIO THAT'S LIKE SOME ****ING LUIGI'S BROTHER ****

Inui - Good set in singles. I broke my curse of losing to you and intend on reversing it entirely.

Gunblade - Nice seeing you as usual. I think your hair's been grown to its fullest extent. Time to cut it. :p

Rhyme - Thanks a lot for bringing me last-minute. I hope everything gets better. We should start talking and hanging out again.

KiD - Step it up.

Eazy - Step it up.

Que - Thanks for bringing my Wii! Maybe I'll become a wifi warrior now that I can.

Smurf - Good games in teams. Your MK is getting good. I feel really bad about your pool, that's horse ****.

Yes! - Good to see you again. Make it out of pools next time! Stupid TOs not knowing the rules.

P_wii - You're better than this, Oscar.

TLK - I need MK to beat you, mirite? Your homies **** talked me, so now I'mma do it back. Keep spamming that ROB nair and swallowcide my d00d, I apologize for giving you a match in pools. Whoops, did I say that? Yeah, I did.

hippiedude - Good job beating Zucco! Swine flu.

bschung - Step it up, Brian. You know you can do better. Have you been going to Dan's lately?

Cloudfox - Step it up.

Wes - What happened?

RJ - Step it up.

Hyperhopper - Seeing a young kid like you show up to a tourney made me really happy. You're a really nice kid and you have a great positive energy about you. I hope you get to attend more things and get as good as you want to. :) I'd love to help you get better.

TUSM - What happened?
They are better then my MK :D you can definitely teach me more about him.

Top Bottom